[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Maryland thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7
File: maryland.png (46 KB, 664x349) Image search: [Google]
maryland.png
46 KB, 664x349
fuck cali, MDbros get in here, we can cry about shitty fun laws too
>>
>>28067318
Fuck O'Malley
>>
>>28067318
There are lots of MD people on K, pretty crazy. Baltimore County here. [email protected] if you want to do a range meetup.
>>
thinking about just walking off the harbor in bmore so i can get dindu'd and have a violent crime against me so i have a better than 1% chance of getting a ccw.

worst case scenario i die.
>>
>>28067318
silver spring reporting in. Fuck maryland.
>>
File: Baltimore, more than murder.jpg (111 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Baltimore, more than murder.jpg
111 KB, 640x640
Hagerstown, I got out mofo's. I recomend you do the same.
>>
>>28067603
stationed at ft meade btw. i'd be down for a meetup.
>>
>>28067318
From EC Moving to Washington State. Fuck MD.
>>
>>28067318
Well at least you Mary fags didn't go full retard like the minnesota boys.
>>
>>28067795
pog

Anyway i've been outta MD for the past 3 years, how much gayer has it gotten since the "assault weapon" ban? i'll be back in about a year.
>>
>>28067551
Fuck Omalley indeed, but its not like Hogan is doing much anything about it.

Frederick fag here btw
>>
File: image.jpg (201 KB, 677x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
201 KB, 677x850
Eastern shore reporting in
>>
>>28067937
love my rate.

from what i remember they've gotten rid of the full retard 'ballistic fingerprinting' phase of buying a gun. and apparently now if you are military you don't have to do the safety course as a prereq to owning a handgun.

real progress..
>>
Finally enough money to buy a semi auto thompson
>Thompson is banned by name
>PTR's and G3s banned
>UZI's banned
>M21's banned
>FAL's banned

Why even fucking live.
>>
>>28068068
>Why even fucking live.

Quoted for truth
>>
>>28067318
Seaford reporting in. Yeah, it's DE but close enough. Plus.....open carry.
>>
>>28067318

Montgomery County reporting in. The only thing worth saving in this state is Old Bay. I'd be up for a meetup / range trip.
>>
Baltimorefag here, someone please recommend me an outdoor range that isn't 3 hours away
>>
>>28067318
>>28068054
>>28068068
>>28068443
Pennsylvania fag here

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

No, sorry, bu-

hahahahahahahaahhahahaha
>>
Virginia fag here. I feel sorry for you poor Maryland peasants.
>>
>>28068598
Felton, DE. DE isn't so bad for a blue state.
>>
>>28068043
Easily the best part of the state. You're almost Virginia!
>>
>>28067938
Also Frederick fag here, sup m8?
>>
>>28067318
Reporting in from the mean streets of C-town.
>>
>>28067318
Lived in the suburbs of DC for forever. Dad always had a .45 longslide with a stupid long single stack 15 rounder that got grandfathered in whenever the ban occured... I think. That's what started my love for guns.

>Fuck O'Malley
>Fuck his gun grabbing
>gave a speech about removing guns from college campuses
>week or so later a kid shoots up cali school
>used an illegal firearm
Btfo
>>
>>28068068
Forgot the M1A. I was so fucking livid about that.

>>28067318
HarCo (Bel Air) reporting in.
>>
>>28069150
Bethesda reporting in
>Old bay
Nigga dont forget blue crabs!
One saving grace is that the State Police sign off on NFA items pretty fast (once you get past the HQL)
>>
>>28074210
Churchville here.
>>
File: dogmeat.jpg (1 MB, 2656x1494) Image search: [Google]
dogmeat.jpg
1 MB, 2656x1494
>>28067318
harford county fag here
>dodging them gun laws like neo
>>
>>28074679
also was considering stenciling an md flag on my magazines, how gay would that make me?
>>
>>28074660
>>28074210
havre de grace reporting in
>>
>>28067938
Hogan can't do shit because the state attorney would cockblock his every move. Hogan COULD pressure the head of MSP but that's about as far as he can go with concealed carry. That's IF the head of MSP can even be bothered to care about allowing CC.
I used to live in Glen Dirty. I wanted to move since I graduated high school back in 2010. I said I'd stick around to vote for the next Governor and see the results. I did my part but unfortunately it didn't have the effect I wanted so I moved south. I miss goin inna woods I knew since I was a lil /k/ommando.
Virginia is okay but I don't know the area that well, kind of hard to explore woods when you gota work.
>>
>>28074703
>wtf
yes it is and i would, cant beat the price and so far no problems. also pretty cool how fluidly it transitions from light to battery mode.
>>
File: speedy+regrets.png (1 MB, 1051x552) Image search: [Google]
speedy+regrets.png
1 MB, 1051x552
>>28074730
thanks mayne and nice dog
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 764x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 764x960
>>28074726
So the republicans that told us to vote for him and that we could expect changes on CC within the first two years were just lying to get our votes?

So we shouldn't vote for the republicans any more? They're not actually our friends? Shocking.
>>
>>28074880
its not that they lied, they only emphasized on one half of the equation instead of the whole picture.
Here's a short list of what MD has so far in the list of shit that MD needs to improve.
(*) Governor
( ) State Prosecutor

See the issue. Kind of like how people thought OBAMA IS THE END OF OUR GUNS but people forget that there is also Congress who cockblocked Obobobobobobos efforts.
>>
>>28074949
Bullshit.

MSI promised action on CC within two years.
>>
>>28075079
I don't follow MSI to be honest. IIRC I do remember hearing something about concealed carry actually being within our grasp then some shooting happened (don't remember, too many in a short period of time) then the focus had to shift to stopping the AWB.

I was working at On Target when all this went down. It was hell to the very last day when we closed REALLY LATE to sell ALL the handguns in stock. I remember the next day being dead. Completely dead, quiet enough to hear a mouse fart in the store the whole day.
>>
>>28069234
The commonwealth has some ambiguous/wishy washy laws concerning self defense, defense of your home in the event of home invasion. It's been on the table a bunch of times, and commonwealth lawmakers just put a delay on making a decision.
>>
>>28067318
Any other St. Mary's fags here or am I the only SMIB this godforsaken place?
>>
File: go to baltimore you said....jpg (43 KB, 478x536) Image search: [Google]
go to baltimore you said....jpg
43 KB, 478x536
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.