[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>live in Finland >driving around photographing with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10
File: WP_20151128_017.jpg (1 MB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151128_017.jpg
1 MB, 2592x1456
>live in Finland
>driving around photographing with my fiancee
>stop in a public place
>a security guards comes to my car and tells me to leave
>ask him why
>tells me I'm too close to an immigration center
>pic related it's the immigration center which I took
>in this news link you can see a better picture: http://www.ksml.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/jyvaskylaan-tulee-uusi-vastaanottokeskus/2176385
>tell him that I'm on a public area and I don't have to leave
>also inform him that I know this particular law because I'm ex-security
>guard leaves saying he will write my plate up
>get out of car
>smoke one cig and leave right after that
>cops stop me on my way home
>quickly put my multitool and knife on my door compartment
>cops search me and take my stuff and go through them
>question me because I was wearing a scarf
>not covering any face at all it's just harsh winter here
>question why I am carrying a flashlight
>just a plain compact sized flashlight, no bezels or anything
>4 police cars and 8 officers
>threaten to take my guns away from my home
>OC and CCW is illegal so I only keep firearms in my home
>sergeant threatens to start an official investigation
>I try to complain about the security officer's illegal command to leave public area
>sergeant refuses to write that down
>take my and my fiancee's name, address, license plate, phone number etc.
>2 hours of investigating us
>our stories etc. match
>they have no case what so ever
>still saying that they will mark me in some kind of a threat list and keep an eye on me and write a report of me which will effect my gun ownership
>they tell me never to go back
>tell me to go straight home
>>
File: WP_20151130_004.jpg (1022 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
WP_20151130_004.jpg
1022 KB, 2592x1456
I have no connections to any criminal organisations and I've never been suspected or searched before. No tickets, disorderly acting, no prosecution cases or convictions. No criminal history what so ever. What the hell is going on in here? They told me that they are afraid that people will hurt the immigrants or some bull shit. They told me that they are going to keep an eye on me and the sergeant told me that I should realise that he can write any kind of a report of me that he sees fit.

I think I need a dashcam and could /k/ recommend me some kind of a small camera for my own protection? I don't have any proof of the story that happened but I did file several complaint to different departments of this incident. I also bought this recoreder pictured in this post and keep it with me when ever I leave my home from now on.
>>
sue
>>
>>28041088
I got a blackvue dashcam, my mom has one too and it helped her beat a bogus speeding ticket. Ice recommend it.
>>
>>28041106

I'm just a poor student with no cash or proof.

>my and my fiancee's word against security guard
>my and my fiancee's word against 8 cops

I don't see that going too well. I would sue if I had some recording or other evidence. Something more than just words.
>>
File: 1447810379667.png (31 KB, 510x385) Image search: [Google]
1447810379667.png
31 KB, 510x385
>>
>>28041151

Link? Model?

http://www.blackvue.com/products/
>>
>>28041074
>a security guards comes to my car and tells me to leave
>tell him that I'm on a public area and I don't have to leave
>also inform him that I know this particular law because I'm ex-security

Well, If you are ex-security you know that dealing with idiots like you never ends well for the idiot. The rest of your story could have been easily avoided.
>>
>>28041088
This is why my friend left Finland over 10 years ago. It doesn't matter if you have footage or not; they'll just roll you with the sloppy claims of disturbing the peace and appearing threatening to migrants. You are not as valuable a commodity as an influx of cheap labor and hundreda/thousands of new consumers and they can and will fuck you over for the smallest thing they can get their hands on (the knife,for instance).
>>
Leak this stuff to the press.
Brew a small shitstorm.
>>
>>28041243
Come off it, the press will just go 'EVIL WHITE MAN HARASSING DOCTORS AND ENGINEERS WHO WILL ENRICH OUR COUNTRY.'
>>
City cops are the best. They don't have time for bullshit.
>>
>>28041074
only libs get police jobs so anyone who doesn't meet the new norm can be beaten into submission. We're a dying breed, son. It won't be long now.
>>
>>28041074
>First comes the well being of the refugees, you're literal treated like trash in your own country
Fuck this bullshit anon, I hope eu burns to the ground in our lifetime.
>>
File: Winter_War_2-Eclectic_Bogaloo.jpg (297 KB, 1280x850) Image search: [Google]
Winter_War_2-Eclectic_Bogaloo.jpg
297 KB, 1280x850
>November 30th

It's happening again.
>>
>>28041176
My mom has the DR650GW-1CH, which is pretty nice. mine is an old model they don't make anymore, it doesn't have GPS or WiFi but It's still high definition.
>>
>>28041176
>>28041357
Just checked mine, apparently it's a finevue, again, older model they don't make anymore.
>>
>>28041194

I did leave the premise though. What else should I have done?

>>28041206

Sad but true. Where did your friend leave exactly? I've been trying to get a green card to move to the states. I've tried to enlist twice to the military service but they cannot sponsor a green card anymore due to laws changing.

>>28041243

I've informed about this to 6 different news agencies. Only two contacted me back.

>>28041260

Yup.

>>28041277

I live in a large city (by our standards) and they were city cops.

>>28041340

Me too /k/omrade.

>>28041357
>>28041396

Thanks. I'll order something like that. Much appreciated. I was presonally thinking of SmartCam 2 HD first but that sounds equally good aswell.
>>
File: 1423980369178.png (68 KB, 1000x1202) Image search: [Google]
1423980369178.png
68 KB, 1000x1202
>>28041074
What do you think about Russian police state now, btw?
>>
>>28041074
Go back, video what happens.

Contact the security company.

Sue the PD.
>>
Islam and the police are in cahoots with each other.

Ive also seen it locally here in the U.S.

The police need a terrorist boogeyman to become more powerful and Islam is that boogeyman.
>>
>>28041194
I found the cop.
>>
I made it in the news.

http://www.ksml.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/mies-sai-poliisit-peraansa-vierailituaan-salmirannan-vastaanottokeskuksen-laheisyydessa/2184702?pwbi=fc09a0fa07a4e6d8824c609d9ac2b9a2

Sorry only in finnish.

They are claiming that I was in private property. Funny how they didn't release any security tapes because they are bullshitting.
>>
>>28041903

What?
>>
>>28041915
I dont need to answer to you, fascist.
>>
>>28041915
Fascist pig
>>
>>28041905
Go to a friendly media source and tell them your story. Be sure to state that the police told you not to go to a public place and how they threatened you with their abuse of report writing.
>>
>>28042062

I'm on the news atm. First page of local paper.
>>
>>28041871
Get back to massaging your toupee Trump
>>
>>28042437
Oh shit, nigga. Awesome job! Make the story fucking viral.
>>
>>28042495

I tried to call the local paper and say that they forgot pretty important stuff like that the police threatened to take my guns away. They said that they are busy and that the writer will decide tomorrow if they need to add that.

Such bullshit but at least someone made an article of it.
>>
>>28042512
Guns are a staple of Finland's history, are they not? You don't have to be angry about it, but politely press the point that the police are threatening a Finnish cultural core value.
>>
>>28042512
Go to electronic frontier foundation (or is it freedom foundation)

Their website lists the best apps for activists including multiple recording and live streaming apps as well as encryption and the like. We are losing our countries because we cannot fight the propaganda wars like the lefties do. Its time to learn.
>>
>>28041074
Damn and people say the United States is a police state.
>>
File: i533^cimgpsh_orig.jpg (568 KB, 1918x794) Image search: [Google]
i533^cimgpsh_orig.jpg
568 KB, 1918x794
>>28042535

People have become antigun and they are afraid of firearms these days.

>>28042911

I'll try to look this up, thanks.

>>28043070

I know right.

>red line how I drove in the public area
>green line is guard's movement
>yellow line is the property line
>X=stopping
>>
>>28041443
>Thanks. I'll order something like that. Much appreciated. I was presonally thinking of SmartCam 2 HD first but that sounds equally good aswell.
No problem Bruh, good luck, dash cams are super useful and if you ever get into a a Car insurance dispute, footage is iron clad.
>>
>>28043491

Very true.

A patriotic newspaper published the news too:

http://mvlehti.net/2015/11/30/jesse-ja-avopuoliso-ajoivat-autolla-vastaanottokeskuksen-lahelle-saivat-nelja-poliisipartiota-peraansa/

No mention of the firearms removal. I e-mailed them too asking that if they could add that there.
>>
File: 1443034626534.jpg (36 KB, 482x427) Image search: [Google]
1443034626534.jpg
36 KB, 482x427
Posted this before but its worth posting again
>Get pulled over for the first time after getting my CHL
>Nervous as fuck
>Not in a duty to inform state
>Decide to do it anyway because I dont want him to see it, surprise him, and accidentally magdump me
>Politely inform him I am carrying a concealed weapon, and am licensed to do so
>His hand immediately shoots up to his holster
>"get out of the car sir"
>Says some gibberish police codes shit into his walkie
>"Officer is there a reason--"
>He draws and sticks his P226 into my face
>"GET OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR! RIGHT NOW!!!"
>Step out with my hands up, roughly cuffed
>disarmed
>Thoroughly searched
>About the same time the entire fucking police force comes screaming down the highway, sirens blaring
>Put in the back of a squad car
>Sit there for over an hour in the blistering fucking heat, while they rip my car apart
>Begin to suffocate
>Try to bang on door to get officers attention
>One finally comes over
>WHAT?!
>"Im dying, can you please turn the AC on?"
>He cracks the window and tells me to shut up
>About half an hour later
>Get taken out of the car
>Written up for speeding
>Told to get back in my car
>The inside is turned upside down, shit thrown everywhere
>All the officers leave except the one that pulled me over
>He hands me my wallet
>Literally throws my glock 19 slide, spring, and frame into my lap, disassembled
>Followed by 2 magazine bodies, 2 magazine springs, 2 floorplates, and 33 HSTs
>bullets all over the floorboards and shit
>"dont even think about touching any of that shit until im long gone"
>He peels out like a faggot high school kid and speeds down the highway
>mfw

>talk to a lawyer
>Pay retainer fee
>Find out that none of the officers had their dashcams on, conveniently
>If we pursued a case, it would basically be my word against 14 sworn officers in good standing
>Decide to just drop it
>After that police pull me over nearly every day, harass me, and all know me
>Move 200 miles away
>>
>>28043579

Can't help but feel like significant portions of this story are missing if it's true at all.
>>
>>28043579

CHL?
>>
>>28043579
Tell us what county and state this was in.
>>
>>28043602

OP here. It seems that many people think the same way about my story. I've been reading some pretty mean and nasty comments on the news sites atm.
>>
>>28043579
time to buy a dash cam so you can build a case.
>>
>>28043602
Not at all. There are of course details that I didnt put in greentext, but I didnt leave anything significant out.

>>28043603
Concealed Handgun License

>>28043607
Colorado, USA, 2013
>>
>>28041088
People are burning immigration centers in Sweden, might have something to do with that.
Sounds like one whore of an officer though.
Stay strong brother.
>>
>>28043660

I believe you bro.

>>28043705

The cop mentioned something about that. Obviously I have nothing to do with any of that though.
>>
>>28041074
What a time to be a yuropoor huh/
>>
File: 1448703606852.gif (819 KB, 499x281) Image search: [Google]
1448703606852.gif
819 KB, 499x281
>>28043579
Well that fucking sucks.
>>
>>28043660
County
>>
>>28041074
Another finnfag here. I feel for you man. Showing this to my buddies.
>>
>>28043705
That's almost guaranteed to be it. Driving around and photographing the place and its surroundings is something you'd want to do if you were planning an attack on the place. For this reason you should also avoid waving around cameras all too much outside of goldsmiths, banks, cash depots, prisons, military installations, and so on.
>>
>>28043660
What I never understood is why cops count as non biased witnesses in cases that directly concern them

>come across school bus pulled up on the curb while driving in town
>no lights, no stop sign deployed, no one even in the bus
>decide to go around it
>disco lights
>5 foot tall female cop in brand new Dodge Charger pulls me over
>gives me a $700 dollar ticket for passing a school bus
>explain to her that it had most likely broken down because it was pulled up into he curb and was completely empty
>her face goes bright red and she starts screaming unintelligible garbage a me in an incredibly shrill flustered tone
>try to fight ticket at traffic court
>cop shows up and tells some lies not even related to what I got the ticket for
>judge tells me she's a non biased witness despite the fact she wrote the ticket and her department would be directly receiving the proceeds
>have to pay ticket on top of court fees

This was in California FYI
>>
>>28043740

Indeed.

>>28043849

Thank you for your support.

http://mvlehti.net/2015/11/30/jesse-ja-avopuoliso-ajoivat-autolla-vastaanottokeskuksen-lahelle-saivat-nelja-poliisipartiota-peraansa/

http://www.ksml.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/mies-sai-poliisit-peraansa-vierailituaan-salmirannan-vastaanottokeskuksen-laheisyydessa/2184702

http://ylilauta.org/jorma/43792679

Also it would be _really_ helpful if you and fellow finfags could comment on those news sites that I can possibly lose my gun licenses over this according to Jyväskylä police because the news agencies haven't mentioned it AT ALL.

You need account to comment on KSML news but you can comment through Facebook in MV Lehti news.
>>
>>28041074
Just fucking claim that your a muslim and your wife a muslim and say that you felt harassed and oppressed by the cops and felt that they were being racist to you and your wife.

Simple as that since your in fucking liberal nation jesus christ your fucking stupid!
>>
File: image:43294.png (159 KB, 1861x853) Image search: [Google]
image:43294.png
159 KB, 1861x853
You lazy panzy faggots are just pathetic as fuck and you should feel bad for that.

At least the guy in pic related actually stood up for himself!
>>
>>28043518
>mv
>patriotic
Found the Putin lover.

I mean I hate niggers and immigrants just like the next guy, but mv is just way too russophile for me.
>>
>>28043579
Get a good body-cam. Or get clever and rig your entire car with hidden cameras. Wire them all up to one of those mil-spec 2TB HDDs...
>>
>>28043993
If you do this you should really think about where you put them.

I hid a camera under the dashboard on the passengerside and another in the leg compartment. I did it because I used to drive my sister around and she wore a short-ish skirt a lot. Also her friends wore skirts. Shit was so cash. Then I forgot the cameras there and took the car to a repair shop. The mechanic guy blackmailed me and I gave him 500 so he wouldn't tell anyone. The fucker took the HD and the cameras too. And being a fuckibg idiot that I am I didn't have a backup.. Fucking hours of good upskirt footage lost and 500 + 400 in equipment lost.
>>
>>28044060
kek, you magnificent, incompetent perv
>>
>>28044060
So you were taking upskirt shots of your sister. Why, exactly?
>>
>>28043993

Can you recommend any good body-cams?
>>
>>28043965

Pro russian? How?
>>
File: 1429329670679.jpg (16 KB, 384x384) Image search: [Google]
1429329670679.jpg
16 KB, 384x384
>>28041074
not to defend them, but it sounds like all the immigrants are getting everyone on edge.

And while we're on the subject, what the hell is actually going on over in EU right now with all of that. Because im reading mixed stories between you guys welcoming/hating them and theyre starting shit/not doing anything wrong. I don't trust mainstream or even social media anymore
>>
>>28041074
If you're going to try making this bigger in the news, don't be a fucking idiot and try to sell your story to some super conservative paper. It's not a good idea. it'll just turn this into an open shut opinion case about how some racist conservative gun nut decided to scope out a migrant camp to remove kebab and is now getting all "DINDU NUFFIN" about it. Work with the local paper and talk to civil rights lawyers. Make friends with some somalis and pakistanis. It'll help.
>>
>>28045102

Most people are leftists anti gun liberals who are all for immigrants. Rest are redneck level uneducated morons who drink booze and want to fight. Just a small percent of people are sane anymore.

>>28045167

>try to sell your story to some super conservative paper

There are none left.
>>
>>28043881
>she's a non biased witness
Was she also sucking his cock?
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.