[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /k/ I am from the Netherlands, a country with some of the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Dutch Soldier.png (520 KB, 524x431) Image search: [Google]
Dutch Soldier.png
520 KB, 524x431
Hi /k/

I am from the Netherlands, a country with some of the toughest gun control laws.

I can remember a while ago that a guy found a mint condition MP-40 in his basement. He reported it to the police and the police took it and destroyed it.

I can't own a gun unless I give a valid reason to the police (Like, for hunting.)
Tons of background checks, safety standards , police controls every year and regulations.

All I want is a nice battle rifle from ww2 but I can't.

it sucks.
>>
>>28048319
Join the "No fun allowed" pool with the other Yuropoors. Or move here to the US.
>>
>>28048319
>guy found a mint condition MP-40 in his basement. He reported it to the police and the police took it and destroyed it.
Find him and egg his house and beat the shit out of him please.
>>
>>28048491
I don't understand this. There should be a service dedicated to preserving historical firearms.
>>
>>28048319
het is eigenlijk niet zo heel moeijlijk om een verlof te krijgen maar het duurt gewoon heel erg lang tot je mag kopen wat je wil en je mag maar vijf verlofplichtige wapens tegelijk bezitten, wat fucking stom is.
>dvw geen zwartkruit replicas
>>
>>28048319
It's not hard, it just takes a while. Which is fine btw, we're densely populated so we need some gun control.
>>
>>28048319
Not even a bolt action?
>>
>>28049704
>we're densely populated so we need some gun control.

You'll just buy any bullshit the media spins for you, huh ? White countries are overwhelming safe when it comes to gun violence with exception of america. Even America has good gun crime rates when you subtract dindus and hispanics fasley listed as white
>>
>>28049719
We dont have a gun culture here. I have no problem with keeping weapons confined to the range (hunting being the obvious exception). I like guns, but our current model works just fine.
>>
>>28049769
>Nederland gun control stronk and gud.
>>28048319
>Waaa, I wanna battle raifu tho!

Pick one.
>>
>>28049565
Over het algemeen moet je een jaar lid zijn van een vereniging en een X aantal schietbeurten (vaak stempelen ze dit af) hebben voordat je je eerste vuurwapen mag aanschaffen. Het limiet hierop is dat deze in kaliber .22 moet zijn. Na een jaar deze in eigendom te hebben mag je alle kalibers kopen, maximaal 5 wapens per verlof. Met een gezinsverlof mag je 10 wapens hebben.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.