[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its 2016 >new channels around the world are broadcast
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10
File: slimecreature.jpg (45 KB, 367x576) Image search: [Google]
slimecreature.jpg
45 KB, 367x576
>its 2016
>new channels around the world are broadcasting live footage of alien spacecraft
>attacking cities and beaming down foot soldiers.
>martial law is in-acted and people are in panic mode
what do you do?
do you go innawoods?
how would you fight the alien menace?
conventional warfare?
chemical warfare?
nukes?
japanese cartoons?
dubstep?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=28_otKiVSx0
>>
i would probably try to get aboard of one of their ships and sabotage it somehow
>>
go innawoods because I'm harder to find

Also I'm assuming these are WoTW aliens so innawoods is your best chance anyways
>>
Only proper answer
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PirVtiJuvDs
>>
Start building the Crucible.
>>
>>28038727
>in-acted
>enacted

If I was an alien race I wouldn't visit a planet until they all spoke the same language.
>>
File: nafricaclimate.jpg (135 KB, 1400x858) Image search: [Google]
nafricaclimate.jpg
135 KB, 1400x858
>>28038727
Do nothing. We are already killing each other good enough, they'll get bored and leave.
>>
File: 1443729104687.jpg (89 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1443729104687.jpg
89 KB, 640x480
>>
>>28038727

I will gladly betray humanity and bow to our new alien overlords.

FOR AYY LMAO! Die, pathetic earthlings!
>>
>>28038727
Be come a stalker and find emptys in the zone.
>>
>>28039057
At least he didn't make the classic martial/marshal law blunder
>>
>>28039057
>>28039138
>implying if this did happen it wouldn't all just be a hoax, an act

the best way to realistically unite the world is under the threat of alien attack. the nwo knows this
>>
>give a computer to aliens
>browse reddit
>"oh shhit this planet sucks! eject, eject!"
>even aliens abandon us...
>>
File: 433245345.jpg (154 KB, 637x424) Image search: [Google]
433245345.jpg
154 KB, 637x424
Give the catlady aliens our shotas so they fuck them in peace and allow us to live
>>
File: Search Interest.jpg (42 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
Search Interest.jpg
42 KB, 600x446
>>28039172
>reddit
>not /b/ and tumblr
>mfw
>>
File: Wrex.png (448 KB, 650x550) Image search: [Google]
Wrex.png
448 KB, 650x550
>>28038755
Shepard
>>
>>28038727
I'd either detonate my defensive suicide vest or go spit in the water. Let's hope for a war of the worlds situation here.
>>
>This thread again

If aliens attack us we're fucked. Whatever they send at us is going to have defenses for whatever they've come up with and by default everything we've come up with.

They are going to attack us from space and we'll die.
>>
>>28038727
>attacking cities and beaming down foot soldiers.
>foot soldiers
>aliens not utilizing combined arms

Shoot them with rifles.
>>
>>28038727
Join XCOM as a rookie. They need fodder. And I may just live.
>>
File: wellbangokay.jpg (27 KB, 480x578) Image search: [Google]
wellbangokay.jpg
27 KB, 480x578
>>28039201
Wrex
>>
>>28039536
Or you just get a shit rng roll and eat a face full of plasma right after you get promoted.
>>
>>28038727
>do you go innawoods?
Yes
Guerilla warfare and shit

The space UN will intervene sooner or later.
>>
>>28038727
First thing to do is go to /x/, apologize for calling them all a band of crazy lunatics and tell them they were right all along.
>>
>>28039581
This fucking post
I hope it's true
Would make a alien invasion much worth
>>
>>28039138

It's a diamond dozen mistake.
>>
If they traveled here at the speed of light, their ships probably took a lot more impact from hitting random peddles and shit than whatever a nuke would do
>>
File: ufo.jpg (999 KB, 1120x4048) Image search: [Google]
ufo.jpg
999 KB, 1120x4048
>>28039599
Its like the prime directive in star trek
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prime_Directive
>No identification of self or mission. No interference with the social development of said planet. No references to space or the fact that there are other worlds or civilizations.

We are free to do what ever they fuck we want to each other but if we start throwing to many nukes around they will interfere.
>>
>>28038727
OH FUCKING SHIT THE ALIENS ARE ATTACKING!!!

QUICK BAN MORE GUNS AND RESTRICT ACCESS TO AMMO AND CONFISCATED ANY LETHAL WEAPONS YOU FIND ON THE PEASANTS AND SUBJECTS!

AND DON'T FORGET TO DESTROY AND CRUSH ALL OF THOSE OLD VINTAGE FIREARMS SINCE THERE IS NO USE FOR OLD SHITTY GUNS!!!
>>
>>28038727
If the aliens look like OP's pic, then I'd probably laugh my ass off. How many predatory creatures, or creatures in general, have you seen that have eyes that are larger than their torso or limbs? On a related note, what would you say is the most sensitive part of the head?

A creature with eyes that large relative to its body would not only struggle in combat with humanity, but also in daily survival. I know the argument will be that intelligence removes the need for physical prowess, but that's malarky. Human beings may not have claws, fangs, wings, or venom, but our bodies are incredible machines when conditioned to fit the purpose of hunting and killing. Hell, our deadliest predator is our own species, whether through direct murder, war, or genocide, or through indirect means such as automobile accidents, obesity, or cardiac disease related to diet.
>>
>>28039607
Let's not put his mistake on a Pedal Stool
>>
>>28038727
that's not how it's going to go down
the aliens will show up as savoirs and have you come to them willingly
you've already been defeated without even knowing it
the nature of warfare is way beyond memes and imageboards with gay rifles
>>
File: 2_EZ.jpg (49 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
2_EZ.jpg
49 KB, 500x350
What kind of aliens you faggot? If its these guys just go innawoods for 2 months or so with lots of food and water and supplies and dig a little hovel or something then go home.
>>
Everyone will be screaming ayy lmao at them. They will just get confused and leave.
>>
>Martial law
More like martian law ayy lmao
>>
File: mp7 with grenade launcher.jpg (33 KB, 600x286) Image search: [Google]
mp7 with grenade launcher.jpg
33 KB, 600x286
>>28038727
>TFW posted a few days ago complaining about SHTF threads being boring and always covering the same subject
>TFW I suggested alien invasions instead
Kek, I know what gun I'm gonna be using.
>TFW my face is a gun
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.