[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Guns that go boom instead of bang
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: FortheloveofGlock.jpg (8 KB, 525x278) Image search: [Google]
FortheloveofGlock.jpg
8 KB, 525x278
ITT: Guns that go boom instead of bang
>>
>>28057406

You act that only Glocks do that. All fire arms are capable of doing that. Now stop making this thread. It is stupid and done every day. Now only fags make it.

/thread

Inb4 yoy can't /thread your own post. I can do what ever I want, welcome to 4chan faggot.
>>
>>28057460
Fuck you. I'll make whatever /k/ related thread I want. Now go be butthurt elsewhere.
>>
File: usp45-l.jpg (54 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
usp45-l.jpg
54 KB, 600x450
>>
Looks like kustum stippling gone wrong.
>>
>>28057406
>>28057486
these both look to be caused by ruptured cases.
>>
I have never seen a P89 blown up. I challenge someone to find one that has.
>>
>>28057509
I presume from some hand loader loading a grain or two too much powder. Wouldn't take much
>>
>>28057573
all the case failures ive experienced in pistols have been caused by damaged brass. Pick up brass at ranges all the time after shoots cuz i can. Some pistols have the feed ramp cut too far into the barrel and the brass isnt supported well and the case swells out in that area. When you reload it seems fine again but will let go if it ends up with the "bruised" part of the case over a feed ramp again. Glock is supposed to have fixed their issue with too much feed ramp, however some Sig is supposed to be the culprit now. IDK cuz our pistols dont have the issue. The only issue is if a piece of brass doesnt get inspected after coming home from the range and gets into the rotation. Blew grip panels off a 1911 twice, and broke the mag stop off my JR carbine with wussy plinking loads.
>>
>>28057406
funny thing... you don't hear about M&P's blowing up...
>>
>>28057771
That's because nobody uses them. They suck too much
>>
>>28057509
congratulations on stating the obvious
>>
File: mp.jpg (87 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
mp.jpg
87 KB, 1024x768
>>28057771
>>
File: image.jpg (95 KB, 600x529) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95 KB, 600x529
>>28057771
>>
>>28057856
>>28057937
rekt & kek'd,

im still buying a M&P 9c though
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.