[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to buy another HK Should I buy a USP or P2000? I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: usp p2000.jpg (524 KB, 900x589) Image search: [Google]
usp p2000.jpg
524 KB, 900x589
I want to buy another HK

Should I buy a USP or P2000? I'm on the fence whether I want a full size .45 range toy or a compact 9mm carry gun. I already have a P30L, and I used to have two additional P30s and a USP9.
>>
>>28071164
everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I believe that HK is the biggest bunch of overpriced horseshit ive ever seen. Everything.
>>
>>28071179
helpful.

>>28071164
I would go with the p2000 if you need a carry gun. That's assuming you dont have a suitable one now. If you want another .45 range toy, I would consider the hk45 over the usp45 because of dem grips
>>
>>28071164
P2000 vs USPC? ehh tough call.
I own a USPC and enjoy it alot, but the mag's floor plate makes it hard to carry. Love it to death, wish it was thinner.
>>
>>28072259
you know you can change to a flat floorplate right...
>>
USP compact 9mm, Ive got it in my hands right now.

Its the best fucking gun ever
>>
>>28072267
Yes I'm aware. Sorry if my engrish is potato, The floor plate and the thickness make it hard to CC.
>>
>>28071164
>commiefornia usp 45 sold out everywhere
>the one commiefornia model on gunbroker won't ship to california (wtf?)
Sadness.
>>
File: USP9c 1.png (2 MB, 1242x927) Image search: [Google]
USP9c 1.png
2 MB, 1242x927
>>28071164
Always go USP.
>>
Why does the P2000 get no love? Everybody loves the USP and even the P30 has a dedicated group of fans, but nobody likes the P2000
>>
>>28072683
No idea. The USPc, P2000, and P30 are pretty damn similar to the point that you can swap P2000 and P30 slides. Yet the P2000 is considerably cheaper. I guess the P2000 gets lost between the old classic and the new hotness.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.