[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOu 5ZGfgtVk Did VP9 guy ki
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1448252377847.jpg (144 KB, 673x960) Image search: [Google]
1448252377847.jpg
144 KB, 673x960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOu5ZGfgtVk

Did VP9 guy kill himself after this video came out? Is that why he doesn't shitpost anymore?

Also, when did MAC become such a shill? Was it the Tavor videos?

Youtube gun channels general I suppose.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>28072407
>was it the Tavor videos?

Yes. It was almost like a switch was thrown honestly.
>>
>>28072407
I thought this was so great. I said a prayer for all the HK fags that were killing themselves tonight
>>
>>28072407
Where is his gunshop? I would love to go there wearing a camera and troll his ass.
>>
>>28073150
I'm sure that would end well for you
>>
File: file.png (33 KB, 881x239) Image search: [Google]
file.png
33 KB, 881x239
Fanboy damage control is gold
>>
File: 33yusw44837sw.gif (1 MB, 336x258) Image search: [Google]
33yusw44837sw.gif
1 MB, 336x258
>>28073168
Tell me where his shop is and I'll post a video. You think this guy creates fear in anyone with hair on their nuts? I think he is begging fir some trolling. It's been way to long since I posted youtubes trolling game stop for BatleToads. Good times.
>>
>>28072407
What is the vp9 for anyway?

I'd like to see a test of the USP, or even better the mark 23.
>>
>>28073150
Somewhere in North West Indiana
>>
>>28073399
Checked
Derp.
He talks about his shop a lot. I figured one of his fan bois would know where it located. Don't even really want to troll him, really want to get a deal on a few Tavors.
>>
>>28073326
I'm sure you'd be an epic troll. Seems you're too retarded to even use Google though.
>>
>>28073430
The second video I posted trolling a Game Stop IRL with battletaods had over 850,000 views, anything else you have to say? I'm sure you've done many things that have been as well received. The account I used for that was deleted during the Sony raids so I can't post a link.
>Seems you're too retarded to even use Google.
Again you're right. Why would I make a post that involves any kind of discussion on this discussion board. How completely retarded of me. I mean, how could I ever find that address myself in the current year. If only someone had invented a search engine almost 26 years ago, JUGGHEAD, to make finding things easier on the world wide web.

You fucking cunt.
>>
>>28073667
Madder than VP9 fans.

>battletoads

So unoriginal meme spouter
>>
>>28073712
>So unoriginal meme spouter
But I was one of the original spouters of that meme young man. Some of us have been here since the beginning. You understand 4chan was here before you showed up right?
You mad jelly fag?
Your mom gets mad when I shove it in her pooper. She always says she poops from there. I always laugh.
>>
>>28073735
Trying so hard
>>
>>28073743
>Trying so hard
Not trying at all. Thanks for responding faggot.
>>
>>28073789
Holy shit you are autistic.
>>
>>28073802
And another response. How butthurt are you?
>>
>>28073667
>I have over 300 confirmed trolls, you're dead kiddo
the post.

>>28073667
>>28073735
Also, Is it just me or does this look like the grammar of an Indian? Seeing all the Indian butthurt threads about poo in the loo the writing style just kinda stuck, and this really reeks of it.
>>
File: 1433724708695.png (184 KB, 1259x1206) Image search: [Google]
1433724708695.png
184 KB, 1259x1206
>>28073667
>The second video I posted trolling a Game Stop IRL with battletaods had over 850,000 views
then upload it you faggot i love those soundclips.
>>
>>28073845
Wow you're this mad.
>>28075163
>then upload it you faggot
I wish I could.
>>
>>28073422
His shop is in the back of blythes sporting goods in Valparaiso,Indiana. Its a pretty sweet shop with really good guys behind the counter. Tons of sweet sbrs and cool guns.
>>
I can't say this video does anything for me or sways me against the VP9

I switched from a 2011 production G3 G19 to a VP9 the month after the VP9 came out. My G19 had been plagued by constant brass to the face and stovepipe ejection issues since I had bought it in 2011. I had switched ejectors and internals with factory updates sent from Glock (that they made me pay for) and Apex Tactical parts. None of them solved the reliability and ejection issues and I eventually sold it.

My VP9 is just short of 9,000rds. through it. The only problems I've had was a broken striker (the cocked indicator, still fully functional but H&K replaced it quickly and for free) and I had a few FTE using a box of CCI that also had FTE in my Beretta. That performance alone has been leaps and bounds better than my Glock was.

My VP9 may be less tolerant of abuse and neglect, but in actual shooting it far surpassed Glock. I don't see myself wading through quicksand anytime soon, so I'll stick with the VP9 until Glock can make a gun that actually ejects correctly and doesn't stovepipe every magazine.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.