[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just ordered a p64 from classic firearms as a commiefornian that
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: main_attraction[1].jpg (172 KB, 580x279) Image search: [Google]
main_attraction[1].jpg
172 KB, 580x279
Just ordered a p64 from classic firearms as a commiefornian that doesn't have a ccw yet, and might not be able to get one until I move
did I dun goof?

also is there any source that sells wooden grips for them for non-rape prices?
>>
>>28047735
Don't expect to find any. Somebody used to sell injected polymer grips for them years ago (in most colors you could want) but he stopped suddenly and hasn't been online in quite a while.

Honestly, I've shot with both grips and the factory black plastic ones beat the ever-loving shit out of the wood ones.
>>
>>28048490
I found some for 45 bucks
but that's good to know. I imagine I'd want functional grips over fashionable ones for ccw.
>>
Are they on the DoJ list? If not the ffl might send it back
>>
>>28048699
they're C&R.
>>
>>28048699
They've gotta be, I saw a few in Turners like 6 days ago.
>>
>>28049255
C&R. They would never make it onto the roster, they're not drop safe.
>>
>>28049264
But you can buy it without a C&R license?
>>
>>28049294
you can have them send it to an ffl and have them do the transfer. C&R and ppt guns are exempt from the roster.
You can't have a pistol sent direct to your house in California even with a c&r and coe though.
>>
>>28049303
No shit fuck face I said they can sell directly to you from the fucking store?
>>
>>28049314
not sure why you're so upset. I feel like I literally just answered that question.
>>
>>28049332
How bouit you fuck ing kil lyourself nigger?
>>
>>28049336
are you having a stroke?
>>
>>28049361
Yeah I'm stroking my cock to your mom right now she's like lol son carry on wayward nigger, peace when I'mdone filling her up.
>>
>>28049187
Alright, I knew California can't have c&r pistols sent to their home, and assumed that they had to be on the roster
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.