[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/meg/ - Military Enlistment General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 469x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 469x750
>IRC Channel

#MEG on Freenode
If you're on mobile look up AndroIRC for the app. Any questions, ask in the thread to get you set up.

Resources:

>Armyranger.con
For Ranger info, obviously.

>Specialtactics.com
For all AFSOC related info, but the site is currently down. Hoping it'll get back up soon.

>Shadowspear.com
All around SOF website. Great info and run by former/active members of every SOF unit. Mentor program.

>Professionalsoldiers.com
For all Army SF info.

OP template
http://pastebin.com/sb5Gv1dW

Before you ask a question, check the FAQ
http://pastebin.com/Rx0nDuga

Which branch are you enlisting/enlisted/considering?
http://strawpoll.me/4671253

Ask questions, answer questions, bitch about Air Force recruiters. Just keep it contained to this general
>>
>>28054230
first for seals better than rangers
>>
Are French special forces actually as competent as everyone here says they are?
I've been underwhelmed by most of the available resources that show their training (including the official French army videos), especially when comparing such resources to whatever you can find on American SOF units. Is it because their budget is much lower or something?

Are the guys just huge underdogs and purposefully make all the info available on them appear mediocre, or is there a concrete difference?

Do the French even have equivalents for SFOD-D, Green Berets, the SEALs and all that?
>>
>>28054333

No fuckin' shit. Rangers are SOF-lite. If you want to measure dicks then you should be pitting SEALs vs. SF.
>>
>at MEPS
>no one is older than 19
>be 24
Half these kids don't even know that there is specific jobs that they get assigned. Most of the Army guys say how they're going to apply to Rainbow Six and Team Delta to do spec ops. I feel so damn old!
>>
>>28054735

Act your age and the promotions will roll in pretty quick. Maturity and not being retarded go a long way towards showing you're ready for the next level in the military. If you can get a couple quick promotions under your belt, you will find your peers will actually be people more around your age/maturity level.
>>
>>28054735
>Most of the Army guys say how they're going to apply to Rainbow Six and Team Delta to do spec ops. I feel so damn old!

Is this why washout rates are so high?
>>
>>28055096
Most likely.
>>
Stupid question I suppose, but if you enlist instead of commissioning, does it mean you'll never be able to take on a leadership position? How do ranks work in that case?
>>
>>28055275
If you enlist and don't have a degree, you can apply to go to OCS and get commissioned once you have a certain amount of experience (a significant amount but I don't remember how much exactly, 10-12 years I believe). If you enlist and you already have a degree, theoretically you can apply to go to OCS at any time. Of course your leadership probably isn't going to immediately say ok cool, bye if you want to leave and go to OCS 2 months after you finish AIT.
>>
>>28054230
Navyfags:
IS or CT?
>>
>>28055554
"Go to OCS without a degree because you have enlisted experience" isn't really a thing. Technically you can commission without a degree, but apart from warrant officers it is crazy rare.
>>
>>28055636
Want b0atz? IS.

Nob0atz? CT (pref N).
>>
>>28055275
>if you enlist instead of commissioning, does it mean you'll never be able to take on a leadership position?

No, it just essentially means you'll never be able to be an officer. There are more leadership positions than just officer. Chief petty officers, master sergeants, etc are what make the militaries of the world run.

A newly commissioned lieutenant is rarely much older than the men he is expected to command and, importantly, has no experience. That lieutenant is expected to lean on and learn from his sergeant, who has considerable experience.
Ideally, the young lieutenant's/captain's knowledge and intelligence meshes with the senior sergeant's wisdom and the unit operates effiiciently.

A well-seasoned sergeant is worth more to the army than a dozen boot loots.
>>
>>28055891
I like b0atz
I be IS

thank saylor
>>
>>28055096
Disappointment can hit you like a truck when you realize you're signing up for six years of something that you'll hate.

Recruiters need to fill quotas and they certainly won't be the ones to tell you how moronic your fantasy of parachuting into Syria and buddabuddabuddabudda mowing down all the ISISes is.
>>
US Army CW2 here. Been around for a bit, just know that your pre enlistment period of thinking the army is cool will evaporate on day 1 of reception if it hasn't already.
>>
>>28054679
>Are French special forces actually as competent as everyone here says they are?

I have served alongside French special forces (Legion, '04-'10) and I can assure you they are dead-'ard.

The French don't organize their special forces the same way the Americans do, though. The French special forces are truly special, meaning they are smaller and more sparingly applied. French army units typically have commando groupements attached to them for the hairier stuff that still doesn't merit the attention of the COS. The GCP is a perfect example of this. They're not quite special forces, but they're not just a run-of-the-mill parachutiste either.
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 500x430) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 500x430
>>28056155
>implying US SOF isn't truly special
>>
>>28056174
There are about 2,500 active duty Navy SEALs alone. They may be elite, but that's hardly special.
>>
>>28056174
>>28056199
USSOCOM is 69,000 strong. The entire French army isn't considerably bigger than that.
>>
>>28056199
But 2500 out of the entire navy compared to X amount of frogs out of their entire branch....
>>
>>28056199

It is all relative to the size of the force. The US military has five times the active personnel of the French military, and ten times the budget. If they have the same number of SOF coolguys, there's something seriously wrong.
>>
>>28056174
>>28056199
>>28056222
It's not numbers, it's different roles. Different military doctrines.

For example, the Special Forces are currently in Syria training Syrians how to fight other Syrians. The French COS doesn't do that. They have other units for that.

The American SFO would be better called "unusual operations forces".
>>
>>28056255
>asymmetrical warfare
>unconventional warfare
>insert cool buzzword some major came up with in front of warfare
There's your promotion
>>
Is it just a disproportionate number of /k/ommandos that think they can actually make it in the special forces or are they just idle dreamers who wouldn't make it anyway?

Every single /meg/ thread has at least 50 posts devoted to "I'mma join SFO and operate. Which branch's team should I join? Also, I have awful asthma. I can still join right?"
>>
>>28056317

Because nobody gets all hyped about their four-year enlistment as a truck driver. Of course people want coolguy jobs.
>>
>>28056317
out of shape losers, all of them
>>
>>28056317
If you have some fucking heart and show hustle you can make it through just about any military training. You have to be able to meet the standards physically but you're going to be at muscle failure and some point and as long as you show the instructors you're still giving it your all they're not gonna cut you. But yes, a lot of kiddos thing that they're going to go to regiment or sof right out the gate.
>>
Heading to Carson in less than a week, anybody know much about it?

I'm heading to 4th Engineers specifically.
>>
>>28055874
Yeah I'm sure it's not very common, but sufficient enlisted experience is accepted as a substitute for a degree.
>>
>>28056363
One of the most sought after posts in the army, Colorado Springs is a cool town, plenty to do especially if you like the outdoors. All the units I've worked with outta there have been pretty meh tier.
>>
>>28056369
Maybe for battlefield promotions back in WWII, I don't think it's at all possible to be a commissioned officer in any branch without a degree these days, or at least I've never seen one in 8 years of active service.
>>
>>28056369

Unless you're talking about LDOs, no, it doesn't happen.
>>
>>28056410

You can be an LDO or a warrant officer without a degree. Both of them have commissions like standard O-types, but they aren't standard O-types.

It is disingenuous to say "You can just be enlisted for 10 years and become an officer that way".
>>
>>28056340
There's got to be something in between truck driver and Solid Snake that's a little more realistic.

Being in an artillery company, for example. Firing 109mm howitzers is pretty fucking cool, isn't it?

I think it really speaks to a lack of team sports. You spend enough time playing video games and not enough time playing team sports and you begin to believe that the individual is actually able to accomplish anything. They completely ignore the fact that the Army is the biggest team on earth and every member, from the paratrooper to the guy fuelling the paratrooper's plane, gets an equal share in the victory.
>>
>>28056444
I'm aware, I'm this guy
>>28056147
>>
Couple of questions, /k/.

Other than Infantry and Recon, what other enlisted MOS fields are good if you want to eventually apply for Force Recon or MARSOC?

Is MARSOC still not part of JSOC/USSOCOM? Can't find a concrete answer in google, may have to ask my recruiter about it when I'm ready. If not, could it ever be?
>>
Is there an average time to each rank? Like how long would Pvt to Sgt would take?
>>
>>28056448
That's all fine and dandy, you can tell the remfs and fobbits that all day but we all know in the end that it's the guys actually running missions who are getting anything done.
>>
File: babyonfleek.jpg (27 KB, 599x306) Image search: [Google]
babyonfleek.jpg
27 KB, 599x306
>>28056469
>never served
>shitting on those who serve
>mfw
>>
>>28056466
There is something called time in grade, you also have to have a certain number of points in order to get promoted, look it up
>>
>>28056466

All the branches get you to E3/4 pretty quickly.

Beyond that, it depends a lot on your career field and how badly they need people promoted. If you join when your particular job is hot and promotions are wide open you can expect to make E5 in 3~ years, E6 in 5~, and E7 at 8-9~.

If you're in a job that is trying to cut down and has really difficult promotions, you can expect to sit at E4 for 8 years and then get kicked out because you haven't promoted yet.
>>
>>28056147
How long did it take you to get to CW2?
>>
File: image.jpg (797 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
797 KB, 3264x2448
>>28056492
>never served
Nice try
>>
>>28056505
2 years
>>
>>28056504
What particular jobs are in demand right now?
>>
>>28056466
If you're not a complete fuckup, E-1 to E-2 is 6 months, E-2 to E-3 is about a year, E-3 to E-4 is another year. Another year or two to make E-5. This is at a pretty average pace. There are lots of other factors at work, of course.
>>
>>28056469

Except right now when the combat-oriented parts of the military are jacking off in the motorpool and the "support" jobs have actual mission and productive work to do. At least a cook or an IT guy has a job in garrison and is useful for something other than converting beer to piss.
>>
>>28056466
If you're worth a damn, and lucky, you can probably make Sgt before you get out, assuming a 4 year contract. If you're in for 6 or 8 you are basically guaranteed to be a Sgt when you get out.
>>
>>28056509
Sweet pic that means nothing.
>>
>>28056546
Spoken like a true POG
>>
>>28056524

Even if you knew, by the time you enlisted, got through training, and got through the low ranks it would change entirely. A few years ago, linguists were promoting like crazy, so there was a massive recruiting surge and now all those guys who joined thinking they'd have an easy ride up the ladder are getting kicked out because there's no room.
>>
>>28056558
Ok boss here's your reply
>>
>>28056565
So which one were you, when you were in the Army? The Sniper? The Medic? The Heavy Weapons Guy? The Engineer?
>>
>>28056554
and Sgt is an NCO right?
>>
>>28056615
yes
>>
>>28056615
Yep
>>
>>28056317
I see SOF as alot like team sports, especially football. Currently a college football player and plan on going 18X. When you realize that the cadre are like coaches and that failing means letting down the people around you in addition to yourself I think it makes things easier. I watched several SOF pipeline documentaries and their training seems fun rather than grueling, especially things like Pineland. I'm less excited about that cawadooty aspects than I am learning another language and dealing with a culture. Just 2c from a 18X wannabe lurking these threads.
>>
>>28056624
>>28056637
that sounds pretty cool. so next question, I'm working towards a degree right now, would I be dumb to enlist instead of going to OCS?
>>
>>28056610
Psyops special regimental seal recon
>>
>>28056646
>would I be dumb to enlist instead of going to OCS

Not necessarily. Do you necessarily want to finish your degree? Do you want to serve a short time or make a career of it? Do you want the added pressure (but also prestige) that comes with being a commissioned officer?

Being enlisted is considerably easier than being an officer.
>>
>>28056644

Damn, that actually does sound like fun.
>>
>>28056646
That depends, do you want to already have a degree if you get out and make twice the amount of money?
>>
>>28055891
>>28056082
I mean yes, but CTR, CTT, CTM, and CTI go to sea just the same as IS. Plus the CT field has great advancement and job opportunities after the Navy. Idk maybe I'm biased
>>
>>28056646

Really depends what you want out of your career. If you want to be an officer, don't screw around with enlisting. If you need resources to finish college without insane debt, and enlistment might be the right answer.

Either way, if you end up deciding you want to do 20 years, don't retire as an E-type.
>>
>>28056672
I would like to finish my degree, serve 1 or maybe 2 four year contracts, and gain skills that I'm not getting from college right now. Hitting at least E5 is the goal (if I enlist) but if I'm looking at doing 2 contracts then that should be a reasonable goal right?

I'm kinda looking into OCS, but I think I would rather get the hands on experience that enlisted get
>>
>>28056703
Breh, if you want to make money, the last fucking thing you do is go into the military. Even officers make a fraction of what you make in the real world.
>>
>>28056558
>gets btfo
>continues to shitpost
Don't change /k/
>>
>>28056721
That's might not be true considering how good a of a job he could get otherwise.

>no rent/interest payments
>no utilities
>no groceries
>no car payments
>no insurance

That alone could make it worth it in terms of money.
>>
>>28056672
Not him, but would it be better to enlist and instead work towards being an NCO?
>>
>>28056721

Bullshit. An E5 out of the barracks out-earns the average US *household* wage when you take into account their total compensation. People will bitch all day about military pay, but base pay + untaxed BAH/BAS and free healthcare is better money than most people in the US will ever see, period.

Officers at O1 immediately get compensated higher than the majority of degree holders can expect to have for most of their careers, with more time off and better benefits. O-types cruise to six figure compensation pretty easily, all things considered, and they can do it with the other 80 % of degrees that could never even dream of that kind of money in civvy-land.

The ONLY time "officers only make a fraction of civilians herp derp" is actually true is when you're talking about STEM masterrace fields, or comparing inequal levels of experience.

People need to stop assuming that any college grad can learn a programming language and walk into a 70k/yr job. The reality is that most people don't even come fucking close to what the military gets compensated.
>>
>>28056721
I was making over 60k as a 19 year old. My friends with masters didn't touch that til they were in their late 20s
>>
>>28056775
It's all about what you want, but having done both I can tell you the quality of life as an officer is certainly a step above.
>>
>>28056799

Dude, how in the fuck did you make 60k at 19?
>>
>>28056819
Warrant officer
>>
>>28056819

Not that guy, but if you're married and get somewhere with insane BAH/COLA as your first duty station, your allowances will easily dwarf your entire paycheck. $2000 base pay + $3000 in allowances = $5k/mo = $60k/yr.

And since a good 60 % of your paycheck isn't taxable income, Uncle Sam thinks you're living in poverty. You pay almost no taxes and you're still eligible for fucking food stamps.
>>
The first time I broke 60k/yr in the military was as a 23 year old SGT. My High School friends were just getting started on their first post-college jobs at that point and only a couple of them were close to that.
>>
>>28056818
Well personally, I'd like to work my way up if possible, but I'm not sure I'm cut out for the responsibilities being an officer entails.
>>
>>28056392
That's about all I've heard so far. People keep asking me how hard I sucked retention's dick for Carson. To be honest I wanted Germany more, but this was all they had.

And I'm upset that all I've heard about their units are that they suck. I'm in a pretty good one right now, I don't want to get sent to shitbags-r-us....
>>
>>28056646
If you're already in college, I would definitely finish. Then, going to OCS seems obvious, but officering isn't everyone's thing. If you really want to go enlisted, you will start as an E-4 in the Army, E-3 in the Navy/AF, and E-2 in the Marines, but you will be surrounded by retards 4 years younger than you with no education.

If you're already in college I think you should go to OCS.
>>
>>28056845
>>28056848

Damn, good to know. Thanks guys.
>>
>>28056719
If you do 2 contracts you will probably hit E-6
>>
>>28056903

I've met more enlisted dudes with degrees who wished they'd gone officer than officers who wish they'd gone enlisted, but both groups do exist.

Enlisting is the better choice if your plan is to a single contract as fast as possible for maximum benefits. Commissioning is absolutely the better choice for a career.
>>
>>28056892
You'll have to deal with bullshit no matter what, just different types as an officer or NCO. As an officer you'll deal with more office shit and politics and as an NCO you'll be dealing with dumbass privates.
>>
>>28056721
You have to take into account the fact that you have basically no expenses in the military. If you don't have a car and you eat their food, your pay is almost 100% disposable/saveable. Most people would kill to have ~$30k in disposable income right out of college.
>>
>>28056903
>4 year degree
>E-2 in the corps
You guys for real? Wtf mane
>>
>>28056845
What do/did you do? Warrant officer immediately conjures Army helicopter pilot or doctor/engineer to me.
>>
>>28056932
I'm planning on doing 4-6 and out after college, can you elaborate what makes enlisted better for that? I was planning on probably AF officer since I will have a degree.

>>28056957
Marines, man
>>
>>28056957
They also have a tendency to hold people for way-too-fucking-long at E3. You don't join the Corps because you want to promote fast and make money.
>>
>>28056978

If WO2anon was a warrant at 19, he's a pilot. Walking warrants usually have to be enlisted for 4+ years before dropping their packet.

Doctors are O-types. Walking warrants are advanced technical experts.
>>
>>28056903
How come I would start as an E4 in the army? That's a pretty huge boost

I think I could do OCS, but I don't know, it just doesn't seem all that appealing.
>>
>>28057001

Depending on your field, an enlistment gets you out faster, with applicable experience, some money in the bank, and the GI Bill. It is a better choice if you haven't yet completed a degree since you can complete it on Active Duty or use the GI Bill to do it thereafter. For example, if you wanted to work for a government agency as soon as possible, an enlistment might better serve you.

If you're already working on a degree and want to commission, you should be enrolling in ROTC as soon as possible. OCS/OTS is not the preferred method of commissioning.
>>
>>28056978
64 pilot.
>>
>>28057025
Because you have a 4 year degree, automatic promotion to specialist. Also why don't you google the pay gap between E4 and O1
>>
>>28056714
Does IS not have good advancement and job opportunities after the Navy compared to those specialties you listed?
>>
>>28057060
I see the point you're trying to make, but for some reason I don't think being an officer is just for me. I don't know, maybe I need to talk to a recruiter.
>>
>>28057150

Maybe you should, but always be careful around them.
>>
>>28057150
I had a friend like you in high school. He was in Marine Corps OCS but voluntarily left and enlisted in the Army National Guard as an engineer. He may like the job but he hasn't done shit in it or deployed so in the end you gotta do you man
>>
>>28057150
I know what you mean my man

I really want to taste enlisted life before I ever become an officer

Idk way, maybe validate my experience more, maybe just to say I did and have more experience than the butterbars, maybe because It's more to the core of what the military is

who knows
>>
>>28057212
Dude at all levels if you've done a tour and seen some shit no ones gonna care unless you're a complete shitbag. Real rock n rollers don't care about medals or that shit, you know what you've done and those that were there do too.
>>
>>28057174
how so? are they gonna try and get me to enlist that day?
>>
>>28057212
You know what is better experience for being an officer than being enlisted?

Being an officer.
>>
>>28057235
>>28057276
I just don't know how comfortable I'd be knowing I'm a young little shitbag with some school lording over other young shitbags who have been in the system longer than me and actually know what needs to be done to lead them

knameen?
>>
>>28057322
It doesn't matter who you are, listening to guys with experience is something that's needed no matter what.
>>
Will the recruiter laugh at me for being fat if I come and take the ASVAB? I just really want to know my score
>>
>>28057274

Well, yeah, but generally, they put a lot of pressure on you. It may be a little bit overwhelming for some, but I'm sure you'll do fine if you're already in college or something.
>>
>>28057345

Really depends on the recruiter. My recruiter (from the USMC) is actually fucking great. Honest, sure, but also considerate.

However, when I went to the Army recruiting station, their recruiter was subpar, didn't really know how to answer my questions and kinda discarded me for being somewhat overweight.

It depends, really.
>>
>>28057345
He's trying to make numbers. And you're probably Not retarded, if you actually study for it even a little bit you can ace it. I had a 96% AQFT and barely studied.
>>
>>28056369
No
>>
>>28057044
Do officers not get the GI Bill? I may end up going enlisted if not, I was intending on using the GI Bill to come back for more education. I'm a sophomore, when is the cutoff for joining ROTC?
>>
>>28057276
This. There are plenty of terrible ass officers who were prior enlisted.
>>
>>28057484
You can easily join between your sophomore and junior years. After that it gets difficult.

Also, you're going to need a military science minor so depending on your college credit situation you may end up staying a little long to take the required ROTC classes.
>>
>>28057560
I'm already doing a double STEM major that I need to take summer classes for. Do you know what classes go into a mil sci minor?
>>
>>28054333
>>28054690
>they don't know that the 75th has killed or captured more HVTS than any other SOF unit, and has the least deaths of any SOF unit.
Just cause rasp is "only" 8 weeks doesn't mean you stop training then.
>>
>>28056147
What mos
>>
>>28057653
Quantity is not better than quality, anon.
>>
>>28057653
Can't you say that about any sof school/course? That the training never stops?
>>
>>28057591
Every school will be different:
http://catalog.emich.edu/preview_program.php?catoid=18&poid=9376
>>
What is the policy with medical marijuana cards? haven't smoked in six months, but I had a card for 2 years. Am I bared even with a bachelor's?
>>
>>28057672
152H
>>
>>28054230
hey fuck face, /k/ has an IRC channel already. its on rizon in #/k/. Just sayin.
>>
File: 9ux1vvM.jpg (247 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
9ux1vvM.jpg
247 KB, 2197x1463
Comrades, I go in tomorrow to swear in our glorious Army of the United States. Any of you bros in Arizona enlisting in the army? I want to get a message board going where it has every state, so people of their respective states can get a referral system going. Something so simple would benefit so many if only here was a way to form a cohesion in such a random way.
>>
File: sweatsnervously.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
sweatsnervously.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>28057743
>tfw there's another person from EMU here
>>
File: 1447182143617.jpg (52 KB, 537x859) Image search: [Google]
1447182143617.jpg
52 KB, 537x859
>>28057090
Not unless you specialize (sigint, linguist, humint, counter intelligence, etc) If you go something like OPINTEL or some other allsource guy you can probably find a decent contracting job, but I feel like the need for IT guys with TS clearances is moreso than intel guys, and you can always work outside of the military/DOD/IC if you realize that's not something you're interested in. in the DMV area starting wages for IT guys tend to be more than regular intel guys too.

This is coming from an allsource intel guy transitioning to cybersecurity. If you have any questions let me know.
>>
>>28057733
They're all Hugh value targets. Sure not all Osama bin Laden but they're important enough for a joint special operations task force, which is what rangers deploy under

>>28057735
Yea but you have to look at the big picture. People think seals are the end all be all when theyre showing up to Buds with nothing but basic training. When you show up to rasp, you're already MOS qualified and in almost all cases jump qualified. The optempo in regiment is crazy even in peace time. You hear from guys on here who are Rangers that peace time is brurning them out because theres no break for deployments.
>>
>>28057784
Dafuq is that
>>
>>28057382
Yeah, I lucked out with my recruiter for the Air Force. Honest and helpful; actually answered any questions I had.
>>
>>28057845
You're safe; I graduated a decade ago.
>>
There's a really good HBO documentary of an Army recruiter who's pretty legit. It's called the recruiter
>>
Any engineering officers out there? Need help understanding want I'm getting into I really wanna do A12.
>>
> 2nd year law student
> /fit/ as fuck and bored
> focusing on maritime and finance law

Am I stupid for not wanting to go JAG? Does SOF have a normal officer pipeline?
>>
>>28058095
JAG is extremely competitive believe it or not. Do what you want.
>>
>>28057848
Nah, I think I got what I needed, thanks m8.
Pretty sure it's either CTR or CTN for me.
I guess IS will be 2nd or 3rd on wishlist.
>>
>>28058095
For the Army you have to apply around your 3rd year in to go SF and you'll stay there. Or you could do rasp around year 2, assuming you have a tab and experience, but you'll get rotated out of regiment.
>>
>>28057796
The purpose of the /Meg/ IRC is like the reason we created /meg/ in the first place. A containment general, to keep 10 identical enlistment threads off the catalog.

Many guys befriend others in the thread and so as to not shit up the general with off topic blog posting, they take it to the IRC.
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 640x314) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 640x314
>>28057733
>He doesn't know that 75% of CAG are former Rangers and selected from Regiment
>>
Chances of being on a ship other than a hospital ship as an HM?
>>
What happens to a Navy EOD dropout? I assume one would be subject to the "needs of the Navy" but Google has given me nothing.
>>
>>28058275
>He doesn't know that anyone can make up bullshit statistics on rwandan glassblowing forums.
>>
>>28058345
Needs of the Navy (read: Washing decks)

>>28058330
Depends what you're assigned to. If you're a corpsman with a Marine unit, you'll be on whatever ship the marines are on. You could also be stateside in a hospital.
>>
>>28058345
Cause you got it right. Most high washout courses and MOSs have you select or assign a backup invade you fail.
>>
>>28058369
> rwandan glassblowing forums.
If here's something 4chan can do to bring a smile to my face is this shit here.
>>
>>28058095
Officers do not stay in SOF for long periods of time. Officers are generally rotated out, or promoted to desk duty in SOF units.

I believe the question is phrased as "Do you want to be an Officer, or do you want to be in special operations?"

Officers are managers and supervisors, even in the field. While, yes, they do see combat and do partake, that is not their priority in combat situations. Their priority is to command their men and to win.
>>
>>28057938
AH-64 pilot
>>
Why are the AF MOS's so retarded?

11b? Sure
0311? Hell yeah
Any of the Navy ratings? Why not
3E4X1? Pants on head retarded
>>
>>28058369
>On 29 June 2006 during a session of the Committee on Armed Services, General Wayne Downing testified before the U.S. House of Representatives that 70 percent of all Delta operators started their military careers in the 75th Ranger Regiment.

I heard 75% somewhere within the last 3 days but I have no idea where
>>
can i be a drone pilot after i complete basic training for air force reserve?
>>
>>28058980
Air Force drone pilots are officers. Army stone pilots are enlisted pukes.
>>
>>28058990
Not the guy you're replying to, but are drone pilots as competitive as "regular" pilots?
>>
Planning on enlisting after I graduate in May from college. Want to join navy as HM grab some med experience, benefits, serve country and all that jazz and eventually apply to PA school.

My question is assuming everything goes according to plan, thats a big if, will I be able to go into military medicine as a prior service member since medical is always officers?
>>
>>28060049
they go through upt so yes.
>>
>>28060196
I'm planning on going to PA school after the service too.

I'm a 68w Opt. 40 DEP.
>>
I'm going to basic in April with a Nuke contract. Wish me luck anons
>>
>>28060196
>>28060386
Why not just use the military's in-house PA program?

http://www.usarec.army.mil/armypa/

This program applies to all the branches. You come out with a master's degree and a commission (provided you already have a bachelor's).
>>
>>28056155
How was your experience in the Legion?
Really thinking of trying to join, been reading a ton of shit about it and thats the only thing I really want to do right now, fuck my office job life.
>>
so /meg/ I have a past of social anxiety, its documented. Will I still be able to join the Army? Or will i be DQ'd automatically? (100% fine now, was a stupid phase that happened while i was in high school)
>>
>>28056903
This is me right now. Got a full fucking bladder and we're just waiting for the bus to take us back to meps. Going enlisted because I only got a 3.0 GPA on my degree and I want the actual experience from an enlisted job for when I get out.
>>
>>28060741
Were you medicated?
>>
>>28060691
Everyone's Legion experience is different. Mine was rather unpleasant, but worth it, I think. I got sent all around the world on ops, but most of it was spent at home in France as low-wage labour, cleaning up after storms, shoveling snow, etc. The French people generally detest Legionnaires, too, but they only like their military in general on 14 July, and even then only when there's blue skies.

It's a unique experience that cannot be duplicated. If you think it's for you and you're fit enough, visit France, go to Aubagne, hand them your passport and go for it.
>>
>>28060818
briefly but i never took the meds i told them i wanted off of them
>>
>>28060691
TEETH
>>
>>28061023
I really want to join the military but in my country it sucks, so the FFL looks really cool, but judging from other people's experience its one of the toughest.
The travelling is really cool, I'd love to see the world, but the fact that its 5 years seems a lot. I'm decently fit, been working out for 1,5 years but I need to work on my endurance/cardio.
I've heard they really try to fuck you psychologically by making you do stupid tasks so you get frustrated.
Did you actual combat while deployed?
>>
Just ran 5 miles for morning PT and it physically pains me to run so little. Need to tell the platoon sergeant we need more PT. How was everyone else's morning?
>>
I'm a freshman in college who wants to work for the CIA / NSA as a career. None of that James Bond agent fuckery, just an analysts job.

Would completing a four year degree in computer science & engineering, OR doing 4-5 years as a 35Q and finishing my bachelors after be the better choice?

How much credit can I expect to get towards a bachelors as a 35Q?
>>
Is anyone here an 88K or 88L? I can barely find any information on those MOS's
>>
>>28061683

There really is no better way to get an agency job than a good STEM GPA, a squeaky clean record, and an internship. Keep in mind, though, that if you have the kind of dedication required to git gud at CompSci/Engineering, get internships, and network for jobs...you can get way better than government money with those same skills. If you can land an 80k/yr NSA job out of college, you are the same kind of person that can land a 120k/yr+ contracting gig or developer job.

Failing that, yeah, as a 35Q you will most likely work an agency job. The good thing about the military route is that you will get hands-on experience quickly and can access these jobs before you get your degree. You will have the opportunity to network with people inside secret squirrel agencies and decide if you like the environment before you commit to a civilian career. The downside is that you are still going to want that degree and if something goes wrong (you fail training, get kicked out, or get assigned somewhere lame) you might not get the experience you're seeking. Either way, if you are going the military route I would try to complete your degree during your enlistment instead of after. There is no reason you cannot complete a 4-year degree with a 6 year enlistment in that kind of job.

Bachelor's credit for a 35Q depends on where you go and what you do beyond initial training. Bare minimum, UMUC will give you around 30-40 credits for your initial training. You can attend advanced training thereafter that will almost complete your degree or even give you grad school credits, but it all depends on where you end up.
>>
File: 1434399978329.jpg (14 KB, 262x337) Image search: [Google]
1434399978329.jpg
14 KB, 262x337
So I got a temporary disqualification because the MEPS doctors thought my acne was a bit too severe on my chest. Gotta go back for a consult with a dermatologist, but warned me if they actually have to prescribe me with medication it's a full disqualification. I know none of y'all are doctors, but is there anyone with experience with consults? Is this just prolonging me getting told no, or do I actually have a chance? I literally couldn't lie, he finished up and said "you're in perfect shape, except THAT" and pointed right at my chest. It's not a few pimples admittedly, but I didn't see this coming for clogging up me enlisting.
>>
>>28063007
I'd go to the dermatologist and explain your situation and ask what you can do without getting a medication. I'm sure there's something to reduce your acne enough to get through MEPs.
>>
Hey guys,

Would would my yearly paycheck be, realistically, if I enlisted as an Opt 40 11b?

I'm married and have a bachelor's degree, so I'd go in as an E-4.

I saw the pay on GoArmy.com was only $23,994 a year. That's really, really low, but then some people were saying 'it doesn't take into account, X, Y, Z, all sorts of stuff. Plus you're married so you'd be paid more.

Just trying to get all this stuff in order.
>>
>>28063208
>11B here
You won't make shit in the Army man. We all get paid the same based on rank and time in service. Also coming into the Army as an E-4 you will get fuckin rocked by every dude that had to work for 2 years to get it.

I earned my E-4 about 3 Months ago and I would smoke you with my Joes that have deployed laughing in your face.

Also good luck getting Option 40 they promise contracts but they rape them away from you for no reason.
>>
>>28063171
The doctors did tell me (mine went and got the others to get their opinions too, since he didn't want to do it if they thought he was overreacting) and they told me get 10% benzoyl peroxide soap or bodywash from the pharmacist, wash with that and leave it on for a minute and then rinse, and try not to get stressed out to prevent any breakouts. Big thing they said was to have as few things as possible showing and just have the scars for the dermatologist, plus what you said: say right away if he prescribes me something because that's what he normally does I'm not getting into any branch, so stress that he only consider that if it's medically necessary. I mean I don't care about looking ugly, I ain't much beneath the zits anyway, I just need to get in and then I'll worry about them.
>>
>>28063276

>Also good luck getting Option 40 they promise contracts but they rape them away from you for no reason.

Well shit. What do you mean by this?
>>
>>28063314
I came in with an 18 Xray contract which is Army Special Forces (Green Beret)
I got 290-300 on every PT test and they still dropped my contract because paperwork got fucked up and the slots run out. It happens to a fuck ton of dudes I know.
But you can resubmit your paperwork and go but once you are at your unit its really hard. I just finished my phase 2 of my selection packet last week.
Also I've been in for 2 years starting as a fuzzy busting my dick off on deployment and worthless details just for the oppurtunity again.
>>
>>28063367

Hold on there.

EVERYONE knows that happens to 18Xray contracts. Anyone in the Army would have told you that.

Opt 40 is way different.
>>
>>28063367
>>28063484
I thought you were guaranteed to go to SFAS in 18X
>>
>>28063484
>>28063528
Guaranteed at least airborne school and Language of your choice when I joined.
5 dudes in my platoon right now got dropped from a ranger contract.
3 from SF contract
>>
>>28063540
For no reason?
>>
>>28063547
Someone somewhere fucked up the paperwork.
These people that do your paperwork for you are government workers. So unless you want it bad as fuck, you won't get it
>>
>>28063565
plus your married so if you do get the contract say goodbye to your wife. She will be fuckin Jody in no time.
>>
Went to meps today and passed everything. Just need a vision waiver to be approved before joining the navy.

Was hoping to pick a job and swear in today. I will have to come back later
>>
>>28063581
>8 dudes dropped for paperwork
>not a shitbag among them
Lol ok but at least one of them is a fucking liar
>>
>>28063565

Ah yes, 8 dudes dropped because of just paperwork. Nope they were good to go, it was the PAPERWORK that got fucked up.
>>
>>28063598
>>28063673
Well um fuck you faggots and I can't wait until you retarded ass civilians, join and get fucked after I warned you. Have a good day playing Military thinking you're badass because you shoot at targets.
>>
File: image.jpg (331 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331 KB, 1280x960
>>28063740
Oh I am laffin now
>>
>>28063849
That's CW2?
>>
>>28063208
You won't get a meal card or barracks room since you're married, but you'll get around $4000 a year for food. For housing, it depends where you are. $1000-$2000 for an E4 w/spouse, so that's another $12k-$24k a year.

All in all, you'll be making around 40k, but living slightly better than a civilian on 40k since half of it is untaxable.

You can also get jump pay and the like as a Ranger, but don't count on that until you get there.
>>
>>28063863

Chief Warrant Officer 2. In this case, he's a rotary wing aircraft pilot.
>>
>>28054230
Any 12Y's on?
Signing for NG on Tuesday to go rotc
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x168
>>28063740
>>28063849
>>
>>28063849

top_fucking_kek
>>
I have my navy officer interview Saturday. Any tips for the interview portion . Thanks /k
>>
>>28063740
>>28063849
Oh this is fucking gold
>>
File: 1434399964011.jpg (32 KB, 409x393) Image search: [Google]
1434399964011.jpg
32 KB, 409x393
>>28063740
>>28063849
Another to add to /meg/'s humor hall of fame.
>>
File: massachusetts-national-guard.jpg (49 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
massachusetts-national-guard.jpg
49 KB, 300x225
Hey /k/omrades,

I'm a married guy in his late 20s. I've got a college degree and want to join the Army as an officer, hopefully combat arms. I have a decent career (sales) where I make good money but I don't enjoy it too much.

I'm currently debating going out for OCS between the Guard or Active Duty.

Active Duty sounds nice because it would be a career change, I hear they will pay for your masters, all sorts of good stuff. But I also hear its extremely competitive to get an OCS slot today, plus even if you do, getting anything combat arms related is extremely difficult because you get to pick last behind West Points, ROTC grads and prior enlisted OCS cadidates.

Guard sounds great because I could stay here (I really enjoy where I live), and have much higher chance of getting combat arms. Also, I could get deployments at home helping out in emergencies, but I'm lower on the list for getting deployments overseas. And it's not a career, so I'd still be doing sales jobs, which is alright. But I'm not feeling it anymore.

Anyone have any insight for me?
>>
>>28065264
>Anyone have any insight for me?
yeah, your wife will take a long ride on the cock carousel while you're in.
>>
>>28065264

Sounds like being a part time Armyman would suit your lifestyle better, but you probably won't get whatever it is you were hoping to get out of being a combat arms officer.
>>
>>28060618
What have you done to prepare? I'm thinking about going nuke as well
>>
>>28065264
>Active Duty sounds nice because it would be a career change, I hear they will pay for your masters, all sorts of good stuff. But I also hear its extremely competitive to get an OCS slot today, plus even if you do, getting anything combat arms related is extremely difficult because you get to pick last behind West Points, ROTC grads and prior enlisted OCS cadidates.

Yes
>>
File: 1416885770077.gif (2 MB, 380x286) Image search: [Google]
1416885770077.gif
2 MB, 380x286
>>28063276
>I earned my E-4 about 3 Months ago and I would smoke you with my Joes that have deployed laughing in your face.
>>
>>28060668
That would be nice, but honestly I kinda want to expereince enlisted life, call me crazy, but it sounds appealing to me
>>
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 604x315) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 604x315
>>28063740
>>28063849
>>
>>28065527
There is nothing appealing about being enlisted in the military, everyone who has ever been enlisted will tell you that
>>
File: MGSV-E3-Trailer-Big-Boss-Watch.jpg (44 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
MGSV-E3-Trailer-Big-Boss-Watch.jpg
44 KB, 600x338
Lets say you needed the ability to keep up with Big Boss (pic $%!related).

Would you technically have to start training for marathons to get to that level?
>>
>>28065639
3-5 years of crossfit and long distance running
>>
>>28065674
>long distance running
Be specific.
>>
>>28065527

Tell me what you think enlisted life entails.
>>
>>28065752
He's an idiot. Leave him be.
>>
>>28065752
Less of a pencil pusher desk job, and more hands on experience. Plus you can't operate as an officer.

>>28065769
How am I an idiot for wanting to give myself more an experience and not prioritizing money and power in my life? If I wanted money do you think I'd be joining the military or be a PA instead of an MD? Just because you prioritize different things in life does not mean that my decisions make me idiot, sure it might be naive and foolhardy, but to call me an idiot because I want to live more of a life of adventure instead of possibly being stuck stateside or at a hospital as an officer. I'm fully aware my decision is what a lot of people would call a waste and I might regret it, but in the I won't know 100% unless I do it. Call me what you will but an idiot is not one of the things I consider myself to be.
>>
File: 1435424236545.jpg (275 KB, 1000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1435424236545.jpg
275 KB, 1000x1333
>>28054230
I'm from Britain so feel free to bully but;
>needa join the army
>don't wanna die though
>only thing im good enough for would be infantry
how do I prevent being kill?
>>
>>28066114
Shoot first with bigger guns and don't miss
>>
>>28065974

>Less of a pencil pusher desk job, and more hands on experience. Plus you can't operate as an officer.

You are wanting to go into the medical field. Dafuq makes you think being a corpsman or medic will be more hands-on and less pencil-pushy than being a PA?

Some enlisted ride a desk a lot less than officers, and some enlisted ride a desk a lot more than officers.

There's nothing wrong with deciding to enlist instead of commissioning, it can be the right choice for you. However, you're romanticizing it like a good portion of people. For the vast majority, being enlisted isn't "living a life of adventure" compared to being an officer.
>>
>>28066114
Be the better killer then, can't kill you if you kill them first, unless it's an IED, good luck with that.
>>
>>28066114
Be a POG
>>
File: eng101.jpg (47 KB, 298x303) Image search: [Google]
eng101.jpg
47 KB, 298x303
>>28058392
>If here's something 4chan can do to bring a smile to my face is this shit here.
>>
>>28066549
Shit I meant to put there instead of here the first time.
>>
>>28061186
>I really want to join the military but in my country it sucks, so the FFL looks really cool, but judging from other people's experience its one of the toughest.

The Legion looks cooler than it is. We continue to perpetuate the myth that we're the hardest, the toughest, so that only the toughest bother attempting to join. It's a vicious circle.

>The travelling is really cool, I'd love to see the world, but the fact that its 5 years seems a lot. I'm decently fit, been working out for 1,5 years but I need to work on my endurance/cardio.

Endurance is the key physical attribute the Legion wants. If you can't run 10km at the drop of a hat in around 45min, you need to work on your endurance.

>I've heard they really try to fuck you psychologically by making you do stupid tasks so you get frustrated.

They do. The point, though, is to get you in the mindset where you don't question orders. You stop thinking about "why" you were ordered to do something and skip ahead to how best to complete your orders.

>Did you actual combat while deployed?

I was deployed to the Ivory Coast, Djibouti, Kosovo and Afghanistan. The first three were effectively peacekeeping actions. My section did come under enemy fire in Afghanistan, though.
>>
>>28065527
well you have to be an e-4 (or e-5?) to even apply for it, so you can be enlisted as a corpsman for a few years, get a degree, and apply.
>>
>>28060618
Good luck! Remember that you sold your soul, and there's nothing you can do to make it better now!
>>
Anyone in the Navy? I was looking at doing EN, what's it like?
>>
>>28063276
>not even an NCO yet
>wants to smoke new E4s for being smarter than him
Let's hope you're out before you get put in a position where you could actually have authority
>>
>>28065974
You won't operate as an enlisted, either. Unless mopping up rain from the parking lot is your idea of operating.
>>
>>28066114
You're practically guaranteed not to ever see combat, even as infantry. Don't worry about it.
>>
>>28067421
>Rangers
>SF

OK
>>
>>28066158
Honestly I probably am romanticizing it, but as of now I'm in a rut where I fear I'll end up being stuck in this area for ever and since I half asses my way through uni but managed a 3.3 GPA I don't feel ready to go to a professional school yet, I don't have the disciple to focus on schoolwork and not dick around on the internet. PA school isn't going anywhere and I know it's hands on but I still feel some few years of doing anything else will focus me more and drive me more to really do the best I can in school. It probably isn't the adventure I have in my mind but I still feel it's the closest I can get in life. I feel enlisting will help me raise my confidence in myself too since I'd actually know more of what working in the medical field entails and I have shitty self confidence

>>28067421
Maybe I won't maybe i will but I plan on trying out for the SARC pipeline so there's always the hope of that
>>
>>28066636
I have read that it is very hard to get promoted in the Legion.
Also, what is a fut-fut corporal? You get a promotion straight out of boot camp?
>>
>>28067461
What?
>>
>>28068049
>I have read that it is very hard to get promoted in the Legion.

Yes, the French Army (and I believe many others like the British) don't promote simply on time served but on need. If your section never needs a corporal at the time you're up for taking the corporal's course, you will stay 1CL (legionnaire first class).
Many guys finish their entire 5 year contract as 1CL.
Well, the only promotion you get based on time is from 2CL to 1CL, which is usually within a year. Other than that, though...

>Also, what is a fut-fut corporal? You get a promotion straight out of boot camp?

I was a fut fut. A fut fut (short for 'faisant fonction' which basically translates to 'acting in the place of') is a means of quicker advancement. At the end of instruction, those newly created Legionnaires who show leadership potential are invited to this program. You spend another year in the 4e RE assisting the instructors at Castel with the new EVs. Then you get to take the 9 week corporal's course. Then you get sent to your regiment as a newly minted Caporal.

The upsides are fast promotion, and increase in pay.

The downsides are, everyone will hate/resent you. They will see you as a jumped-up rookie who has no business commanding men who have years more experience than you. Other corporals will see you as someone who took the easy path while they spent years "earning the rank". Even the newest Legionnaires will hate you because fut futs were among their tormentors during instruction.

Another downside is that you may have less choice over your regiment, since you will go to the regiment that needs a corporal, not necessarily the regiment you want to serve in.

The program is discontinued and restarted every couple of years.
>>
>>28068088
Rangers and SF are enlisted and operate.

It all depends whether he plans on going onto those units later on.
>>
>>28068364
So you spent your entire time being despised by everyone around you? No wonder you didn't like it. That would fucking suck.
>>
Is pathfinder school super difficult? Or is it manageable for someone that has passed basic
>>
>>28068441
Certainly at first, but not once my colleagues got to know me and my style, and certainly once they realized I wasn't a complete screw-up or petty tyrant.

That's how it goes everywhere. The new guy is hated, no matter what.

The fut fut program isn't half bad because these individuals have what the Legion has identified as leadership qualities. A lot of them were NCOs or even officers in other countries' armies.

Plus, losing your rank is very easy. You come back late from permission, lose your rank. Get drunk and get in a barfight, lose your rank. Talk a little too much shit to someone who outranks you? Back to 1CL.
>>
Bumperino
>>
>>28068387
My point was that his chances of getting into an operating unit are very low and even if he does get into one his chances of actually operating in that unit are still low.
>>
>>28069753
Sfs mission guarentees deployments pretty much cause FID and UW always need to be done
>>
>>28069753
>>28069875
Mmm yeah I guess you're right.

Depends on his definition of operating though. Because if he were to ever make it into a unit like that, by civilian standards, all their training is 'operator'.

But I feel you.
>>
>>28065625
Having no responsibility is good.
>>
>>28065625
So no one should ever join the military except as an officer?
>>
How 2 get into da cia Special activities division?
>>
>>28070338

1. be a surgeon and do illegal shit
2. get caught and lose your license to operate
3. get super cancer and the ability to hear dead people through your phone
4. congrats your handler is named 'little guy' and you investigate murder scenes with the _ _ _
5. be ready for the impending plague

also you have to be a woman
>>
>tfw have to tell my recruiter i lied at meps about experimental pot use because i need a clearance there goes my commission, ill hate myself if i say it and hate myself if i dont, fuck
>>
>would go military except colorblind
Is there anything I can do?
>>
>>28071544
some air force jobs can pass with being color blind I believe.
>>
>>28071655
Interesting, I was looking at the coast guard too.
The gunner's mate seemed alright.
>>
>>28071030
how did they find out?
I used weed but I plan on just lying when it comes time for me to go too meps
>>
I'm looking to join the AF as a 1A8X1.
Am I making a mistake? What are my odds for getting it? How does the language selection work? Any other bits of advice would be appreciated.
>>
>>28071544
You can do most desk jobs. I'm colorblind too, and obviously got DQed from the shit I wanted like aviation and ordnance. I'm a faggot though and want muhreens above all, so I got an intelligence contract
>>
>>28073212
Language selection is based off DLAB scores. and needs of the Air Force, with needs of the Air force being top priority.
>>
>>28070169
If you have no better job prospects, and if you don't want to do some cool guy shit, in my opinion, no.
>>
Do you actually even do your job in the guard/reserves? I want to go signal or MI. But I'm just having trouble imagining what drill would be like for a signal or mi soldier.
>>
What's the best enlisted 15 series MOS? I'm looking at 15w or 15b primarily, but what are other good options for this branch
>>
>>28074814
15u so you can do high speed shit in the 160th
>>
File: tinfoil.png (229 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
tinfoil.png
229 KB, 500x544
What do you guys think about Military Police?

It seems like an easy path towards becoming a regular policeman after you finish your contract, which could possibly become a nice, cushy job at a desk at some point.

Also, at what point in the enrollment process do you have to commit? Like, can you take the ASVAB and then do nothing with it should you feel like it and forget about enlisting?
>>
>>28075668
If you want to be LEO go be LEO.

Alot of places all you need is a hs diploma
>>
What are the odds that I get a combat arms position if I head to army ocs after college?
>>
>>28075758
Your branch Is determined by things like your pt score, gpa, scores during ocs, etc
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.