[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Watching the firearm blog and I noticed their background... I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9
File: wait a sec.png (728 KB, 782x436) Image search: [Google]
wait a sec.png
728 KB, 782x436
Watching the firearm blog and I noticed their background... I haven't been to /k/ in while but I'm sure there was a trip who would post his huge collection of guns and I know this was his room.
>>
Yea, i remember him too not sure if he still comes here though since TFB took off
>>
Yeah that's Alex...
>>
alex is a qt
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 381x475) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 381x475
>everybody showing their real faces and names now
No thanks
>>
>>28058081
So one of them used to be a trip?
>>
Oh my good fuck it's Alex. Fuck that faggot.

For those not in the know, Alex was a regular poster here who, thanks to his daddy's credit card, had multiple full-auto firearms. He also wrote on a blog where he talked about supporting the government's AWB and full-auto ban.
>>
File: yDqS2VK.jpg (62 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
yDqS2VK.jpg
62 KB, 500x400
>>28058120
>>
>>28058120
Why though? Links?
>>
>>28058120
He doesn't support awbs or even Hughes amendment, he just thinks that the machine gun ban can't be lifted.
>>
>>28058142
>>28058192
Some firearms blog. He wrote a whole article whining about why he supports the AWB and hopes it won't get repealed because his shit will depreciate in value.

He makes a Jew stop and stare in respect.

>>28058218
Except he did.
>>
>>28058056
It's Alex, he's a fucking statist faggot who thinks only the rich should have access to "assault weapons"

Those are his daddie's guns, btw
>>
He posted regularly for years as Alex. Before that he was the /k/ommando. He was like squid before squid was "cool". In other words, he was a pretentious little twat towards anyone that he considered plebeian (meaning all the "poorfags" and those who only had a passing knowledge of firearms). He set the standard of the type of tripfaggotry that we see from the likes of squid, DR8CO, Michealangelo, and most of the AR and gearqueer general trips.

Besides that, he at least had relevant information about really expensive guns, unlike most tripfags.
>>
>>28058081
>>28058120
>>28058381
Which one?
>>
requesting the chart he made of rifles where his unobtanium HK was the best
>>
>>28058456
The ballgazing one.
>>
>>28058456
I dunno, he just goes by "Alex C" on TFB now
>>
>>28058398
>he at least had relevant information about really expensive guns
When did he ever go into any real depth about his guns? All he would do was say he was buying a new one or post pictures of his arsenal. He bragged, nothing more.
>>
>Alex "muh investments" C
Good times.
>>
Holy shit all these new trips. That's it, unless someone refers to mine directly I'm only using mine for the narrow subject matter I have any knowledge in. You have my word on that.
>>
>>28058522
Didn't he do a few field strips? I try not to be overtly negative on the internet, and that was pretty much the only nice thing about him I could think of.

>>28058601
What's up, boof?
>>
>>28058601
>Alex
>New trip
You are the new one, friendo. Alex was a well known attention whoring faggot.
>>
File: Ian And Alex C.jpg (304 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
Ian And Alex C.jpg
304 KB, 1366x768
>>28058561
>Good times.
They really weren't though

Even Ian looks tired of his shit
>>
>>28058056
TFB is guardian level click bait bullshit.
>>
>>28058625
I never saw him talk about his guns other than when he'd point out that he owned them.
>>28058632
The fallout from his article this time last year was hilarious, and I enjoyed mocking him for finding the C-96 "strenuous" to disassemble. I had fun, anyways...
>>
Link to his article?
>>
He last posted here around the time of the Nevada kommando meet up, promising he would bring a bunch of guns to shoot to make up for pissing people off, and never came through.
>>
File: 1419835034122.jpg (128 KB, 621x621) Image search: [Google]
1419835034122.jpg
128 KB, 621x621
I remember how he spent thousands converting a SL-8 into a real looking G-36 singing it's praises the entire time only to find out the G-36 would shit itself in the high heat conditions of Afghanistan.
>>
>TFB
God, such a shit site. Poor info, retarded content, and even Ian and Karl are sick of them after the STG44 shit talking
>>
File: 1447580836588.jpg (14 KB, 212x212) Image search: [Google]
1447580836588.jpg
14 KB, 212x212
ITT: mad poorfags who are jealous of someone who has their shit together enough to buy the rare and expensive guns they want and make videos about them.

He's living the dream while you jack off to children on a vietnamese tunneling blog.
>>
>>28058866
i was under the impression that his father was the one with his shit together. not that i can talk....
>>
>>28058866

>has their shit together

I didn't know having a rich dad was what that meant.
>>
>>28058866
>someone who has their shit together enough to buy
>buy
Someone post the 1911 screengrab.
>>
>>28058866
having daddy buy you guns as a reward for getting a history BA, while abusing SOT status, is not having your shit together
>>
>>28058056
>Watch his most recent video on the MAS 49/56
>cant load the magazine with stripper clips, rifle jams every time a clip is put in, gun slam-fires
>still shows in the description how reliable and under rated it is

These guys are the worst kind of gun-hipsters. Seriously if that was an SVT40 doing that or an SKS, he would do nothing but talk shit about it the whole time. They were even unironically calling the nagant revolver the worst gun ever, like worse than the type 94 and type 14 nambu that fired on safe during one of their videos. Not even saying the Nagant revolver is good, but holy shit what hipsters.

>muh french
>muh stg44 was bad lol guise
>muh daddy's credit card
>>
So if the ATF saw his Full auto collection with that fucking check off list of guns on the poster back there would they consider that abusing his Class 3 dealer status?

He buys full autos obviously for him, not to sell.
>>
That's Alex C.
You'll here a lot of bad about him and frankly I and many others argued with him several times about his H&K fanboyism and his occasional shitposting.
He rubbed a lot of people the wrong way but he really did have some interesting insight into certain firearms such as his G36 conversion and Alex really did post lots of good information.
>>
>>28059026
>and Alex really did post lots of good information.
No, not really.
>>
>>28058982
From what he's shown off I think every single full auto he's bought or converted has been solely for him to add to his 'collection' and not for sales or demonstration. Just a guy using his dad's money to abuse the bejesus out of SOT status.
>>28059031
I remember more than a few articles on TFB about H&K from him that were little more than pictures, info snagged from Wikipedia, and wanking it over the MP5.
>>
I can totally see Alex being on this board.

I think his Dad owns some huge car rental service or the like.
>>
>>28058933
>abusing SOT status

To be fair, what reason is there to be one if you aren't going to abuse it.
>>
>>28059483
At this point the ATF can't really come down on somebody like Alex, since they'd have to do the same for all the other people who abuse SOT....

right?
>>
>>28059541
They can do whatever they want. But I hope they don't, simply to avoid it being established that they can.

On that note, fuck alex, he's an elitist ass and a daddy's boy.
>>
>>28058866
>mfw making $330k+ a year
>mfw just approved of a $550k contract with BP, just to adjust the compasses on their drill ships
Nah, that faggot hasn't earned anything. He just spends his father's money and brags about it.

Also, nothing wrong with poorfags. Many of them have potential they don't realize. I went from destitute poverty to making a decent living, and now having so much money I don't know what the fuck to do with it in a fairly short timespan.
>>
File: 1446648545203.jpg (44 KB, 681x407) Image search: [Google]
1446648545203.jpg
44 KB, 681x407
>>28059763
captcha ate my pic
>>
>>28059031
Why do you tripfags feel the need to use your trip in every thread? I'm legitimately curious where the mentality comes from.
>>
>>28059811
Because it annoys people like you.
>>
>>28059763
>so much money I don't know what the fuck to do with it in a fairly short timespan.
buy guns obviously
>>
>>28058632
>"Can't believe I gotta hang out with this faggot. But quite frankly his dad has some dope shit"
>>
>>28059836
Well, I'm doing that... but I'm still trying to spend money like a jew, so I can afford an mid-entry level yacht.
>>
>>28059830
Calm down, autismo. I'm just asking a question.
>>
>>28059854
And I answered. :^
>>
>>28059763
what kind of degree does one pursue to get such a bitchin' gig, senpai?
>>
>>28059886
You're my favorite furfag on this board, you know that?
>>
>>28059811
personally, it's too much effort if i have to take it on and off every other thread just to please some scrublord.
>>
>>28058120
He also unironically thinks there is enough evidence to say the ak wasn't designed by Kalashnikov.
>>
>>28062186
Jesus, I had successfully blocked that memory when I saw him post that...
>>
>>28062231
>>28062186
Please god tell me one of you has a cap of that?
>>
>>28059763

i should have a gotten a degree in compass calibration apparently
>>
>all these people who seriously didn't know Alex C is THE Alex from ye olden days
>all these people who don't know if THE Alex from ye olden days
Stop it guys, you're making me feel old
>>
>>28059937
None, just some time in the USCG
>>
>>28058601
You should have been doing that all along asshole, but at least you are on the road to fag-recovery. Faggot.
>>
File: mfw.jpg (61 KB, 708x847) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
61 KB, 708x847
>>28062669
>Crushing the hopes of those collegefags who got in debt for a piece of paper
>MFW
>>
>>28058933
The ATF would have a very hard time proving that making money as a SOT through alternative media is an abuse of the FFL license for personal collecting. Especially when they were the ones who tried to shut FPSRussia down for lacking the proper commercial licensing back when he was blowing up binary explosives for shekels through the same format.
>>
I was banned from TFB after calling out Alex and that fat little man-child after one of their videos for some blatantly moronic and biased info. Can't remember which one it was. Then a mod deleted my comment, so I posted another one calling out the mods/editor/Alex for being childish pricks, and said it was ironic they could claim to support the second amendment without supporting the first. I also asked them to cite a rule I had broken to justify the deletion of my comment

No response then my account was blocked lmao

One less place to waste my time with, good riddance
>>
>>28062271
a cap? here's his article about it.

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/03/14/designed-ak-47/
>>
>>28062762
I got banned from TFB's FB page in like 2012 right before the election. All because I defended a gunstore owner who advertised in the mall his store was in by Open carrying an unloaded AR.

Guy had a sign and everything but it was in "Ill taste because of James Holmes"
>>
Never knew the story behind these guys.
I watched a few of their videos, and it seemed like they really didn't know what they were talking about, and had some real shit opinions.
Now seeing this man-child info makes a whole lot of sense in retrospect.
Thanks /k/
>>
>>28062872
>Kalashnikov took inspiration from other guns, therefore he didn't actually design the AK.

Holy shit what a retard. Does his dad pay for his website too?
>>
>>28058056
Alex aka /k/ommando
>>
>>28062872
>http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/03/14/designed-ak-47/
>both are stamped
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>28063601
To be fair, the original AKs were stamped as well. Only the Russians couldn't stamp for shit at the time so they switched to milled.

Hell, he says that right there.
>>
>>28063535
it is more than a little odd that he never designed anything else, ever.
>>
>>28063640
That's fucking wrong though.
>>
>>28063640
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Kalashnikov#Weapon_designs
>>
>>28063656
thats a lot of different aks and some design credit on the pkm.
>>
File: KalashnikovExperimentalSMG.jpg (13 KB, 450x261) Image search: [Google]
KalashnikovExperimentalSMG.jpg
13 KB, 450x261
>>28063718
>>
Those are some nice guns, anybody else know anyone famous from here?
>>
Alex. He should be beaten to death with a shovel.
He doesn't want the NFA to change, because his dads collection of pre '84 guns wpuld become worthless. Typical silver spoon in the ass rich boy.

He wants everyone else to keep paying for tax stamps so his dad's collection doesnt decrease in value.
>>
>>28063769
except for the distinctive russian dildo grip that looks pretty german ;-)
>>
>>28063640
So the literally dozens of various prototypes and different guns that he designed and contributed to before, during, and after the AK family don't exist right?
>>
>>28063866
You have a pretty significant misunderstanding of dates, times, and legislation my man.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.