[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any of you brahs go to college while in the military? How did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: 1448847433637.jpg (287 KB, 1200x1766) Image search: [Google]
1448847433637.jpg
287 KB, 1200x1766
Any of you brahs go to college while in the military?
How did it work out for you?
>>
>>28046612
Only POGs have time to do that shit while theyre in.
>>
>>28046612
Unless ROTC, you should do one thing at a time.

Either focus on school, get decent grades, and then join military for that loan reimbursement/forgiveness goodness, or go to military, and go to school later with the GI bill.

I only heard bad things with simultaneous guys.
>>
>>28046612this hot chick i knew in the RMY WAS SUPPOSEd top be a 2nd LT starting. but the 2nd Lt (ceballos) lost hr 2nd LT status by getting a D in a specific class, lost all endorsement fromthe military. had ot pay back loans in full or join as a private. she joined as private/
>>
I'm army reserve if that counts.
Using the GI Bill/TA, which is pretty sweet.

>>28046655
Only autistic sperglords spaz out over "Hurrr muh combat roles, I chose not to go to school.
>>
>>28049017
says the pouge.
>>
>>28049220
I'm an infantryman and am going to school while in.

Yamadbro?
>>
>>28049230
>infantryman
you guys get into school?
>>
>>28049230
Do you get a lot of free time when you are infantry?
I'm going in soon, but my ultimate goal is officer/or civilian job.
I got a 73 on my asvab, so I have a lot of options, but if it takes away from my college time it's pointless.
>>
>>28046612
Keep milfag shit in the milfag thread, fag.
>>
going to school on active duty would be really tough. I was a squid in the 80"s. we spent almost all of our time at sea or humping whores in the PI, Hong Kong, Korea, Japan, and a spring break in mazatlan mexico. Not sure who in the Navy Brass thought it would be a good idea to release 250 squids into a spring break town. by day two there were signs over most of the bars saying "No NAVY".......
>>
>>28049230

You making that claim? Better back up with proof, boy.

If true I dunno what kinda POG ass Infantry unit you're in unless you're some Nasty Girl.
>>
>>28046655
Considering your main job stateside consists of mowing grass and picking grass out of the sidewalks, you have time.
>>
>>28049296
Infantry are a strange bunch. They're almost all either dumb as a rock or smarter than most officers. They just don't have much middle ground.
>>
>>28046612
I got most of my IT certs before I got out, so there's that.
>>
>>28046655
>pogs
>have actual jobs in CONUS
>grunts
>play COD/wait on word/pick gravel off the sidewalk
Sure buddy.
>>
I got about 40 credits from University of Phoenix before I got off Active Duty. Wish I had saved my precious GI Bill. When I transfered to a state school most of my credits only counted for electives. I guess it worked out ok in the end because it still took care of 10 or so classes so I was able to get two degrees pretty quickly, and set myself up to get my third soon.
>>

> Googled every answer to every test
>>
You could
NG OP

Then again I graduated OSUT and my unit deployed right after kek.

Really though it's a pretty good gig... minus the endless fuck fuck games and lack of state funds for actual training.... Plus you get state and federal benefits.
>>
File: 5_image004.jpg (58 KB, 665x436) Image search: [Google]
5_image004.jpg
58 KB, 665x436
6 years USMC. Kept trying to go, kept getting deployed. Overseas for 4.5 of the 6. No degree...
>>
>>28049220
>pouge
>Spells it like it's pronounced
Non-combat arms confirmed
>>
>>28046612
Did my masters in aerospace engineering. It was hard fucking work and I spent every weekend doing homework and catching up on class. After finals each semester, I drank myself silly. But I managed to finish it in under 3 years and it's helped me in a bunch of little ways ever since, so I think overall it worked out well.
>>
>>28046612
remember when we saw those boobs and they weren't that big?
>>
>>28051906
Sadly the truth.
>>
>>28046612
>You will never tittie fuck Scar-Jo and blow a load in her mouth.
Why even live?
>>
If you are actually accomplishing shit in your job and you have a somewhat decent social life, you will not have time.

But yo if you are CBRN for an MP battalion and like to play COD, have at it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.