[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any TNPers here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9
File: mqdefault.jpg (13 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
13 KB, 320x180
Any TNPers here?
>>
God I hope not
>>
>>28051411
>>28051455
I like nutnfancy. Yes, some of his ideas are a bit goofy, but he takes the longest time testing a firearm out of any other gun reviewer before making a video and I can appreciate that.
>>
I wonder what other gun Youtubers think of him.
>>
>>28051495
They probably don't
>>
>>28051479
He would be fine if someone would go through all his vids and edit out the 130+ minutes of random babblings, useless delays, and complaints about obummer
>>
File: BEEZ.jpg (1016 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
BEEZ.jpg
1016 KB, 2688x1520
>>28051479
fucking this

he can be grand master autismo on a few things, especially the "gear checks", but he turns out some really good gun and gear reviews

Hell, I bought a C93 (HK93 clone) after watching his review on it and I was pleasantly surprised with how good the gun is.

Plus the TNP Top Expert patches are pretty lulzy
>>
File: 1439158922813.jpg (117 KB, 846x846) Image search: [Google]
1439158922813.jpg
117 KB, 846x846
>>28051495
He seems to be very vocal about not going on other peoples channels because apparently that would somehow dilute his credibility or some shit?

While his reviews are valid and I actually am inclined to trust most of his testing/recommendations, he's kind of a shithead.

Especially with the whole "TNPers" and his constant babbling about his "project".
>>
>>28051411
AHM HAVIN A FUCKIN STROKE!
>>
I was in a gun store when he was visiting.

He would not shut up, and kept interrupting people... and I didn't realize who he was until about a year later when I discovered his channel. I couldn't understand him because he was practically talking in code with all the acronyms he was using.
>>
>>28051411
>4 hour long KSG review
no thanks
>>
>>28051411
I'm a TNPer sheepdog
>>
I still don't know what the Project is, or what a TNPer is.
Is it like being a Beleiber?
>>
File: 1437355294548.jpg (267 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1437355294548.jpg
267 KB, 1920x1080
>>28051737
Yes. Yes it is.
>>
to be fair, he is a bit awkward in his speech and jokes but in terms of his reviews.

he is always thorough, sometimes overly so, but it's better to be overly so than to just finger fuck the gun for a bit and go "mmm it gud, i like it"
he takes the gear, guns, or knives and goes out and uses them. Not only does he just "use" them he puts them to hard use, he doesn't baby them or treat them like safe queens. For that i respect him and hold his reviews in high regard. I do admit he tends to ramble sometimes but if you can get past that he has valid points about mostly everything he reviews.

He is insane about his conspiracy, obama hate, etc and sometimes gets off point to connect things to his conspiracy gun grabbing shit, but when he gets back on point he does a good job.
>>
>>28051411
He totally didn't go overboard when he called the Sig MCX "the best tactical carbine in 10 years"
>>
File: 1358639523327.png (450 KB, 521x652) Image search: [Google]
1358639523327.png
450 KB, 521x652
I'm not one of his asskissers, but sometimes I use his videos as background noise if I'm doing something else.

I still can't bring myself to pay attention and watch a whole video, but he does seem a little more honest then most YT 'gun reviewers' out there (MAC, post-Barry IV8888, etc.). Probably has to due with he buys the stuff himself instead of the manufacture sending it to him for free.
>>
>>28051411

most people here are autistic, like nutnfancy so yeah id imagine there are a lot of TNP-ers here
>>
>>28052304
/thread
>>
He is one of the few unshilled youtube review channels. His videos are a bit long sure, but he covers as many bases as he can.

Most of /k/ probably hates him because he reviews guns they can't afford.
>>
>>28051411
I want to like him, but the issue is that he just randomly starts babbling about "wrol" when I just wanna see if a range toy I'm getting is total shit or not. I do like how he's actually in depth, but there's this line that he crosses where in depth becomes babbling.
>>
>>28051411
>>28051479
>>28051500
>>28051645
>>28052199
>>28052304
>>28054410
Bunch of faggots here.
>>
>>28054599
Somebody's projecting...
>>
>>28051479
I remember him being a bit too loud, like a surfer from Honolulu, but more serious.

Still, he actually uses and researches the stuff he reviews, he's thorough, pragmatic. Like a younger Hickok.

>>28051495
Competition.
>>
>>28054599

Faggots, autistic.

No matter which one you are, you still lose.
>>
>>28052146
What other tacticool carbines have been made in the last 10 years? The only competition I see is from the Tavor and Scar.
>>
He's a crazy cunt, who drives around Oakland with his motocycle and complains about black people... to black people.

Not to mention a lot of his videos are 80% rambling and talking about the same thing over and over again.

Some of his reviews ARE nice, he goes a bit more in detail, and I appreciate how he brought to light that LaRue makes shit rifles for a premium price, after he had constant issues with his. This made ARFCOM all assmad, and I ended up getting banned for complaining about my rifle on there.
>>
>>28055185
He had a video on LaRue? I need to google this, sounds interesting
>>
I don't like him because he seems like a crazy cunt and I just don't have the patience to watch through the entirety of his videos. Other than that from what I HAVE watched from him he seems to be a pretty good reviewer.
>>
>>28051495
I don't even watch him. If it's more than 5 minutes, it's too long
>>
Nobody can deny that the man makes good reviews.
>>
>WTF is a TNPer
>Look it up
>Oh, it's Nutnfancy's shit
>Look at the videos and pictures
>Half the people calling themselves "sheepdogs"
>Other half literally looks like they have autism
>Everyone carrying around fanny packs
>>
>>28054599
Kill yourself.
>>
>clicked on a video about good rifles that aren't the AR-15
>the first 40 minutes of the video was him and some guy talking about different AR builds

I honestly don't know what I was expecting...
>>
I'm going to raise my daughter according to his videos
>>
>>28056451
Dead?
>>
>>28055908
I made the same mistake.
>>
gotta think of the SAWC when you got a SAPR CQB BBW BBC i loike to suck on DDD's. That's what she said! Can't beat a glock. I wonder if this knife will break when i drill a rock on it. It broke 0/10.

These are the phrases the Tickle my NutN says. Now with more acronyms.
>>
File: 1379793335449.jpg (21 KB, 289x292) Image search: [Google]
1379793335449.jpg
21 KB, 289x292
>>28056472
Savage.
>>
>>28056777
Nice trips, mein fuhrer!
>>
>>28051411
Nutnfancy is a faggot, why would people waste their time watching his garbage?
>James yeager and instructor zero know what they're talking about
>>
SOMEBODY POST THE SCOOTER VIDEO
>>
>>28056860

>James yeager

You mean trannyman?
>>
If he stopped repeating himself he would be watchable.
>>
>>28055196

"least reliable ar15 yet" or something
>>
>>28056860
ditch bitch
>>
TBQH nutnfancy is by FAR the best gear reviewer on youtube.

You might not like him, you might think he talks too much, you might even be fifteen years old, but you can't deny he's the most thorough, educated, and most importantly honest gear reviewer out there.

When I first started watching him I hated his incessant banter about inconsequential shit and minutia, and his humor was cringey. I don't mind so much anymore, and sometimes a comment that I used to think was useless ends up being some specific little piece of info that I really wanted to know. His humor is still shit but I'm glad he tries to be funny because I know he's enjoying himself and who wants to watch some asshole who's super serious trying to be a hardass all the time but just comes off as a huge fucking faggot *cough*yaeger*cough*

I think he's kind of an asshole ass a father, I think tactical doodle is probably a NEET gaymer slob, and his youngest son gets the short stick in the family, but I don't watch his channel to be a part of his fucking family, I watch it because he puts out good content.

I get this board is filled with the kind of pathetic fat or conversely pathetically frail kiddo faggots you see in the meetup pics, but still, you little twats should still respect a man that does this all on his own dollar in his own time purely because he loved the hobby and genuinely cares about his audience.
>>
If I'm going to spend a good chunk of money on a rifle or handgun, I'll probably watch his video on it if there is one. Otherwise I don't watch his stuff, I'd prefer some guy like Pat McNamara that's entertaining, knows his stuff, and has the experience to back it up.
>>
>>28058121

I also want to give a quick shout to Twang 'n Bang. He doesn't test obsessively thoroughly like nutnfancy, but his production quality is on point, and his reviews are informative and to the point.
>>
>>28058121
yes
>>
>>28057177
>transman
>>
>>28057177
>CHECK YOUR CIS HETERONORMATIVE PRIVILEGE SHITLORD!!!

>>28058121
HE'S THE ONLY ONE THAT REFUSES TO SHILL. ITS WHY I WATCH HIM, BUT HE REALLY FUCKED UP THAT Z
>>
File: 1413422306018.jpg (74 KB, 424x325) Image search: [Google]
1413422306018.jpg
74 KB, 424x325
The Arfcom buttrage caused by Nutn giving that Larue upper a honest review (it's shit) was fucking hilarious.
>>
>>28051411
Probably the only youtuber who can give an honest gun review. Everyone else gets paid to like their shit.
>>
>>28061838
Some needs to post that pic on his Facebook.
>>
>>28052146
It is though, there's literally nothing wrong with it. The folding stock AND ambi controls make it better than 99% of ARs out there. Being able to actively switch between left and right handed firing should be a requirement for weapons in 2015.
>>28054477
>>28061865
Yeah, his videos are hit and miss. His KelTec Sub2000 2nd Gen video was one of his worst, it was just him rambling about active shooter response to cash in on whatever the latest shooting was. Also, any video with his kids in them increases the retardation to unbearable levels. I did like his knife torture test where he made an AK bayonet fail easily, any video where he compares a wide range of products makes it more interesting. I just want to see the guns in action and he's got the ability to do that. Pure ramble videos James Yeager style are pure cancer killing the gun community.
>>
>TNP
>POU
>SAWC
>WROL
>GTW
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.