[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WW2 Nazi Documentaries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
Sorry if I'm posting on the wrong thread but anyone know any good WW2 Nazi Documentaries about Luftwaffe, Wermacht, Etc. You know all that stuff without the biased stuff. Thanks for the help you guys
>>
>>28055915

>You know all that stuff without the biased stuff

Define that.

The "Wings of the Luftwaffe" series on YT is a little aged, but still rather good. It does however also have a bias toward the aircraft the current episode deals with.
>>
>>28055915

Hitler and the nazis on netflix is pretty solid.
>>
>>28055915
Generation war. Not really a documentary but 3 really good episodes, and kind of /k/-friendly
>>
>>28055968
Like them not telling everything the Nazis did, shit the Americans censored or never mentioned. Things like the unseed side of the Germans
>>
>>28056018
yeah I saw that on youtube it was really interesting it suck its only in small clips. Where canI get the full episodes?
>>
>>28056027

>I want the films not to be biased towards one side
>I want them to be biased towards the other side instead

You can get a lot of politically neutral documentaries about wartime weaponry, don't try to turn the table.
>>
>>28056043
Netflix
>>
>>28056070
Well not really wanting any biased stuff I guess I used the wromg word my bad, more like things not alot of people knew the Nazis did.
>>
>>28056099

Nevermind then.

Well, there are some good old-ass docs about their gnarly guns and other stuff, can't really say anything about these hidden actions.

If you don't mind reading, Galland's book could be something for you.
>>
File: 14_10_Erwin-Rommel.jpg (16 KB, 300x406) Image search: [Google]
14_10_Erwin-Rommel.jpg
16 KB, 300x406
Hitler: The Greatest Story Never Told.

You'd love it.
>>
>>28056043
http://cosmosdocumentaries.blogspot.ca/2015/06/generation-war-unsere-mutter-unsere.html
Here you go, english subs only
>>
>>28055915
Hitler and the Occult
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHxeOT8A6sQ
>>
>>28056909

Hm. Actually, Nazis were highly influenced by American eugenics research - euthanize and sterilize lesser peoples, etc. To them, these extreme measures were seen as modern, scientific ideas transformed into national policy.
>>
>>28055915
you have to watch the holocaust revision documentary's
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.