[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw I'll never take part in an infantry charge
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: charge.png (436 KB, 640x488) Image search: [Google]
charge.png
436 KB, 640x488
My life is shit. All I want to do is to die in an infantry charge while screaming some war cry like banzai or ura.

What can I do to make my dream come true? Do infantry charges still exist in modern warfare? Where, how, etc?
>>
>>28080771
You just seriously, seriously lack fulfillment in your life.

Do something with yourself that you like, and you won't want to die in battle anymore.
>>
>>28080793
If I wanted help I'd have posted this on /adv/.
Answer the question, anon.
>>
>>28080810
Join the Kurds, or maybe even the British Army. The Brits still occasionally do bayonet charges in battle, while the US hasn't done a proper charge since Korea.

Better?
>>
>>28080831
A bit.
How exactly can I join the British army?
I'm not British.
Do I just have to pack my bags, buy a one way ticket to England and ask Her Majesty where is the nearest enlisting station?
>>
>>28080771
>>28080810
By the way, you'll love this, OP. Right up your alley.

https://youtu.be/S7qOW9x-EjY
>>
>>28080857
That, I can't help you with. No idea how that's done.
>>
You need to watch this OP.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HxFgSmR0i3A
This is how you'll look.
Is that what you really want?
>>
Join the Marine Corps.
I felt like you did once upon a time...
Join the Marine Corps.
>>
>I want to die

You could always just kill yourself
>>
>>28080771
Join ISIS.
>>
>>28080881
Not OP, but kek'd
>>
>>28080793
Absolutely right.

>>28080831
I was told the Muhreens fixed bayonets at Fallujah, although they may not have charged with them.
>>
>>28081715
>fixed bayonets at Fallujah
Based
>>
>>28080771
You remind me of those people I've been told about that were suicidal, but didn't want to do it themselves, so joined the army in WWII. Forgot where I heard that from though.

>you could have died storming Omaha Beach, but your parents weren't born yet and didn't fuck in time for you to be born to die during D-Day
>>
>>28080771
Someone post that webdm of the isis infantry attack.
>>
>>28081792
>>28081715
BACK IN FALLUJAH
>>
>>28080771
Go into the fucking legion, that's what you want
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.