[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me gift my dad <$1500
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: 1861950_01__cobray_mac_10_640.jpg (53 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1861950_01__cobray_mac_10_640.jpg
53 KB, 640x480
trying to figure out a gift for my dad

Both the deagle brand deagle (44 matte black) and the Cobray "mac10" have lots of meaning to my father.
They were pretty much his first guns, that had to be sold when he needed a car most. (which he almost traded for 2 augs lol)

I can remember the days when i was little and he would set up water barrels when he got new hollow points and i got to fetch them out, the guns have memories to us both.

I've gotten a nice raise at work, and a really nice christmas bonus, and i'd like to repay him for all the random times hes given me cash when i needed it and never asked, and since he bought my AK so i didnt lose it to crazies.

But what would be more "fun"?
Hes got a .300 ar pistol, and a .223 carbine-length thats /technically/ my stepmoms
dela elite, colt anaconda, and that neat beretta storm pistol thingy

The deagle since expensive wouldn't come with much, but with the mac10 i could get him mags, and even the old fake supressor, pic googled but related.

If both had deep meaning to you, which would you rather be gifted? (vepr in 54r or 308 is also an option)

Hes also been fucking oogling over getting a can since ".300 is tottaly made for having one" and he loves that damn thing.

Help me, what would you gift your gun nut father? A gun thats less of a collector than the rest of his guns so he shoots it, or accessories like maybe a fuck off expensive optic or a can. (someone told me a 300 can works on 556 is this true?)

Goal is under $1500

PS: if i choose a gun, should i give him the money for the gun? gifting isn't a straw purchase right? we both obviously can legally own guns. Florida btw.
>>
>>28061494
Nigga stop talking
>>
File: 00548_full.jpg (413 KB, 1000x567) Image search: [Google]
00548_full.jpg
413 KB, 1000x567
Get him one of these and be done with it
>>
>>28061494
Buy two Mac 10 clones have them engraved with something and get a case of ammo and a case of beer.
>>
>>28061494
>gifting isn't a straw purchase right? we both obviously can legally own guns. Florida btw.
100% legal

Get him something swanky in 10mm, like a P220 Elite or a Tangfolio racegun.
>>
Get him seven Mac-11's, about eight .38's, nine 9's, and ten Mac-10's
>>
>>28061561
>P220 Elite
Oh i forgot about that

that's brand new isnt it? he was talking about it non stop last time i saw him.

Seems right in the price range too

>>28061536
where would i find two matching mac10s though? (ocd, dont want to different brand clones)

There's only 2 being listed on gun broker atm, ugh and any time i've seen one at a local show they charge like $1000

Is anyone actively producing these for any reason?
Custom engraved guns sounds like a fun idea

Hes got a lot of metal tools and i think access to a press, what about "part kits"?
>>
>>28061568
Well memed
>>
>>28061588
>that's brand new isnt it?
Yeah, they introduced the 10mm models this year.
>>
>>28061592
Motherfucker come on [me]
>>
Im sure when you make something for loevd ones its the thought that counts but for the love of safety do not build it .
>>
File: viper27.png (463 KB, 403x407) Image search: [Google]
viper27.png
463 KB, 403x407
>>28061561
>tfw euro
>Family thinks guns are the devil
>Can take years to get a proper gun permit
>in Florida you can casually buy one for you dad
fuck
>>
>>28061494
>Straw Purchase
Fill out the forms as a bona fide gift. Tell the ffl that too
>>
>>28062257
Come home white man.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.