[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
PsyOps in Afghanistan video
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1422181407694.jpg (118 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1422181407694.jpg
118 KB, 720x960
/k/

Does anyone remember a documentary which showed US PsyOp personal driving through an Afghan village in a Humvee blasting Rage Against the Machine to draw out the Taliban.

Seems like a long shot but I thought if anyone would remember it, it would be someone from /k/.
>>
How does that work? Do they run outside to dance or something?
>>
>>28073342

The idea is that they find the infidel music Haram and are angered by it.
>>
>>28073367
Even hippies are angered by it. Does that make them Taliban as well?
>>
I don't recall it, but now I'm really imterested
>>
>>28073382
he was in an afghan village though
>>
>>28073312

I remember watching Ross Kemp in Afghanistan and the Brits would do similar stuff. They would set up in a compound and then play bagpipe music to piss of the talibs and draw them out. Mainly because bagpipes are so horrid they want to make it stop.
>>
>>28073367
That's retarded. If it's haram for the Taliban it's also haram for the villagers. What kind of shitty COIN strategy involves pissing literally everyone off?
>>
Bumping. Seems interesting.
>>
>>28073418
No shit.

Hearts and minds.
>>
>>28073402
Not so much bagpipe as it was a terp telling Terry to go fuck himself, being the little pussy that he was. This means that Terry has to show some force in the form of a pkm-burst, otherwise the locals are gonna think Terry is a pussy.
>>
>>28073312
Sounds familiar, need more details, do you remember what the song was?
Whats it for?
>>
>>28073418
Simple, anyone who objects is taliban.
>>
>>28073418
Is actually very smart, you kill anyone who's willing to fight.

Worked for the khans.

Damn shame the us stopped due to PR reasons.
>>
All i want for Christmas,Psyops, is a Ballistic Doof Wagon
>>
>>28075118
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qU04j2ssNAk
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.