[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the cheapest used guns out there?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4
File: StevensMarksman004_zpsf864aaf8.jpg (44 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
StevensMarksman004_zpsf864aaf8.jpg
44 KB, 1024x768
1. What is the absolute least expensive used pistol/rifle/shotgun you can find?

2. What is the least expensive used semi-automatic centerfire rifle?
>>
I bought a CBC FIE single shot .410 made in Brazil for $100. Cheapest gun I've ever bought and it's fun as hell.
>>
>>28033945
i saw an ancient german .22 short revolver at my lgs for 90$
>>
>>28033945
You should be able to find an older single shot break action 12ga for under $100. I see those at flea markets.

Cheapest semiautomatic center fire rifle? Maybe an SKS for around $350-$400. I can't think of anything less than that unless it is a 22lr
>>
I saw a guy selling a single shot 20 gauge on Facebook for $65 a few weeks ago

My buddy picked up an ancient Remington auto loader from a gun show for $80, but it looks like it was fished off the bottom of a lake.
>>
>>28034068
Hi point carbine
>>
File: image.jpg (356 KB, 1400x838) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
356 KB, 1400x838
For the money the H&R revolvers from the 70's are a great deal.

I've got a .32 s&w and a .22 both under $200.
>>
I'm sure you could find a hi-point for $10
>>
>>28034103
Was it broken to the point that it was a single shot? Do you live around Texoma?
>>
>>28034209
>10$ Hi point
You can be 100% sure it was used to commit a crime. Someone could pay me a million dollars, I would not touch it.
>>
Hi points, good condition, only fired one mag and only dropped at the crime scene once.
>>
>>28034340
are that many hi-points really used in crimes? I would imagine most crimes are carried out by any 2nd hand pistol that can be stolen, so I would think older rugers, S&Ws and the like from the 80s. Inner city thugs arent going out and buying new pistols to use as throwaway guns.
>>
>>28033945
I got this for $20 after discounts and door gifts on black Friday. $99 was the normal price.
>>
>>28034405
How does it run?
I'd be interested in something like that. I'd probably have to get my parents to buy it though, I think you have to be 21 to own a pistol in Texas?
>>
>>28034454
21 is federal law. And I have not gone to the range yet, too busy doing paperwork for Department of Corrections
>>
>>28033945
I bought

https://www.canadaammo.com/product/detail/dominion-arms-single-barrel-shotgun-16-gauge/

For 69.99$ because it had a defective safety.

Defective safety on a single shot break action shotgun.

That's only a problem if you a fucking maroon.
>>
I want to low ball this guy

http://usedfirearms.ca/ads/savage-303-lever-action/

But I think market value is roughly 400$
And I can only find brass for it at 1$ an unprimed cartridge
And the shipping will be at least 50$
And I'll need a loader, another 50$
And powder, bullets, primer, why not another 50$

So by just having the gun am in for 150$, and I still have to make an offer on it.

And I can get a lever action I actually want with easy to find ammo for 300-500 dollars anyways.
>>
>>28034369
They're really cheap, easy to find pistols. If it's something so cheap you won't really miss it
>>
>>28035571

maybe just don't buy that gun?
>>
>>28034369

>what are arms smuggling and straw purchases

seriously, who steals a gun to get a gun? and if you're robbing a house anyway and find a decent, non-hipoint handgun, would you really sell it for less than 150$?
>>
>>28035571
Pretty sure I have a box of ammo for this caliber. I think the guy who lived in my house before I did left it here. Never used because noone had a .303 savage.
>>
>>28035445
>16 Gauge
Is 16 Gauge still popular in Canada?
>>
>>28035571
>http://usedfirearms.ca/ads/savage-303-lever-action/
>Savage 99 in 303 Sav for 400
>Mfw I was told the one I have would be worth 1100 when I get new furniture

dude what the fuck
>>
>>28033945
>1. What is the absolute least expensive used pistol/rifle/shotgun you can find?

Old beater Cooey .22 or 12 gauges. Or Sporterized Lee Enfields.

>2. What is the least expensive used semi-automatic centerfire rifle?

Nugget or SKS. Both around 200$. Or the aforementioned Enfield.
>>
>>28037776
It's pretty well all i use m8. Also, i'm not the guy you were asking but i am from canuckistan as well.
>>
>>28034068
under $100? they go for $10 at auction. you may be able to find an sks for $200 at an auction or garage sale op.
>>
>>28033945
>1. What is the absolute least expensive used pistol/rifle/shotgun you can find?
An old bolt action shotgun ones with detachable magazines are sometimes missing their magazines though, they're generally available for under $100 (I got a bolt action 16 gauge with a broken shell lifter for $60, then saw one in 12 gauge with a working shell lifter for about $85 a couple days later).
>>
Raven mp-25's in 25 acp are easily the cheapest I have seen, very good quality too. I bought one in good condition off a guy for $95, saw another one at my lgs with nice wood grips for $60.
>>
File: vomit-6.jpg (35 KB, 600x432) Image search: [Google]
vomit-6.jpg
35 KB, 600x432
>>28033991
>CBC
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.