[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is /k/ gonna actually make a religion based on the Murder Cube?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50
File: Zergface.jpg (2 KB, 77x90) Image search: [Google]
Zergface.jpg
2 KB, 77x90
So is /k/ gonna actually make a religion based on the Murder Cube?
>>
>>28069361
Since the muslims created their religion based on a desert emo dairy I can't see why we can't...
>>
File: kube.jpg (9 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
kube.jpg
9 KB, 259x194
>>28069361
I thought the whole /k/ube thing already existed anyway?
>>
>>28069545
It's not really an official religion though. I saw a thread earlier that planned to make it official
>>
>>28069619
Would we be able to wear our headgear in Driver's License photos?
>>
>>28069619
What constitutes a religion as "official?"
>>
>>28069619
>>28050733

PRAISE BE THE /K/UBE
>>
and unlike those sand niggers we'll be honest about being a religion of violence and destruction instead of claiming to be peaceful. Ave nex alea
>>
>>28069631
In the US, basically anything, pastafarians are recognised.
>>
>>28069626
What would our headgear be?

I say anything that's surplus.

A combat helmet is preferred, but Ushankas, Garrison caps, jeep caps, boonie caps and those ballcaps that have the velcro patch on them are acceptable too.
>>
>>28069361
Was there for the thread the other night.
I strongly support this idea.

Any anons save the link for the town that's for sale?
>>
>>28069643
>we'll be honest about being a religion of violence and destruction
But that's not what the thread was going for. We're perfectly peaceful, we just have self-defense, preparedness, etc as tenants.
>>
>>28069646
As a Dudeist, this.
>>
>>28069659
Thread:
>>28050733

Unlaunched Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/477285009/1552188888?token=c99c7905
>>
>>28069361
Yes
>>
>>28069654
>>28069626
I'd say Ushankas would be suitable headgear, especially those OD Czech ones, I just bought one off Ebay.
>>
>>28069626
>>28069654
>>28069692
Better yet, since self-defense is a core tenants of our beliefs...
>Religiously mandated concealed carry
Sikhs get knives after all
>>
>>28069706
>Religiously mandated conceal carry
This
>>
What could we have for the afterlife guys? Also, would the religion be called /K/ubeism and the followers /K/ubists?
>>
If OP of last thread is reading, finish the core tenants and beliefs so you can launch the kickstarter!
>>
>>28069732
No supernatural bullshit
>>
File: 1408632971350.jpg (464 KB, 2500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1408632971350.jpg
464 KB, 2500x1500
Lets lay down some simple, non-faggy, non-culty beliefs.

I say the basic things.
We should strive for self reliance, always be ready to defend yourself, and be ready for disaster to strike.

You should keep your body in good health, and treat others with the respect you wish to be treated with.

We should appreciate the beauty of nature, and I think that our official holy place should be anywhere in the outdoors.

More than anything traditionally spiritually the core of our beliefs should simply be a set of code and creed that we strive to live by. It's important that we don't prohibit things in our religion, but merely assert the proper way to live, and put down a list of rights that people should be given.

Then the fun extra stuff can come later.
>>
>>28069732
We strive to live our lives to the fullest so that we die with a sense of completeness.
>>
Here's a link to a s/k/ripture someone made, needs to be edited a bit in my opinion.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Y303gzIPv9dlUOgQ3wL4ltYVJovTUeGOnonlM266zp4/edit
>>
>>28069751
The last thread had a bunch of really good ideas too, check'em out. Also, there's a scripture link in the kickstarter iirc.
>>
>>28050733 (OP) #
The last thread with some good s/k/ripture
>>
>>28069361
religion based on geometrical shapes...
>life good worshipping cube god
>cube god doesnt give enough sky liquid for crops
>people forsake cube god
>cube god tests us
>test is to the third power
>non-believes say square god is true god
>test them to the second power
>cube god becomes angry
>sends the godless cone people to hurt us
>cone people kill too many people
>things get out of shape
>>
>>28069751
I'd say we be free to do as we want, as long as our actions do not negatively impact our brothers or sisters.

We should refer to all fellow humans that live by our tenants as brother or sister, even those that aren't formally part of the religion as long as they live the good life.
>>
>Law the first: Treat thy arms as they are always ready to destroy.
>Law the second: Only brandish thy arms at which you are prepared to destroy.
>Law the third: Be aware of what you aim at that you do not destroy unintentionally what may lie beyond.
>Law the fourth: Do not grip the terminus of your arms until you are prepared to destroy.
>Law the fifth: Failure to plan is to be unprepared, and to be unprepared is to plan to destroy oneself.
>Law the sixth: Only destroy others as you would want others to destroy yourself.
>Law the seventh: Do not let harm befall the innocent, and do not cause harm to the innocent.
>Law the eighth: Conserve nature's beauty that others may enjoy its grace
>Law the ninth: Protect your homeland and its people as you would yourself.
>Law the tenth: Protect your freedom and the freedom of the innocent, and enlighten the innocent to the lies of cowards.
>>
File: Gas mask.jpg (4 KB, 125x107) Image search: [Google]
Gas mask.jpg
4 KB, 125x107
>>28069914
>things get out of shape
Kek'd
>>
What would our religious holidays be?

Obviously November 11th, in honor of all those who have needed to raise arms in the defense of life and liberty.
>>
>>28069952
>I'm already a meme
Go me I guess.
>>
>>28069922
refinishing stocks negatively impacts us.
>>
>>28069361
most of /k/ is christian
>>
>>28069775
This desu senpai
>>
>>28070075
This. gun grabbing atheist edgelords can gtfo
>>
>>28070023
The birthdays of patron saints could be holidays, and maybe retain Christmas.
>>
Reposting my contribution from the last thread and adding some more

>self reliance
>survivalist shit
>outdoorsy stuff
>legendary figures in weapons history as saints
>stuff like "eye for an eye" and do unto others as you would want done unto you type stuff

I think we should just have the outdoors as our holy place, go out and be with nature, be it the woods, the desert, the plains or even you backyard, a place to be at peace and appreciate the natural beauty of the world.

Also disassembling, cleaning and reassembling guns should be our form of meditation.

Our forms of missionaries should be guys who go out to teach people about the stuff our religion is based on, independence, shooting skills, survival skills and outdoors skills, self defense and fitness.

We shouldn't have any kinda particularly fruity origin story or anything, our history is the history of weapons and war itself, and we honor our saints as the legendary figures. Instead of an afterlife we should merely strive to live life to the fullest and achieve our dreams, and to help others do the same, so we may die without regrets.
>>
File: 1448990756622.jpg (493 KB, 2048x1280) Image search: [Google]
1448990756622.jpg
493 KB, 2048x1280
>>28070138
I forgot my picture of Joshua Graham, I find it necessary because he pretty much embodies our beliefs.
>>
>>28070075
>>28070098
The Kube doesnt descriminate
Athiests and christians alike are tools of The Kube
Kubism is about preparedness and discipline. Learning from the wealth of knowledge left behind by Gunsmith Saints like Browning, Kalashnikov and Kubemperors Sun Tzu and Alexander the Great
>>
>>28070157
We get our own PLANET!?
>>
>>28070131
And probably wear Rhodesian camo of any sort in honor of Rhodesia in hopes that one day we could bring it back
>>
>>28069732
Well heaven would be unlimited ammo and vodka and lots and lots of asian girls with a suspicious package between their legs meanwhile in hell there is no ammo or guns but mountains of fireants and there is Antman to torment you for the rest of eternity.

Just my idea though.
>>
File: murdercube-01.png (60 KB, 2458x3062) Image search: [Google]
murdercube-01.png
60 KB, 2458x3062
I think our holy book should include the descriptions of our tenants and beliefs, stories (of all kinds, true stories about the lives of our saints, tall tales relating to historical figures such as Davy Crockett, fables that enforce our tenants, /k/ related fiction and stories of survival, shit like Heart of Darkness, Robinson Crusoe, etc) songs to sing and marching cadences, and then include basically a field manual of like marksmanship stuff, physical fitness, survival things etc. into a condensed volume. It's customary for every camping kit, bug out bag, and range trunk to have the Dokument included.

Then we can have shit like the US Army's range of technical manuals make up the extended literature of our faith.
>>
>>28070308
>Antman owns hell meanwhile the kube owns heaven

Seems legit
>>
File: cryptozoology.jpg (90 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
cryptozoology.jpg
90 KB, 600x399
Could there be a sect in charge of going innawoods huntingcryptids?
>>
>>28070327
I agree.

I think the so called "s/k/ripture" is kind of cringey, we should avoid the imaginary friend and made up stories type thing and stick to recounting real tales and providing actual guidance and giving people words to live by.

This should be as liberating as an experience as possible, instead of the kind of religion that comes down and says "enjoying your life is a sin, don't make our sky watcher disapprove of you" if anything we need to be a cult of living life to the fullest, and striving to help others live such a life too.
>>
>>28070432
That would be fairly interesting
>>
>>28070462
But can we have short stories that teach morals/lessons? Like the story of Aaron and the unenlightened Rangers?
>>
Why hasn't the NRA thought of this. When one person shoots people we can say don't blame us for the bad ones, like the Muslims do. They already have members
>>
>>28070462
A huge point of the religion is to prevent your rights and freedoms from being infringed upon
You can be Kubist regardless of which religions or superstitions you subscribe to as long as they dont bother anyone else
>>
>>28070624
Welcome to /k/ then. pal
>>
>>28070624
Hey man, pleasure to have you here.
>>
>>28070599
I had this idea for our Holy Do/k/ument. >>28070319

We can still have stories and such without doing any of the cheesy attempts to explain the unexplained. Some things can be left as "we just haven't figured that out yet" instead we live simply to be, and to enjoy our lives while furthering the glory of the Kube.

It's my personal belief that the meaning of life is to learn to appreciate life itself, and to live doing what you enjoy. I find the lack of an afterlife a motivator to achieve in real life, if there is nothing waiting for you after death, then you must do all you can before.
>>
>>28070673
Ya, all ideas have been good so far here, and this is one of 'em
>>
>>28070157
building a 1911 as a right of passage? I'm ok with that.
>own planet
Duh, who do you think will inherit the earth after the rapture? (hint: /k.ubists.)
>>
>>28070673
No creation myth is very important
Its not something we can explain so we shouldn't try.
The tale of our end of days however, is called Armageddon 2: Electric Boogaloo.
Kubist will inherit the earth and stars after everyone else is gone
>>
>>28070308
>>28070373
Who the fuck is antman and why should I care?
>>
>>28070761
Would The Armageddon be when the /K/ube re awakens?
>>
>>28070820
He was a tripfag who tortured animals and such, but he died not too long ago apparently
>>
If you wanted to I could register it as a actual church in the state of colorado.
>>
>>28070874
Do it!
>>
>>28070848
Torture animals?

Woop-de-fucking-do almost all edgy 13 year old mommy issue fags do that crap

So what's different about this particular faggot and also was big black dick piercing the guy's ass is what killed him or what?
>>
File: flag of -k-ocksuckeropolis-01.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
flag of -k-ocksuckeropolis-01.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>28070833
Ave Nex Alea.

>inb4 Latinfags complaining about how it should be Cubum Necis
Fuck you faggots, the broken Latin is an integral part of this.
>>
>>28070917
That's all I can know, there's probably more to it.
>>
>>28070940
>All I can know
Ignore the extra can
>>
>>28070898
Alright, will report back gonna need some fellow Colorado fags to help fill it out so that we can decide on places of worship and various other things.
>>
>>28070023
How about October 22?
>10/22
>>
>>28070131
>>28071014
Halloween should be a religious holiday.

Because it's the best day for running around in full tactical toting a gun without getting shit for it.
>>
>>28071014
That could work as a kind of .22 recognition/appreciation day
>>
>>28071014
March 29th, The day our lord and savior john browning created the 1911.
>>
>>28070921
Cube should stay black, everything else looks fine.
>>
>>28071048
Agreed
>>28071006
Try posting another thread to round up other Coloradofags
>>
In our beginning there was life.

Life flourished and grew in the void where only death had once been.

But as life grew so bountifully, its strains tearing at one another, death became the tool of primacy.

Then there was man.

Born without claws, or fangs, or venomous barbs.

Yet man strove to live, to prevail.

So man created weapons.

Man, with his weapons, became first among all life.

But man could never be unburdened of the tool of his genesis, death.

His civilizations competed for primacy, as life itself had.

And just as he had created weapons, he created war.

And so death followed life.

And ever has it been that man has waged terrible war on himself.

But was it not death which gave life shape?

Was it not death which life chose as its great tool?

Man's greatest knowledge is thus: the mastery of life is the mastery of death, and the mastery of death is the mastery of weapons and war.

Ave Nex Alea.
>>
>>28071006
Our holy sites are armouries, war memorials and military graveyards.

Building weapons and carrying out drills are religious ceremony.
>>
>>28071067
This is my preferred flag honestly. >>28069751

We should have a bunch of flag poles outside our churches.
>US Flag or whatever country you're in
>State or Provincial or whatever equivalent your country has flag
>Flag of Kubism
>Gadsden Flag
>Gonzales Flag
>>
File: alea.jpg (249 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
alea.jpg
249 KB, 1500x1000
What's inside the Kube?
>>
>>28071091
So after reading up on it I can register nationally and it is the same price so I will do that. I need help answering these questions.
What is the organizations name
What is our creed and form of worship
What is our ecclesiastical government (how is our power structure arranged.)
What is our Formal code of doctrine and discipline
What is our Distinct religious history
What is our Organization of ordained ministers
How will we Ordain ministers selected after completing prescribed courses of study
What is our Literature
What is our Established places of worship
How will we have Regular congregations
When will we have Regular religious services
What will our Sunday schools be for the religious instruction of the young
Will we have any Schools for the preparation of its members
Not all of these need to be answered for the Irs.
>>
>>28070098

Did you even read you picture? It seems very related. Also most atheists are not edgy, and all the ones I know are pro guns. Christians on the other hand...
>>
>>28071300
mostly penis inspections
>>
>>28071300
IT FUCKING WHATS?
>>
>>28071300
As a guy who has seen it in person and touched it. Nothing sadly.
>>
>>28071302
>What is the organizations name
Kubism
>What is our creed and form of worship
To live life, and follow the Tenants of the Kube.
>What is our ecclesiastical government (how is our power structure arranged.)
All our equal in the eyes of the Kube, we share our teachings and guidance we one another equally.
>What is our Literature
The Dokument (to be written), US Army FMs, STPs, TCs & TMs
>What is our Established places of worship
The great outdoors.
>How will we have Regular congregations
>When will we have Regular religious services
Nuggetfest
>What will our Sunday schools be for the religious instruction of the young
Basically Boy Scouts shit, marksmanship, survival, camping, citizenship etc
>Will we have any Schools for the preparation of its members
We teach eachother the lessons of the Kube.
>>
File: 1401579551780.jpg (248 KB, 1600x1280) Image search: [Google]
1401579551780.jpg
248 KB, 1600x1280
>>28069545
the do/k/ument is its law
>>
>>28071417
Alright It is to late right now to register as an organization but I am going to be building a website. Post you suggestions, What should be posted on the about page. I am planning on having a ton of guides on the take action page such as The G.C.A and how to become part of the cmp, I will probably also be providing some form of merch since I am a poor fag and can not afford hosting. So what sort of merch should I sell. Also if this works out the /k/rimson caravan can become tax exempt.
>>
>>28069361
This has already been a thing for quite a while. I saved this document over a year ago.

The Book Of the Holy Kube
Compiled From the Insight, Teachings and
Writings of fellow follower’s of the Murderkube
Principium

1 In the beginning, there was nothing but the Kube and the Plains. Light flashed forth from every muzzle in the creation of a barren Earth and Universe. 1:2Forged from powder, brass, and empty magazines, bullets grew from the scorched, burnished turf like grass, and the trees made of cannon and shell sprung branches of rifles, from which leaves of pistols swayed when the carbonic air blew in bursts of muzzle wind. 1:3Rivers of lubricant oil flowed underground, surging through explosions of white phosphorus and depleted uranium. Clouds of mustard and tear gas drifted through the sky, occasionally raining down upon the metallic creatures whose bodies were crafted from gas blocks, barrels and springs held together with rails, whose movements were powered by the constant detonation of cartridges loaded into their sections of their form. 1:4The Earth was rendered perfect. This pleased the Kube.

2 The Kube created the creatures of the Earth. There was fire, light, heat, and choking death. 2:2 From the flames of death and destruction, one creature overcame all: Man. 2:3The Kube blessed man with the means to support his own existence. Man hunted the beasts with the Kube's blessings to sustain himself and to please the Kube. 2:4As it was in the Beginning, so shall it be in the End.
>>
>>28071640
Anyone know a good place to upload a document? I've got 8 pages of this.

3 Life was brought upon the earth from the providence of the Stars, and where a Star fell to earth, life began as a shadow in the light and flame. 3:2 Alone, It bore unto itself two children, who bore children of their own, and they found to their liking the warmth of the fire and the purity of the light.3:3The shadow took forms, each child finding itself, and seeking again the light and warmth of the Star from which they came. From this shadow were begot the life of the world, born again and again, into the burning crucible, forged into hard, living forms by the dangers of this world.3:4 From these children came Man. Man howled against mother Earth, ripping apart and settling into the cruel terrain.3:5 Against Earth's protests he failed many times but stubbornly overcame his extinction again and again. This pleased the Kube greatly.3:6 Blessed is the man who conquers nature in the name of the Kube, the One and the People.
4 And so he was begotten with children and given dominion across the land. Born again and again, each forebearer begot grander children, or they were broken upon the anvil of this world.4:2 With an indomitable will, Man expanded his dominion and number, and crafted tools of war, death and destruction to sustain his own existence. This pleased the Kube greatly.4:3 Blessed is the man who bears weapons in the name of the Kube, the One and the People.
>>
>>28071666
5 From Mother Earth spawned abominable creatures which displeased the Kube. The Skinwalker emerged from the mantle of the Earth and spread great evil. 5:2 She saw that Man was blessed by the Kube and claimed dominion of the earth, and grew hungry. 5:3 The Skinwalker wishes to control the earth, Man, and his Blessings.5:4 The numbers of the Skinwalker are many. The Skinwalker is a heretical shape-shifter and an abomination who imitates the form of Man to destroy him. 5:5She mimics the Man and his People, spreading falsehoods to sew seeds of doubt and disunion. All Skinwalkers bear the unquenchable thirst to deprive the Man of his freedoms, to bar from him the Blessings of the Kube and to destroy him. 5:6 Man must be vigilant to remove Skinwalkers from all premises, for they spread heresy and lies which displease the Kube. The Skinwalker will misguide Man into her ways.5:7 To remedy the afflicted, the One or the People must experience the Blessings of the Kube to mend their ways.5:8 In the trials of Man's struggle with the Skinwalker over many generations, he has identified her call when confronted over her existence: "I would not worry about it".These words bore a seed of doubt within Mankind in that First Time, as they do in all times.5:9 Men weak of mind or weak of spirit took up the banner of the Skinwalker. Such were the first Dediticii.5:10 The Dediticii took the gifts given to Mankind by the Kube and turned them against their fellow freeman. Man bore anger against Man, his hands raised, his weapons drawn for war.5:11 With every step back and forth the Plains were trampled, until the Plains were round like the evils it hosted. 5:12 That first slaughter killed many, and the cycle of war, of deceit and doubt, and of death brought Man again to the level of mere beasts, casting them away from the path towards Truth, towards the Star from whence he came.
>>
I'm pretty sure somebody already wrote a religious text for kubism
>>
>>28071683
>>28071692
I'm currently posting what I have of it. Like I said, this is over a year old.

5:13 The Kube and these slain freemen still look down to the Plains, brightening the dim globe with their fiery hatred for the Skinwalkers and those that follow them.

6 It is the cycle of war and of control first brought upon man by the Skinwalkers and the Dediticii that must be broken for a Man to be free.6:2 And a Man is only free when he sheds the lies of others, when he may bring to himself the means of his own life, and protect it from those who would take it; be they beast or Man.6:3 It is this that must be held above all else, not as a Truth, but as the surest way to seek it upon firm ground, for to seek the Truth is the mission of every child of Man; not to find it, or to keep it, or to hold it, but to tread upon the path which leads us ever closer towards it. And in this quest, every child of Man must ready himself to protect his journey, and the journey of others, with words, with their will, and with the weapons of war.6:4 For to stand as a temple, a paragon of the path to Truth and Light is the truest form of virtue; not to kill for the sake of it, but to instead protect in Its name. To be as a temple to the path to Truth, one must make their body and mind ready for this journey every day. 6:5 The body must be swift and supple, great in its strength and keen in the use of the weapons of war. The mind must be equally strong, yet open and seeking; mistrusting the guidance of those who would choose in one’s stead; always looking for the untraveled, the unspoken, the unknown; for it is within these that the path towards the Truth most often lies.
>>
>>28071702
Doctini Cubum

1 The Truth, the Star, now hath found Himself in the hands of Man, as Man was once in His hands. Nex Alea, the Truth, the Star, the Murderkube, Gunfather, Allslayer, Godbreaker, Monolith, Apedemak, Mixcoatl, Belatucadros, Guan Yu, Horus, Ares, Kali, Belus, Ullr, Lua. Doubtless, He has gone by many names, most of which have been lost to the ages. 1:2He is a universal constant, revealing himself to every society, withdrawing only when every living creature has ceased to exist. It is never appeased, and cannot be destroyed. 1:3Nex Alea is a culmination of all conflict, strife and warfare that has ever occurred or ever will occur. It does not require worship or adulation.1:4 It protects those who protect themselves and strikes down those who blaspheme It. Those who would use It’s means for control or for power are sinful in It’s sight and dim It’s light. 1:5 Readiness and reason are its teachings and those who harken are blessed in It’s sight.
>>
>>28071723
2 The truest form of Nex Alea is a Kube composed of all the weapons of Man. Everything from the first club to the most recently loaded round of ammunition; all these are represented in the Monolith. 2:2 The combined fleets of the world lay embedded in titanic seas of bombs and missiles. The aircraft of every nation fly through skies of empty shells and spent casings.2:3 Tanks of every shape and size roll wastelands of nuclear warheads and hand grenades. Anything used or created to do harm and to make war is there, recorded in the monolithic prismatic bulk. 2:4Inside Nex Alea, through the thousands of irregular fissures and grottos on His sides, lies a labyrinth of progressively older and older weapons. The mind-heat of all the accumulated hate of Man growing hotter and hotter as the walls press in, festooned with all the blades and armors of history.2:5 The center of the Kube is composed of the first spears and clubs, radiating primordial malice and fury. At the very center, the heart of the Kube, is the First Stone that broke Man’s flesh, wielded by the Dediticii under the banner of the Skinwalker in that first and most destructive of wars. It is the instrument first infused with the hatred of Man.
>>
>>28071736
Is anyone actually reading this? There's a fuck ton.

3 Though the Kube is formed from the weapons of Man, Men do not design weapons. 3:2 The Monolith projects Its will into Its Chosen, the Prophets whose holy creations allow the Monolith’s intentions to propagate through the violence of Men.3:3 These Prophets are true Followers, the Kube’s humble subjects; the Unseen Hands of the Murderkube. They dream deeply of smoke and steel, ash and sword. They are the Hands of the Monolith, the Keepers of Truth. 3:4 They, the Kube’s faithful, speak the Truth. The Monolith speaks not of the why’s, the who’s, or even the when’s. These things are unknowable.3:5 The Kube speaks the Great Truth, that in Man there is still a spark of the Star from whence he came. The Kube brings us the Truth, and leaves it to us to accept it and be saved, or discard it and be relegated to destruction by the very fire and light that gave us life.
>>
>>28071754
4 There is a place in the east, not far from the Kube's earthly visage, known by the faithful as the Hate Gate.4:2 It is a place for those who have forsaken the way of the Skinwalker to be anointed into the ranks of the Kube once more. 4:3 An assembly of nine disciples will be arranged and the flesh of the new comer will be adorned with the spent casings of the Kube's first chosen creations while the Kube’s Prayer is recited.4:4 After this, they will be faithless no more and a new disciple of the Monolith.

Gloria Ad In Nex Cubum

1 The Kube whispers to all of It’s followers, ringing truer to some than others: For Mankind to make war, it must possess the means to do so. 1:2 Therefore, the banning or confiscation of weapons is a denial of the nature of Man, a pathetic attempt to avert the violence innate to Mankind, an insult to the Sacred Creed of the Murderkube. 1:3 The banishment of weapons is an instrument of the weak to subvert the strong, and such an unnatural usurpation cannot be abided by those who have heard the Truth of the Monolith. 1:4 And so we honor the Kube through our actions, keeping our minds, bodies, and blades sharp. We make or buy instruments of War, with which we complete the sanctifying rituals which strengthen the Kube. We maintain and honor our weapons, keeping their blades sharp and their barrels oiled.1:5 Our weapons are gifts, the children of Nex Alea, and as such, deserve the utmost respect.1:6 We enable and encourage others to take up arms, training them in the use and maintenance of their weapons, to glorify and empower Nex Alea with the strength of Man’s warrior spirit.
>>
>>28071767
The Book of Kalashnikov

1 On the first day of his labours, Mikhail Kalashnikov drew many a design, yet could not find the worthiest.1:2 He consulted with his Lordship, and the Kube said; "Yes, my Kalashnikov, thou shalt make a weapon of superior design: a weapon of steel and wood, of unparalleled reliability, and of great stopping power.1:3 And thou shalt name it the Avtomat Kalashnikova."
1:4 With this holy vision in his head, great Kalashnikov set to work at once. And when his labours were done, he looked upon the great weapon he had built.1:5 And he saw that Murderkube smiled upon his work, and so in the year of the Kube 1947, he finalized his design.
>>
>>28071784
2 Many years later, great Kalashnikov was called upon once again to create a weapon to defend the Motherland.2:2 He prayed to the Kube: "Oh Gunfather, grant me your wisdom. Dediticii threaten my precious Motherland, and I must help my comrades repel them."2:3 Hearing Kalashnikov's pleas, the Kube appeared to him, and said: "My Kalashnikov, have no fear. Your new weapon shall be much the same, but a new cartridge you shall chamber it in. A bullet of 5.45mm diameter, with a casing 39mm in length. Bakelite magazines shall load this cartridge into your weapon." 2:4 With the Kube's blessings, Kalashnikov worked tirelessly until his design was done. And in the year of the Kube 1974, Kalashnikov delivered his new weapon to the Soviet Army.2:5 Many Dediticii were removed with it.2:6 Then, for the removing of Dediticii of future generations, the Great Comrade Kalashnikov left his work to his son, Viktor. 2:7He worked tirelessly to create a weapon of Dediticii removal for the conflicts to come.2:8 With the stampings of steel, and action of his fathers weapon he created the base. Following a helical design, he created the magazine .2:9 With the chambering of 7.62x25, he created the Bizon.2:10 What was beholden next was a weapon of justice that the Kube blessed.2:11 "For the removal of Dediticii is not just of rifles and carbines. It is of total war and Annihilation. Thus a weapon of the closest of quarters was needed. And now it has been forged."
>>
>>28071801
3 But tragedy befell great Kalashnikov and his comrades!3:2 For the Dediticii, evil and scheming as they are, had AKs of their own.3:3 Kalashnikov prayed to Murderkube that the enemy's weapons might fail, but to no avail. For the AK is blessed by His Lordship, and will not fail whomever wields it. 3:4 For ten long years Kalashnikov and his comrades fought the evil Dediticii, but to no avail.3:5 In the year of the Kube 1991, great Kalashnikov's Motherland was shattered, and a new kind of Dediticii threatened Mother Russia.3:6 The Dediticii struck from within! The evil of Chechnya had been contained in the days of Kalashnikov's Motherland, but with the Motherland broken, the darkness of the Chechen Dediticii rose once more.3:7 They sought to break Mother Russia further, and this caused Kalashnikov great distress. 3:8He prayed to the Kube once more: "Great Murderkube, hath thou forsaken me? Have I angered thee? Have I not shown enough love to thine followers? Dediticii seek to destroy my homeland, and I beg thee now to bring us salvation!" 3:9 His Lordship heard Kalashnikov's cries, and responded: "My Kalashnikov. You have shown wisdom and faith, and have never faltered from my path. I shall grant your comrades great courage; they will fear no Dediticii. I shall grant your comrades great strength; they will overpower the Dediticii. I shall grant your comrades great accuracy; their bullets will bring down Chechnya. Thus I declare it, and thus it is so."3:10 With the power of the Kube in their hearts, Kalashnikov and his comrades struck down wicked Chechnya.3:11 And with the Kube's blessing, Mother Russia was whole once more.
>>
>>28071810
The Book of Mosin
1 War is the way of Man, and Man is the means of war.
1:2Since the Beginning, the Kube did tower above the chaos and It did observe the struggle.1:3 Violence is the way of nature and Murder is its essence.1:4 Force alone permeates the chaos, and death is the law of the world.
>>
>>28071820
2 In the valley were three clans: the Mosin, the Dediticii, and the Nagant. These clans had warred for many years and much blood was spilled in the valley.2:2 A boy by the name of Sergei, of Mosin, was born in the midst of such chaos and he learned this law early, as did all men then. 2:3 When Sergei grew to adulthood, it appeared the Mosin clan was near destruction, as the Dediticii clan was too powerful. In the Beginning there was no other law and no Man practiced a law aside from it.. 2:4 The people of Mosin were few and were weak, their clan ravaged by the men and beasts of the valley.2:5 One day as Sergei was making war with the beasts of the valley to win food for his clan, he encountered four Dediticii in the woods. Sergei knew he could not best them in combat, for they were too numerous. 2:6 The Dediticii pursued him through the woods for hours until he came to the face of a steep cliff. Sergei climbed the rocks, but could not get to the top. Seeing he was trapped, Sergei raised his spear. 2:7He would die fighting, he would not die climbing.2:8 Just as the Dediticii reached his height and raised their spears to destroy him, Sergei looked above him, for there was a thunderous sound.2:9 A boulder fell from above, landing upon his pursuers and crushing them.2:10 A great fount of blood splattered upon the rocks and upon Sergei and he descended to inspect the great fortune that had befallen him.2:11 He found a cuboid stone that measured twelve feet by twelve feet by twelve feet and found no trace of his enemies besides the blood. The pool of blood formed a symmetrical sphere around the base of the monolith of nine feet in radius and the base of stone was bloodied up to the thighs of Sergei.2:12 Sergei stepped into the pool of blood and his gaze was transfixed upon the center of the monolith.
>>
>>28071838
3“Be fearful, but face your fears and in doing so face Me. I am the fount of all conflict and the slayer of all things; the bringer of all wars and the taker of all lives.3:2 In Me lies the truth of the world, so harken now and hear it.3:3 I have seen you celebrate your nature and in doing so you have slain many Naganti and Dediticii.3:4 Even so, the Mosin are weak and few and they will soon be destroyed by the Dediticii. The Nagant too are weak and few and they will soon be destroyed by them as well.3:5 Yet though the Dediticii are the strongest and will soon conquer the valley, they are not fit to receive my message.3:6 Like a man seeking to balance a scale by placing weights on only one side, the Dediticii seek my favor through violence alone.3:7 Like you, Man has come of age and is now ready to balance its scale. Man knows that violence is its bloodright, that death is necessary; that force is essential, that murder is its heritage.3:8 These things I have taught it and these things it knows. This I teach now: These things must be controlled.3:9 A die is an object of chance and of nature, an instrument of chaos. A cube is an object of order and of reason, an instrument of civilization.3:10 Just as a die is also a cube, so must Man be of nature and also of reason.3:11 Force permeates chaos, but is equally essential for civilization. The lone difference between chaos and civilization is discipline and organization, thus must Man be disciplined and organized.3:12 Man shall bring forth force, murder, death and violence, but Man shall bring them forth with reason and with code.3:13 These gifts I have given Man, but Man is to use them neither wantonly nor sparingly. These are to be used when they are necessary to preserve and defend, never to destroy and usurp.
>>
>>28071848
3:14 Readiness, responsibility, and protection must be Man’s code, and this code will guide Man well.3:14 The base of the form before you is grounded in the Earth and in blood; it is the natural and the violent. The top of the form reaches out from the base to the stars; it is the orderly and the controlled.3:15 Both exist in the same form, but cannot exist together. Thus is my message to Man: the twofold way.3:16 The way is contrary and complimentary; In conflict and in harmony. Both paths cannot be followed, yet both must be.3:17 Thus is my lesson and thus is my demand. As I first armed you with weapons, I have now armed you with wisdom.3:18 I now send you forth to destroy the Dediticii and spread your seed and wisdom amongst Mankind.3:19 Go, and fear no longer.”
>>
>>28071865
4 Sergei awoke from the ground and stood tall. 4:2 No longer was the ground soaked with blood, but it was clean and dry.4:3 Neither was the boulder now gray, but red. Sergei touched the stone and it crumbled to dust before him. He breathed in the dust and, mixing it with his spittle, painted his face red with it.4:4 He did not return to his village, but instead made his way to the village of the Nagant. 4:5 Dropping his spear, he walked through the village and he felt no fear. The Nagant were confused and did not understand his intentions.4:6 As they watched with curiosity and apprehension from their homes, he approached the Nagant elder with open arms and painted face.4:7 The Kube opened the ears of the Nagant elder and he heard the words of the Kube through Sergei. Clad in the Kube’s wisdom, the Nagant and the Mosin joined arms in friendship and they turned against Dediticii, united as one spear. 4:8 They no longer killed because it was in their nature, but they killed to kindle the flame of peace. 4:9 In eighteen days the Dediticii were driven out of the valley and their lands were salted so that it would be forever known their land there was destroyed.4:10 The Mosin and Nagant no longer turned their weapons on their fellow man for sport, but joined to conquer the beasts of the valley.4:11 In six months the valley was cleansed of all foul beasts and the civilization of Mosin-Nagant thrived for twelve generations under the wisdom of the Kube.4:12 Ave Nex Alea.
>>
>>28071877
Et Via Ante
1 It is a dark time for the faithful. 1:2 The age of freedom is gone, the homeland taken by the Dediticii, and the Skinwalkers’ influence grows each day. But we few stand against Her, knowing that we shall be delivered by the Kube.1:3 By our rifles combined, we will be saved.1:4 The Kube gave us power, but made the path difficult in order to test our resolve and sharpen our will, just as the hardest stones are needed to hone the sharpest swords.1:5 There can be no bullet without the fire to make it strong and send it forward. Thus are the faithful surrounded by unbearable tribulation.1:6 Some men ask, what is our goal? The Kube has honored us by placing a tangible form upon Earth, but chose to be delivered into the hands of the enemy.1:7 The true disciple plans to return the Kube's Earthly self to it’s followers. Through our devotion to this form of our Creator.

Done with the all of the actual scripture that I had saved, but wait there's more!
>>
>>28071892
Book of Prayers
The Kube’s Prayer
War is the way of Man,
Man is the means of War,
You allow us War,
Our worship is our readiness,
It is proper to adhere to our nature,
Aggression is natural,
We are meant to be aggressive.
Through war we are purified,
Through slaughter we are enlightened,
I cast thee, Nex Alea,
May fortune find strength in me,
So that my weaknesses be absolved,
Saluto Nex Alea.
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

Gotta have our Dune reference.
>>
>>28070848
From what and what was in the shed?
>>
>>28071904
Tenants of Faith
Saint John Moses Browning, protector of gunsmiths
Saint Sergei Mosin, protector of poorfags and bearer of the almighty Nugget
Saint Simonov, Bringer of Inexpensive semi-autos.
Vasily Grigoryevich Zaytsev, Patron of Marksmen.
Saint Eugene Stoner, Protector of Operators globally.
Ashley Dugan, Patron of Knowledge
Simo Häyhä, Patron of Death.
Genghis Khan, Patron of Conquest
Sun Tzu, Patron of Strategy
Alexander of Macedon, The Great, Patron of Courage and the Arts
Scipio Africanus, Patron of Generals and their Advisors

THE SIX TEACHINGS

The Creed: The Six Teachings of the Murderkube.
1. You will be, at any given time, armed. The Kube gifted you with the possibility to feed your kin and smite your foes. You shall do so. This is the Base.

2. You will keep your body in the best of shapes. A body suitable for combat is necessary to follow the teachings of our Lord. This is the Front.

3. You will bear the weight of responsibility. Carrying a weapon, you will be called upon to protect those around you. Lives will depend on your actions and such decisions are not to be taken lightly. You shall protect your kin and provide for them. This is the Back.

4 and 5. You will train to reach the pinnacle of marksmanship, and the apex of hand-to-hand combat. These are the Sides.

6. Mens sana in corpore sano. You shall meditate over the meaning of the six teachings. You shall also know how to survive in the wilderness as well as in dire situations, and you shall keep your mind sober in combat. You will be aware of your surroundings and never allow yourself to be taken by surprise. This is the Top.

And we're done. This is all I have saved there may have been more added later. I hope some of you newfags learned that true autism knows no bounds.
>>
>>28071640
>>28071666
>>28071683
>>28071702
>>28071723
>>28071736
>>28071754
>>28071767
>>28071784
>>28071801
>>28071810
>>28071820
>>28071838
>>28071848
>>28071865
>>28071877
>>28071892
>>28071904
Weren't we talking about not having any of this fruity trying to make up answers for stuff shit and making it mostly grounded in reality and the acceptance of life?
>>
Idea for a Tenant
You must at least once in your life complete the purifying journey of creating your own weapon.*
*If you do not have a drill press, A member of good repute can vouch for you and assist in getting you a temporary holy drill that has been blessed.
>>
>>28071926
Like I said, this was a thread from September of last year. Whoever wrote it decided that there would be no half measures apparently.
>>
>>28071926
Our religion already has a divide.

The /k/ubist mystics
The /k/ubist philosophics.
>>
>>28071974
...well i'm sure this won't result in factional violence
>>
>>28071926
Yes, No bullshit creation stories. It should be based around brother hood and your duty to all mankind. While I don't think it is perfect.
To Serve the /K/ube's will is to serve the will of all mankind. The way I would plan it would be a charity orginization that though we have beliefs in self defense would try to be first responders to many events whether it be a natural disaster or attack of our fellow man. Our ultimate goal would ultimately be to do good towards our fellow man. This also serves a double purpose of putting gun owners in a good light.
>>
>>28071974
Here is the thing, If we are creating a new religion you need to have an argument for a truly held belief and while some very few select crazies might believe in /K/ube mysticism it is way easier to argue a truly held belief in serving your fellow man with self defense simply being one of the Tenants.
>>
>>28072008
I'm not saying that it's not dumb as shit, I'm just saying that this thread has been done to pieces before.
>>
The Tenants of /K/ubism
1:All of mankind is held as equal in the eyes of the cube
2:To bring harm unto another for no reason but to bring harm is an inexcusable travesty
3:No follower of the /K/ube shall act as a bystander as violence is aimed at a fellow man
4:It is accepted that in order to protect others you must first be able to protect your self
5:All Followers of the /K/ube shall be proficient in a wide field of arms
6:An inalienable Right of all men is to carry a holy tool of protection.
7:To do good will to your fellow man is to serve the /K/ube
8:Ignorance is ignoble and harms your power to Defend yourself.
>>
>>28072008
I say our main beliefs, is that all this preparing and training and looking out for your fellow man, spreading the knowledge of the Kube and such would be to prepare for the End Times, when it is us who inherit the Earth.

But we also strive to experience as much as we can and live as long as we can, because we want people to feel they have lived a full life, even if they die before the End Times arrives.

Although we worship a box of death we are more a cult of life than anything.

In addition to that we should definitely have a Shinto kinda ancestor worship were we revere and respect our saints, the legendary figures in the history of weapons, warfare, survival and freedom. If your deeds are great enough you could be inducted among these saints.
>>
>>28072496
Yeah I'm Down.
>>
File: Benjamin Franklin.jpg (994 KB, 3264x1240) Image search: [Google]
Benjamin Franklin.jpg
994 KB, 3264x1240
>>28070319
>>28070673
>>28072496
Our Do/k/ument definitely needs to include pages on our Saints, about their history and why they are important to the Chruch of Kubism.

We also need to have quotes from our Saints, just quotes in general would be good too.
If the songs and marching cadences is our Psalms, we need a Proverbs too.
>>
>>28072663
Enlightenment thinkers?
You gotta really look hard for those who don't seem too extreme. Franklin is good, Jefferson would be awesome. Hamilton... while smart, is a complete asshat, and 0/10 would not allow to lead again.
>>
>>28072008

Man, I don't want to do anything to help anyone. I just want to have a good time and bullshit. You fucking fruitcake.
>>
>>28072706
Too extreme from a normal person's point of view or actually too extreme?

Hell, the thing about those that give up liberty for security deserving neither would be too extreme for some liberals.
>>
>>28072028
Fuck off you philosophic heretic.
>>
>>28072770
Actually too extreme, fuck normies.
>>
File: George Washington.jpg (807 KB, 2722x982) Image search: [Google]
George Washington.jpg
807 KB, 2722x982
>>28072796
To extreme in what way?
Like who are you thinking of?
>>
>>28069740
Fuck off, Fedora.
>>
>>28072884
I think the whole live life to completion thing is a more interesting concept than a supernatural afterlife to be completely honest.

Any religion can whisk you away to magical feelgood land if you believe hard enough, but the message here is that if you work hard enough, this world can be your own magical feelgood land.
>>
>>28072874
...eh, someone like Hamilton, actually.
He was an extreme elitist, wanting to install a monarchy in the US.
Sure, he was a smart economist, but he wanted to kill any dissenters by commanding the army and laying waste to Virginia (among other things).
>>
File: 1-Life-Wisdom-Jefferson.jpg (267 KB, 1519x1125) Image search: [Google]
1-Life-Wisdom-Jefferson.jpg
267 KB, 1519x1125
>>28072777
>he'd rather believe in something completely made up and fictious than great people who actually were

>>28072898
Damn son.
>>
>>28069732
We need our own version of Valhalla, where we affix bayonets, shiny and chrome

Sinners, turbofudds, grabbers, terrorists and cowards spend eternity in a twisted version of jew york, where demonic LEOs torment them and shoot their pets
>>
>>28070624
Truly, a magical place
>>
The Gunslinger's Creed is pretty /k/

I think we need something like this, a mantra or the like.
>>
>inb4 attention whoring tripfag
I want to help where I can and I feel this is the most easy way to get my attention without linking my messages directly. Also because it cuts down shenaniganry with imposters (though nobody wants to be me)

>>28069739
>>28069706
>>28069922
>>28070319
>>28072119
>tenants
>people who rent from a landowner or property manager
I think you guys mean "tenets".

>>28071952
>>28071417
This is one place where tenants might work, but I still think you mean "tenets".

>>28069914
Nice. As one with a firm appreciation for wonderful geometry, I like the inherent puns.

>>28069952
Very well organized. I can support these, except we need to change some wording slightly to be "accepted" by the liberal left, against whom we must battle to obtain our religious freedom.

>>28070138
>cleaning weapons as meditation
Could we claim it as spiritual cleansing and communion with our saints?

>>28071300
.....a place of deep connection to our holy forefathers of Browning, Kalashnikov, and Mosin.

>>28072496
>box of death
>cult of life
You know, this is some yin-yang shit. Work on it and you can use it to confuse philosophy students.

>>28073264
Possibly. Though, we will need to come up with something different enough that the lawyers won't scream "plagiarism" and simple enough that we can use it as a mantra for practicing drills, shooting, cleaning guns, laying in wait while hunting....
Damn good plan, man.
>>
Don't know if anyone has mentioned it yet, but I read through the Skripture and I noticed something disturbing.

Our many saints refer to ancient conquerors and the producers of glorious small arms.
But what of the nukes? Surely the /k/ube is the inspiration of Oppenheimer and Co. as well? Would it not be the supreme manifestation of Nex Alea?

Surely there should be a book devoted to the works of the nuke-bearers.
>>
>>28069751
Desert Eagles and Katanas are absolutely forbidden if you're not Jewish or Japanese.

>>28070757
>>28071952
Assembling your first firearm from a pile of parts should be our right of passage into manhood (like building your first lightsaber). Preferably something archaic like a 1911.
>>
>>28073264
Replace "the face of his father" with "the wrath of the /k/ube" and we've got one.
>>
>>28069361
In the Czech republic, you need about 5 000 signatures and your religion is acknowledged. THEN you have a possibility of buying "religious neccessities" without VAT. So ammo for cheaper!
>>
>>28071300
the rock Cain used to kill able
>>
File: Nuclear Warfare.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Nuclear Warfare.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>28073713
Surely this is a matter worth looking into?
For how else but from the will of the /k/ube can such glory come to be?
>>
>>28069361
Alright guys, I was in the original thread and contributed quite alot, and incorporated other ideas that kicked ass that other anons came up with, basically we aim to focus on the self and individualism, alot like Buddhism, no higher power or god shit, but self reliance through weapons, bushcraft, martial arts, etc. Little bit of ancestor worship thrown in, a piece of your soul lives on in your weapons and gear, and helps being your decedents and living friends who carry your weapons and gear protection and good fortune I'm battle. Religious right to concealed carry, allowed to wear combat helmets, ushankas, etc. in official photos for government documents. Revered texts are stuff like the art of war, revered individuals are people like John Moses Browning, Mikhail Kalashnikov etc. Not prophets or anything, just important historical figures we revere as integral to our beliefs. Emersonian type self reliance through weapons is a way to better understand the self and the nature of of the universe. Our religious symbol is the /k/ube obviously, kinda like how the Christians have the cross, jews have the star of david, Muslims have the C4 brick etc. There's more but that's the gist of it.
>>
File: 1448865052903.jpg (57 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1448865052903.jpg
57 KB, 800x800
>>28073838
Me again, here's some more:
>tithes and donations to give every member of the community better access to food, firearms, gear, medical supplies, emergency supplies etc.
>if we get big and successful enogh, (a large part of this would be federal recognition and tax free status) scholarships and grants for college, trade school etc.
>youth and adult programs focused on marksmanship, bushcraft, wilderness survival, combat training etc. where experts in particular fields can share their knowledge with others and through this overall sharing of skills and ideas individuals grow, and by extension so does the community.
>I think an anon started a kickstarter page to buy this town in North Dakota that's for sale or something.
>we could have chapters all throughout the United States so every /k/ommando regardless of location can join and get involved.
>recruitment efforts by trying to get friends, neighbors etc. into the activities (easy in pro gun pro outdoors states).
The biggest thing is going to be getting federal recognition as a legetimate religion, and hopefully eventual religious organization tax free status. We also have to make sure to get good publicity out there and get out in front of assholes calling us a "crazy death weapons cult" and shit like that. The biggest issue in thst department is going to be making sure that we keep dumb ass crazy individuals like that away from and out of our organization. I'm more than willing to coordinate with other anons and get this shit going on the paperwork and logistics side of things, so against better judgement I'm not against posting a personal email address here, but I want to be sure people are serious first, abd that the amount of spam and gay porn website emails I'll receive will be minimal compared to actual interest and coordination about /k/ubism.
>>
>>28073791

>>28073838
>>28073879
Here

>Assembling your first firearm from a pile of parts should be our right of passage into manhood (like building your first lightsaber). Preferably something archaic like a 1911.

I like it anon.
>>
>>28073838
>>28073879
>>28073887
Me again, another important thing is that we keep the religion as focused on individualism as possible and also keep mysticism and divine proclamation bullshit to a minimum as well so we don't become scientology and Mormonism but with guns. The idea of a magic afterlife is retarded, so we need to make sure to be on the same page about working hard to make this life great, and improve this world, not hurr durr we're here as a test for /k/ommando heaven from /k/ommando Jesus.
>>
File: The Karrier.png (482 KB, 1264x3074) Image search: [Google]
The Karrier.png
482 KB, 1264x3074
Also, whatever happened to the other religion /k/ was supposed to make?
About the sun-seers and shit, back when that one anon was gonna do some vietcong tunnel shit.
>>
>>28073791
>Desert Eagles and Katanas are absolutely forbidden if you're not Jewish or Japanese.
Religions that forbid people from doing shit is retarded. This is about asserting and reinforcing our rights.
>>
>>28071408
Unworthy.
>>
>>28070462
Sir, the lenses in the telescope that you are using to look through the window are dirty. Also your fedora is wrinkled.
>>
>>28070624
Tis the will of the kube
>>
>>28070624
This is /k/ after hours. When trips have left, the threads are good and not bait, and OP is not a fag all the time.
>>
>>28074173
To be a legitimate religion we need people to be convinced that we actually hold our beliefs.

It's a lot easier to believe a group of people have dedicated themselves to exercising the rights of freedom and liberty, preparing for the future, helping their fellow man, enjoying life and honoring the great figures of the past than some crazies believe a mythology we made up less than a year ago.

Also this >>28073971
>>
File: 243941Imperialinfantryhandbook.jpg (214 KB, 720x964) Image search: [Google]
243941Imperialinfantryhandbook.jpg
214 KB, 720x964
>>28070319
Why don't we make a /k/ version of the Imperial Infantryman's Handbook?

Contains stuff like whats expected of a guardsman, the Imperial creed, stories, litanies and songs, operation and maintenance of weapons and other Imperial equipment, details of survival tactics and such. And guardsmen are executed for not carrying one with them at all times.

Would be the perfect inspiration to model our Dokument after.
>>
>>28074835
I'd carry that with me everywhere since such a thing is useful. Fill it full of tips on SHTF and other proper goodies from places like the rangers handbook.
>>
Why not just have a new testament / old testament thing working? All the supernatural stuff will be put into the old testament (or what-ever appropriate name would be) such as where we go when we die and how to "pray" to The /k/ube and such and the new testament will be for stuff like field manuals, they way of the /k/ube and how to live your firearm filled life for the /k/ube?
>>
>>28074835
This is the idea behind the s/k/ripture.

Combining valuable knowledge of survivalism with the discipline of a religion.

The idea is to create a following of selfless are responsible fire arm owners to better represent gun culture.
>>
>>28074858
Could have two books.

Have the S/k/ripture detail our mysticism type stuff, the creation story and all of that jazz, then have the Do/k/ument be what details the stuff that's more grounded in reality.
>>
>>28074858
We are trying to avoid a "spiritual alignment". It's more of a philosophical religion like Buddhism or Confucianism.

This allows people to keep their religious / superstitions while still serving The Kube

Besides, religion and superstition are arguably the greatest weapons in history
>>
>>28069361

we've only been doing it for the last five years or so.

i'm about to inherit ~40k, i can't decide whether to buy an armored vehicle so i can take people on tours of chimpouts, or if i should try to buy the kube
>>
>>28074916
Keep their religion *
>>28074907
We have no creation myth.
Creation myths are where religions lose their credibility.

We do however have a tale for the end of days called Armageddon 2: Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>28074931
Don't buy The Kube

Buy a piece of land for the Kubists to call their Mecca
>>
>>28074931
>>28074954
When OP of last thread launches the kickstarter, use the money to help pay for the town.

Speaking of, OP OF LAST THREAD, LAUNCH THE KICKSTARTER
>>
File: STG44.jpg (245 KB, 911x574) Image search: [Google]
STG44.jpg
245 KB, 911x574
We should have specific guns be significant like how we have our saints.

Stuff like the Sturmgewehr being recognized as the father of assault rifles, and the AK-47 anointed as the weapon of the masses.
>>
>>28069626

Anything that constitutes a cover
>>
>>28074916
>>28074946
I like this idea. The Kube accepts all. Some may devote themselves purely to the Kube, while others can merely allow the Tenets of Kubism to augment their existing faith.
>>
so wait
/k/ube = monolith from the STALKER games?
or am i wrong
>>
File: timthumb.jpg (59 KB, 420x315) Image search: [Google]
timthumb.jpg
59 KB, 420x315
>>28074990
>he doesn't know the glory of the Kube
>>
>>28074954

>buying central location for NEETs to move to and sperg at each other continually

just no.

>>28074966

horrible idea. the only way to make that work is if either one person or a small group who have known and worked together for a LONG time is the sole funding source.

unless you can come up with some way to trick all the ATF/FBI/SPLC/NYTimes undercovers to pay ridiculous membership fees then segregate them out.

a much more workable solution is to have everyone set up their own comfy enclave in their particular region, as a series of loosely connected cells.
>>
>>28074998
i know
but the idea im getting from this thread
is like the guys in the monolith faction
>>
>>28074966
We should really weigh our options.
Buying a town seems sweet but for 250 k we could get a fuck ton of land that could be better
Building innawoods would prolly be better then onnaplains but The Swett Shop could be like our bread basket i guess
>>28074973
We worship firearms through our saints.
Browning and Kalashnikov would be near the top of the pantheon of their was a hierarchy.
But there shouldn't be a hierarchy because that will turn into a muh opinions pissing contest
Maybe we could create a "family tree of guns" that records the evolution of firearms.
>>
>>28075002
It works for Nuggetfest.

We need to make our own Dokument and maybe we can get Nugget Enterprises and Crimson Caravan to stock our books and help support the foundation of Kubism.
>>
>>28075017

don't get me wrong, it's a great way to do EVENTS.

EVENTS.

it is a very very bad way to do 'hey let's all move here' communities. it only works when you're planning on becoming a cult leader.

there was this gaming clan that did just that, they set up a compound and everything and recruited people with hot lesbian gamer chicks.

i am not making this up.
>>
>>28075002
>horrible idea.
I disagree, we could easily spread word and try to get publicity to help fund it. Besides, why the fuck do you care? The worst that happens is it isn't funded and everyone gets their money back. And there's nothing saying people can't set up regional enclaves, but if we had the town, we could have a /k/ubist mecca.
>>
>>28075039

The gaming cult was way too interesting not to dig up, here you guys go

http://thewolfweb.com/message_topic.aspx?topic=621274

>>28075045

"why are you hating"

this reminds me of when i try to explain to my dumbass sister why her MLM system of reselling phone service will not actually make her rich- "why do you care?" "you're just a hater." "negative thinking!"

it's not as if i don't have decades of life experience seeing how this shit actually goes down or anything.
>>
File: Benjamin_Franklin_Freedom.jpg (166 KB, 1520x918) Image search: [Google]
Benjamin_Franklin_Freedom.jpg
166 KB, 1520x918
>>28075010
We're more like a loosely organized group of shootingsportsman, survivalist, outdoorsman and etc, united by the ideology of wanting to live life to the fullest and protect the freedom and liberty of all.

Our spiritual end game is preparation for the Rapture, while other religions vacate the earth, come Armageddon it is us who inherit it.
>>
>>28075039
I don't get where people get the ridiculous idea that we ARENT TRYING TO START A CULT.

Kubist is real, but will be regarded as a cult until we really establish ourselves.

I know cults are stigmatized for good reason. So long as we are more decent to each other then Scientologists no one can complain
>>
>>28075013
>Buying a town seems sweet but for 250 k we could get a fuck ton of land that could be better
Well the nice thing is it's already accessible and already has infrastructure. Plus by having it accessible, we could generate tourism.

Now, if we can buy undeveloped land that's still easily accessible AND be able to build buildings AND get infrastructure, then yeah that's better. It's definitely possible and not exceedingly hard, but I do think the town is a better and overall cheaper option right now.
>>
>>28075039
It's a pilgrimage area/center of the religion, we're not all moving there.
>>
>>28073362
I'm not sure how I'd change the wording, or specifically what I'd change.
Is it the lies of cowards?
I bet it's the lies of cowards.
>>
>>28075057
I didn't say why are you hating, I said why do you care. If it works great! If not, there was no harm in trying.
>>
>>28075084

starting a cult works for a small group of people at the top, and you have to be willing to essentially mind control and stockholm syndrome everyone else while you use their financial resources/vaginas like an amusement park.

spoiler alert: you will not be the one(s) at the top
spoiler alert: there will not be enough vaginas or money to make it worthwhile
spoiler alert: this will work about as well as those hippies texarrakis project
http://somethingsensitive.com/index.php?topic=841.120;wap2
>>
>>28075108
If we follow the proposed Dokument rather than the Skripture there isn't really any weird shit they could call cult on. The idea of Dokument isn't any more culty than a Boy Scouts Handbook, other than a few philosophical things about living life and being alive in a state of freedom and liberty.

As far as our organization we'd have no central leader, we're a congregation of brothers and sisters, all equal in the eyes of the Kube. We share our knowledge and expirience, and while some may have more knowledge or expirience than others, no one is above anyone else in terms of superiority. There isn't a central figure to benefit from this, we serve the human condition as a whole.
>>
>>28075058
>Getting prepped for Rapture so we can live through it
I love it.
>>
File: 1448676145792.gif (32 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1448676145792.gif
32 KB, 250x250
>>28075207
>As far as our organization we'd have no central leader, we're a congregation of brothers and sisters, all equal in the eyes of the Kube. We share our knowledge and expirience, and while some may have more knowledge or expirience than others, no one is above anyone else in terms of superiority. There isn't a central figure to benefit from this, we serve the human condition as a whole.

well, that's one way to guarantee it'll implode in a way that brings entertainment to everyone watching. carry on.
>>
>>28075108
>muh patriarchy

You have to start somewhere. I realize things could go wrong. I would hope the precence of firearms would prevent this type of corruption (you know, like the second amendment we are basing this religion on). It's not going to be perfect but I doubt any person willing to truly commit themselves to the Kube will be.

And you don't know how many people would be willing to sell themselves into "slavery" for lack of a better word.
Having your food and shelter taken care of for a bit of work each day sounds pretty good to me. People already go Woofing all over the world
>>
>>28075240
>>28075240
Our hierarchy will be built like Celtic bands.
The leaders / champions live in the main quarters and are in charge of the settlements security.

Kubemperors and Saints are our most revered individuals so Tacticians, gunsmiths and based operators would likely hold the main house
>>
>>28075240
Nah, that's ideology wise, we'll be a direct democracy when it comes to things, each regional enclave will have their own leadership as they decide, probably whoever organized the group or whoever the people elect to be their representative to the Kube.

That being said, while I prefer regional enclaves of people living their own lives, we could have community settlements the have everything a Kubist would want, little gated communities out innawoods for Children of the Kube.
Those that choose not to live in a Kommunity is free to use one as a bug out location when the End Times arrive.
>>
>>28070023
December 21st to remember saint Kalashnikov.
>>
>>28070211
Underated
>>
>>28075324
I retract this post
>>28075385
This seems a lot more reasonable
>>
>>28075013
>Kalashnikov
As a huge AK fag, that illiterate tanker peasant did nothing original. I'd feel better about Stoner and Browning at the top. Fuck wheres the love for Schmeisser, Mannlicher, James Paris Lee, Savage, and Colt?
>>
>>28075494
I think we need to decide on our ideology and what to put down as our tenets, as that's most important to our religion, the other stuff can come later, tackling this one step at a time.

That being said, deciding our Saints will probably be next after we finish the Tenets.
>>
New thread can be found here

>>28074734 (OP) #
>>
>>28075603
That thread has turned into stormfags and nazis
>>
>>28075603
Come on man, our current thread hasn't even reached bump limit yet.
>>
>>28075407
Shit I mean December 23rd.
>>
>>28069643
Its "ave cubum necis" you fucking mong.
>>
>>28075708
>not getting the fact that "ave nex alea" is purposefully bad Latin because that's how we roll
>>
>>28075058
>>28075231
Does that mean we'd have to all symbolically sin in some form?

I guess technically worshiping the /k/ube would count as idolatry. Any religious scholars want to weigh in on if that would make us left behind?
>>
>>28071078
Ave Nex Alea

Amen.
>>
>>28069732
It's Valhalla. We go kick it with Odin and the Valkyries and train for Ragnarok.
>>
File: 1448751975826.gif (2 MB, 396x223) Image search: [Google]
1448751975826.gif
2 MB, 396x223
read the s/k/ripture
and I now have faith in humanity again
>>
>>28069952
This is already a fucking thing. The Six Sides of the Kube are out teachings. Stop trying to reinvent the wheel people
>>
>>28076008
That's not what those laws are for. They're meant as basically rules (like commandments, or something similar), not teachings. They're there because we obviously fucking need to include basic rules of safety and such.
>>
>>28075954
Kubism is not concerned with the afterlife.
We are meant to inherit the earth after everyone meets their gods.
We do not expect Kubists to forsake their own gods either. If their God can live with us we can live with their God.
>>
>>28070432
Are you suggesting that there be a fucking van helsing sect of kubism?
>>
>>28076119
I'm not not saying that. I mean if you spend enough time looking for something that probably doesn't exist you are bound to bump into something interesting that does exist.
>>
>>28075058
>Our spiritual end game is preparation for the Rapture, while other religions vacate the earth, come Armageddon it is us who inherit it.

And this is where you lose me. Shit like this is retarded. The rapture is retarded. Saying we're preparing for the rapture is a sure fire way to not get /k/ommandos on board, much less anyone else. We need to stay focused on philosophy and individualism. Be a religion without all of the stupid shit that makes religion terrible. We have a real opportunity here, let's do this shit right.
>>
>>28076451
Komrade,
We are those whose descendants will inherit the world, after all wars are fought , all debates had, and all conflicts are ended. Because we are ready, and we are prepared.
>>
>>28076451
>people won't like it because I don't like that word
RemoveFedora
This is as much about Kubist Solidarity as it is avoid Individual Survivalism.
The idea is that the movements end of times doesn't actually come. While other religions prepare for the end of days we prepare for the days following
>>
>>28076529
>About individual survivalism
This phone I swear
>>
>>28075099
>Law the first: Care for thy arms; they should always be ready.
>Law the second: Only brandish thy arms at which you are prepared to destroy.
>Law the third: Be aware at what thou dost aim; do not destroy unintentionally what may lie beyond.
>Law the fourth: Do not grip the terminus of your arms until you are prepared to destroy.
I find this one odd. "Terminus" being the end, it could mean either end of said weapon. May I propose
>Law the fourth: Do not ready thy arms until it is unavoidable to do so.
>Law the fifth: Failure to plan is to be unprepared, and to be unprepared is to plan to destroy oneself.
>Law the sixth: Only destroy others as thou wouldst want others to destroy thyself.
Honestly man, what the hell. I read that as "if you need to kill someone, kill someone in the manner you yourself would wish to die." Is that right?
>Law the seventh: Do not let harm befall the innocent; do not cause harm to the innocent.
>Law the eighth: Conserve nature's beauty, that others may enjoy its grace
>Law the ninth: Protect thy homeland and its people as thou wouldst protect thyself.
>Law the tenth: Protect thy freedom and the freedom of the innocent, and enlighten the innocent to the lies of cowards.

Mostly, the only thing I did was change the verbiage, alter punctuation, and correct the style of English. One major question: what exactly did you mean by the sixth law?
>>
File: 1445400030672.jpg (49 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1445400030672.jpg
49 KB, 640x480
>>28076490
I get where you're coming from, but I disagree. I don't think the vast majority of people want anything to do with an end times circlejerk fest, except batshit insane christfags and they already have their own clubs for that. /k/ubism needs to stay focused on the philosophical side if life and self reliance. Sure we might get some mysticism from things like slight ancestor worship, but I think I make a pretty good case in my posts from the previous thread which is now archived and my posts from last night:
>>28073838
>>28073879
>>28073887
>>28073971

Moere a set of guidelines for how to live life to its fullest and conduct oneself with honor more along the lines of zen Buddhism with splashes of shintoism, Confucinism.
>>
>>28071014
Sweet Jesus

March 22nd

>>
File: tmp_22114-TId4iSyh-171133698.jpg (160 KB, 1024x765) Image search: [Google]
tmp_22114-TId4iSyh-171133698.jpg
160 KB, 1024x765
But it's already a thing OP.
>>
File: holywater_lube.jpg (37 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
holywater_lube.jpg
37 KB, 480x640
>>28076529
Hurr durr you don't believe in a magic sky wizard so you wear fedora. I can shitpost and ad hominm with the best of them but I really don't want this thread becoming a pissing contest, so remove pic related from your ass and move on. Also see >>28076566
And my other previous posts for my stance on where we should take this whole thing.
>>
>>28076559
Well, having "Law the fourth: Do not ready thy arms until it is unavoidable to do so." is redundant with Law the Second. The first edition of Law the Fourth was basically meant to mean trigger discipline.

>Honestly man, what the hell. I read that as "if you need to kill someone, kill someone in the manner you yourself would wish to die." Is that right?
Don't torture basically.

>Mostly, the only thing I did was change the verbiage, alter punctuation, and correct the style of English.
I disagree, even the s/k/ripture doesn't use the 'correct' style of English all the time.
>>
>>28076559
Buddy of mine and I mulled over the wording of four for a while. It originally said 'trigger', but it ended up sounding weird. Not sure exactly what I was going for with sixth, something with the sentiment of 'we can all agree mustard gas was a bad time, lets not do that' or something of that sort. The first was supposed to mean 'treat a gun as if it is always loaded'.
>>
File: Doubles-Animated.gif (643 KB, 300x203) Image search: [Google]
Doubles-Animated.gif
643 KB, 300x203
>>28076606
GET
>>
>>28076638
GET
>>
>>28076638
That's not even a get you fucking newfag.
>>
Alright, I think I missed some shit.
>>
>>28076645
GET
>>
>>28076606
No one ever implied they believe is spoopy ghosts
>>28076089
Quite the opposite
>>
File: lHkppjs.jpg (47 KB, 597x600) Image search: [Google]
lHkppjs.jpg
47 KB, 597x600
>>28076655
Double dubs now
GET
>>
>>28076669
FUCK.
>>
>>28076614
>>28076630
4 is not redundant with 2 if you find a way to include the concept of safeties. I see what you mean by "trigger" though.

Perhaps we can work it out. And the writefags that got together to write the scripture were too goddamn disjointed; of course they didn't have consistent language
>>
File: child.jpg (92 KB, 636x477) Image search: [Google]
child.jpg
92 KB, 636x477
>>28076638
>>
>>28076647
Not a newfag fucko. Would it have appeased your autism if I had said "rolling" other than GET for what I was aiming for over the course of multiple posts?
>>
>>28076638
>>28076669
>>28076676

>>>/b/

This isn't one of your fifteen year old faggot meme boards.
>>
>>28076686
>on 4chan
>not checking dubs and taking the opportunity to possibly get quads in a thread about the /k/ube.
Get mad nerd.
>>
>>28076638
>>28076645
>>28076655
>>28076669
>>28076676
>>28076686
>>28076698
Fucking leave

>>/b/
>>
>>28070319
Can skin walkers be our demons and wendigos our devils?
Like in the garden of Tula Stalin was tempted by the skilly willy with the forbidden cosmoline glob or some shit
>>
>>28076700
So maybe I got a little too excited, especially for my age over trying to get quads. Who hasnt. I've still been contributing so get off my case bro.
See:
>>28073838
>>28073879
>>28073887
>>28073971
>>28076566
>>
>>28076712

You forgot the third arrow bud. Can't crosslink with two.

You're obviously shitposting, the question is why? Do you have some sort of fucked up dark triad going on in up there your noodle?
>>
>>28070075
>having any god but the /k/ube
Disgusting.
>>
>>28076733
They should be our ghost stories and an occasional excuse to go innawoods and nothing more. As I've said before we need to keep mysticism and supernatural shit to a minimum.
>>
>>28071078
This is awesome, amen
>>
>>28070075

After day/k/are maybe.

While the rest of the world is at work, the NEETs here just shitpost anime and meme guns.
>>
>>28070075
>>28076762
I'd say /k/ is probably an even split between atheists/agnostics and Christians with a sprinkle of everything else here and there. Point is this is a place where we can all get along (for the most part) and that our commonalities outweigh our differences. We are all equal in the eyes of the /k/ube brothers.
>>
>>28076765
A fair many religions have they're crazy creatures in them why should we be different? Entrance people with fanciful tales and draw more followers to the kube. Or is this like a club type thing like bikers or a religion? Not 100% sure here
>>
>>28076683
So, back to One.
>Law the first: Treat thy arms as they are always ready to destroy.
The non-Elizabethan English version would be
>Law the first: Treat your arms as if they are always ready to destroy.
>>
>>28076881
Maybe, but why do we want all of the dildos shit incorporated into our doctrine that helps make other religions so goddamn terrible. As a dogma thing I'd be more ok with it, but some fucktards will undoubtedly take it too seriously. Plus we'retrying to stay out of cult territory and get as good of media attention as possible so things along the lines of reverence for windigos should be definitely out.
>>
>>28073031
That's... actually more terrifying than any hell I can think of. I love my cat and gerbil. They're bros, I'd kill anyone who fucked them up
>>
>>28076881
It's more of a founded school of philosophy like Buddhism and Confucianism. Much like these religions you can participate in other religious / superstitious practices as you please as long as it doesn't conflict with Kubism.

I don't necissarily believe in Gods or Ghosts but I feel like I believe in luck and karma. Is there really any difference?
I don't feel there is a need to split hairs on such trivial things.
So yes , Kubists can believe in Bigfoot and Skinwalkers if they want
>>
>>28076991
So much this. This is the type of atmosphere I've been trying to shift us towards. Glad someone agrees with me. On a side not from last night, any anons interestedin coordinating with me and getting some of this shit going paperwork wise?
>>
>>28076698
>You will not post any of the following outside of /b/: Trolls, flames, racism, off-topic replies, uncalled for catchphrases, macro image replies, indecipherable text (example: "lol u tk him 2da bar|?"), anthropomorphic ("furry") or grotesque ("guro") images, post number GETs ("dubs"), or loli/shota pornography.

Go back to >>>/b/
>>
I know this is basically a rough draft, but shouldn't the 'Books' of the various Weapon Designers appear in historical order?
>>
>>28077054
Someone nominated me for pope a couple days ago for that post

I have no idea what that entails but if you give me a little direction maybe I can help.
>>
>>28076746
Oh fuck, I remember you. You're the shill that intentionally disrupts threads and when people call you out you claim that THEY are shitposting to distract from your own shitposting.

How much do you get paid to shill? Seriously, is it per post or do you get a salary?
>>
Also, it seems like there is too much shitting on Chechnya in Book of Kalash.

I know they are Kebab, but Chechens are very /k/, putting aside political, cultural, and religious differences.
>>
>>28077079
>>28077079
I was thinking we could make a "Tree of Firearms"
Documenting important firearms with arms reaching out to any important fire arms that diverge from it.
We could then compile "book" for each branch in chronological order.
>>
Book of Mosin doesn't seem that good desu.
>>
File: image.jpg (650 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
650 KB, 1680x1050
>>28071300
>>28071400
>>28071383
>>28071408

Nothing, for it is we the make the /k/ube whole and as such, as it makes us whole

Man cannot known war without weapons, and weapons cannot partake in violence without man

For his is the truth of the /k/ubes teachings
>>
>>28071300
Our souls, or what some would call our souls at least.
>>
>>28077073
Except I've actually contributed over a long period of time, all you've done is get buttmad at me for shit that everyone does on occasion so kindly go fuck yourself. I'm done defending my actions shit is what it be lil nigga.
>>
>>28077087
I'm hoping to get our more enlightened /k/ommandos on board with me so we can coordinate and start getting the paperwork in to be recognized as an official religion, and hopefully get tax exempt status eventually. I plan to write out a codified doctrine of what we're about so as to give us legitimate ground to stand on. See some of my other posts for the direction I want to take this:
>>28073838
>>28073879
>>28073887
>>28073971
>>28076566
>>28076606
There's more that don't matter as much, and a few other ones in the old archived thread, but this is the core. I think from your post we're pretty much on the same page.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 50

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.