[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Welp, looks like I had better get a concealed carry pistol before
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10
File: MP_Shield_C[1].jpg (153 KB, 1200x808) Image search: [Google]
MP_Shield_C[1].jpg
153 KB, 1200x808
Welp, looks like I had better get a concealed carry pistol before hildebeast and barry ban them. What pistol is best for this purpose? I love my Beretta 92FS, but she's really way too big to carry around. That's a gun to go to war with, not to have just in case of an active shooter.
>>
>>28066814
Auto or revolver?

I personally use a Colt Detective Special because it weighs as much as a bottle of soda and .38 spcl ain't bad but...i mean there's always Glock.
>>
9mm Shield is king of everyday carry.
>>
>>28066839
You know, I was thinking automatic of course. But now that you mention it, I suppose I should at least consider revolvers, shouldn't I?
>>
>>28066839
seems expensive for a revolver though =\
>>
>>28066863
>I suppose I should at least consider revolvers, shouldn't I?
You just need to seriously ask if you think 6 rounds will be enough for you.
Speedloaders are handy but they can still be tricky to load under stress. Autos obviously carry more and reload easier.

>>28066877
I bought mine for $400.

There are Colt Agent clones around for like $200.
>>
>>28066855
How does it shoot?
>>
>>28066936
Like every other sub compact polymer 9mm: snappy.
>>
>>28067412
so you're saying i need to do wrist exercises?
>>
>>28067463
It can't hurt.
>>
Walther PPS
>>
File: shieldfagsonsuicidewatch.jpg (896 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
shieldfagsonsuicidewatch.jpg
896 KB, 2048x1152
>>28066855

That's a weird way to say Glock 26 is king of everyday carry.
>>
>>28067863
you're going to shoot yourself with that trigger safety.
>>
File: eyeout.jpg (47 KB, 720x446) Image search: [Google]
eyeout.jpg
47 KB, 720x446
>>28067934
>>
>>28066814
No bodys going to ban your guns calm down.
>>
>>28068009
They absolutely are going to try, and you know it. The President already made comments to that effect. So did hildebeest.
>>
>>28068031

And? Obama is the very definition of impotent.
>>
I carry my Sig p320, never been an issue for me
>>
>>28067934
Boogerhook off the bangswitch, no problem.
>>
>>28068067
He's not impotent. He'll just sign another executive order to violate the Constitution, and direct his federal agencies to continue to use extralegal methods to pressure gun owners.
>>
>>28066814
whatever you do, don't panic or impulse buy. If they even did try to reguale guns (which they probably wont) you have time. If you want a carry gun, go to a gun store tell them what you are looking for and what you prefer and see what they have
out of curiosity, what is it you prefer?
>>
>>28068031
>>28068111
they do that with every gun related crime that makes the news, its just to calm down the liberals so they can go back to sucking his cock and blaming bush. hes got more important shit to worry about right now. And from what it sounds like it was domestic terrorists and non whites and tookm place in a anti gun area. so instead of talking of gun bans and blaming the NRA, it'll be hands across America and lets not be mean to one another
>>
File: CMa4Qpx.jpg (16 KB, 480x365) Image search: [Google]
CMa4Qpx.jpg
16 KB, 480x365
The only option for your DickZone
>>
>>28068624
I would prefer if I could wear my Beretta 92FS and no one would know.

After that, I guess I would prefer to open carry it.

But neither of those things is possible.
>>
>>28068666
I, for one, take him at his word when he says he wants to ban guns. I think he views it as part of his legacy. He's an ideologue, after all.

The narrative is already about banning guns. They didn't even wait for the shots to stop before they started up with it this time. It's an all time low.
>>
>go to war with

Better put it in your EDC SHTF TEOTWAKI WROL Get home BUgOut Bug in go to war bag then you fucking faggot
>>
>>28068801
shoulder holster? I carry my p226 on occasion like that
You can also get compact 92fs models or even .380 cheetahs if you like the beretta
>>
>>28068816
every politician has tried to do this at ine time or another, its just part of the game. Personally I don't think he gives a shit one way or another what with a list of bigger would problems going on. If they cant go for a nation wide ban after sandy hook they sure as shit aren't going to now
>>
File: colt DS.jpg (2 MB, 5184x3456) Image search: [Google]
colt DS.jpg
2 MB, 5184x3456
>>28066839
and they're sexy. i mean, its a nice little bonus
>>
LC9S
C
S
>>
>>28069096
I'll have to look into that. But a compact 92 just isn't the same.
>>
>>28066877
You get what you pay for
>>
>>28069118
Well, no, I think they've built momentum since sandy vagina. Realistically, you can't name a single thing this president has attempted to accomplish that wasn't radical left. Gun grabbing is their holy grail.
>>
>>28069580
The beretta storm series have the same controls as the 92 series. It also comes in different sizes. Like dildos.
>>
>>28069614
>radical left
You have no idea what radical left is if you think gun control is radical left. Fucking lol.
>>
>>28069786
I'm afraid it is you who is deficient. Even the Weather Underground carried out their murders with bombs.

(And guess who's living room Barry Hussein's Presidential campaign was started in? That's right, Weather Underground terrorist Bill Ayers).
>>
>>28069840
ur dumb lol
>>
>>28069872
no, u
>>
>>28069614
>>28069840
no one is coming for your guns kiddo. even if they wanted to and yes have tried before they cant. Obama is just another slimy politician is all. They ALL do this at some point and unless you live in an already anti gun area nothing will happen
relax
>>
File: 1449088607702.png (366 KB, 548x303) Image search: [Google]
1449088607702.png
366 KB, 548x303
You just need a weapon capable of killing a statism enforcement regulator and taking theirs.

Do not worry though, because once they come for the guns there will be so many dead bodies just laying around with handguns and rifles with plenty of ammo free for the taking.
>>
>>28069915
Britain and Australia show us that, actually, they can seize our guns if they want.

The entire history of gun grabbing in this country shows us that they are working hard to do just that.

Wasn't it just a year ago that the Osama administration was trying to declare 5.56 illegal by fiat, under the ruse that it's armor piercing?

You can bury your head in the sand and ignore the leftist threat if you want. I'll go prepare.
>>
So it is habbening or do we need to vote pro gun candidate into the Whitehouse?
>>
>>28070032
Welcome to the watchlist, f.a.m.
>>
>>28070032
we're not Britain and Australia m8, so don't compare
>trying to declare
trying, as in he talked out of his ass to make some liberals and college yuppies happy and then did fuck all afterwards. Im not saying gun control is beneath him, im sure he could if he would just out of principal. What I am saying is that theres more shit going on in the world right now that he needs to worry about and even that stuff he doesn't have a solid stance on. If the state of the world wasn't as chaotic as it was no and these were juts lone autists shooting up places every other month, id be a little more worried. But if you want to actually get worried everytime a puppet politician says "Guns R bad, come on guise, we need to do something about this" and actually think something will happen then go for it
>>
>>28068031
I'm sure it'll just be shit like more stringent background checks.
>>
>>28070113
We have enough nuts willing to let themselves be fooled to be Britain or Australia.

Besides, gun grabbing is a higher priority for Barry Hussein than other things going on, like muslim terrorism. He's been building to this. They all have.

Oh, and he tried to sneak the 5.56 ban through surreptitiously with an ATF rule change. He didn't even bother trying to pass a law. We're lucky we caught that one. Imagine what we haven't caught.
>>
>>28070145
What can you be more stringent on? It's not like they're going to look for if they're muslim, which is the only useful thing they could add.
>>
>>28070165
we have way too much of a gun culture in this country, along with diverse subcultures across the country, to let it happen. A place like NYC or LA, yeah. A pace in the Midwest, or farth south? No.
Even if they did try to go for a door to door confiscation like you touch yourself to, and they were able to cut through all the red tape of it, the logistics alone would take years. Obama and most politicians aren't too well liked right now anyway, so the last thing people would let happen is something like that.
Relax
>>
>>28070165
>imagine what we haven't caught
I can still walk into any gun store in my town, get any ammo I want and any gun I want so id say not much
>he tired to sneak a rule change
which means he failed. Guns are on his mind, but theyre probably down on the bottom of his shit list. He's just trying to dance around any issues until his presidency is up and then he's bailing
stop being a horsey caricature
>>
>>28070174
Gun show loophole. Might push towards greater registration.
>>
>>28070240
Really? Buy a full auto m16 made after 1986.

>>28070245
That's not a loophole, though.
>>
>>28066814
>Shield
>XDs
>ruger lc9
>glock 43/26,
take your pick, try them at your local range and see what youre most comfortable with. i really suggest 9mm for most climates but if you live in the cold then you might want to look into .45.
>inb4 45 is a meme caliber
also before you decide to carry make sure you educate yourself about the responsibilities and liabilities that come with carry

>>28066936
it shoots much better than most though. fits the hand perfect
>>
>>28068827
shut up you faggot
>>
>>28068801
its just not comfortable.
as much as fools here wanna tell you theyll carry their full size abrams tank pocket style theyre the ones who leave it at home every day. pick a gun you feel is light and comfortable enough to strap on every day.
>>
Imo the best 2 edc ccw pistols are

>muh Glock 26
>muh SIG p239

Glock if you want 9mm that can back up as a hand grenade if shtf

SIG if you want to use a mans caliber i.e. 357sig

Both are beauties
>>
>>28070387
I can where I live actually, I just don't want a full auto
>>
>>28070387
It's a harmless piece of regulation that people are just opposing because of >not one step backwards.
>>
>>28071203
Other way around, though. There were gun shows long before background checks. It's just an example of government trying to put more gun sellers out of business.
>>
File: EDC2.jpg (144 KB, 793x589) Image search: [Google]
EDC2.jpg
144 KB, 793x589
>>28066936
I like the Shield, but I like my glock 43 better. The Glock just feels tighter and has less reach for the reset on the trigger.
>>
File: fill1.jpg (129 KB, 683x507) Image search: [Google]
fill1.jpg
129 KB, 683x507
>>28071547
>>
>>28071547
i hate the glock trigger safety.
>>
File: glawk.png (488 KB, 797x395) Image search: [Google]
glawk.png
488 KB, 797x395
>>28071633
the shield has a trigger safety also, the bottom half of the trigger bends back. If you were to just pull the top half of the trigger, it doesn't move. I'm just giving you my thoughts, I just went to the range 2 days ago and put several hundred rounds through both guns. Another side note, the shield has better sights, ordered trijicon HD's after shooting with the shield because I prefer the 3 dot sights.
>>
>>28066855
Dis guy gets it.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.