[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /k/.. looking for my first bb gun. I want something for me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 670px-Shoot-a-BB-Gun-Step-1.jpg (108 KB, 670x447) Image search: [Google]
670px-Shoot-a-BB-Gun-Step-1.jpg
108 KB, 670x447
Hey /k/.. looking for my first bb gun. I want something for me to practice aiming. What would you suggest?
>>
>>28060297
Why would you buy a BB gun to help with fundamentals? Buy a real gun faggot
>>
>>28060297
Do you live in a non-free country friend? If so, I feel for you.
I'd recommend the crosman pump - really accurate and dirt cheap to shoot.
I wouldn't get one of those CO2 pistols that work with 12g reservoirs - often they're just meant for plinking and are not accurate at all.
>>
>buy the bb gun that /k/ told me to because I'm a child
>practice every day, can hit a can from across the entire yard (it's a whole quarter acre)
>the absolute best at bb pistol shooting
>finally try out a real gun
>shoot it
>drop because I wasn't expecting it to be so loud
>just keep shooting bb guns because it's all I'm accurate with
Isn't >>>/asp/ for this kind of thing?
>>
>>28060554
fgt

>Live in a non-free country so all I can get are bb/pellet guns
>shoot all the time, I'm lucky enough to have a long room at my house
>move to the greatest country in the world
>take a handgun class and finally get to shoot a real gun
>best score from the first time out.
>>
>>28060586
You're fuckin delusional m8, nothing you learn holding a piece of plastic will transfer to having a real gun. Except maybe being able to pull the trigger
>>
File: benjaminfranklin.jpg (123 KB, 500x239) Image search: [Google]
benjaminfranklin.jpg
123 KB, 500x239
>>28060297
This was my first airgun
>>
>>28060610
>What is Trigger Discipline?
>What is Weaver/Isosceles?
>What are Fundamentals?
>>
>>28060624
>>What is Trigger Discipline?
Not hard in the least to learn unless you are a literal retard
>>What is Weaver/Isosceles?
Worth nothing on a "weapon" without recoil
>>What are Fundamentals?
Not something you'll learn from a bb gun
>>
>>28060610
Wow how wrong can u be
>>
>>28060610
being able to acquire a sightpicture keep the gun steady and proper trigger pull are incredibly important fundamentals that the majority of gunowners havent mastered

sure the chances that your bb gun will have the same pull as what ever you buy later on are nil but you learn the basics

you are right about everything after pulling the trigger being different like managing recoil and follow up shots but nothings wrong with practicing with a single shot pellet gun as long as you keep it in mind that magdumping a bb gun isnt the same as magdumping a 9
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.