[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cannot make up my mind should I get a sawed off coach gun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: CutdownCoachShotgun.jpg (10 KB, 342x138) Image search: [Google]
CutdownCoachShotgun.jpg
10 KB, 342x138
I cannot make up my mind

should I get a sawed off coach gun

or

full normal sized coach gun

I'm not asking about which one is better for self defense or hunting or anything like that, I just want a straight answer, sawed off or full size
>>
>>28033136
Buy a full size and cut it down to where you like it.
>>
>>28033136
Sawed off
For extra poor control during dildo propelling
>>
>>28033149
I am too lazy and do not posses the tools to do such a thing
>>
>>28033136
Depends on whether or not you want to dick around with SBS paperwork.
>>
>>28033159
Do you not have a hack saw? Dude, get your life together.
>>
>not for self defense
>or hunting
>or anything like that

Then I have a hard time thinking of something that matters less. Get whatever you think looks cooler? Seems more fun to shoot? Is more authentic? It seriously doesn't matter at all.
>>
>>28033159
>I don't have a hacksaw
If you can't afford that you can't afford the gun either
>>
>>28033163
Pedersoli makes a percussion cap 20 gauge double with 14" barrels
>>
>>28033174
pretty much which one is more fun and looks better
>>
File: Chiappa-1887.jpg (80 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Chiappa-1887.jpg
80 KB, 620x400
>>28033136

Here you go. No tax stamp required and looks bitchin'.
>>
>>28033176
I never picked one up
>>
>>28033136
Just get a full size one. There's no reason to saw one down.
>>
>>28033213

Do you have $5? Go to Lowe's, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, etc and buy one.
>>
>>28033136
Go with the coach gun, having owned a sawn off in the past I can tell you that it was good fun for about five minutes but after that it stayed in the safe, years later I picked up a shortened double barrel and kept that beside my bed in case of unwanted visitors, later I took it out hiking with me and used it to shoot rabbits and squirrels to eat, I have now bought a set of adapters for it so I can now shoot 410/45LC, 9mm, .22, 357/38spl and 45acp, that now means that in the event of an ammo shortage I can shoot almost all the most popular calibres.
>>
>>28033213
That's kind of shameful, I mean as a man you should own at least a basic set of hand tools, and a hacksaw should be among that set.
>>
>>28033136

Sawn-off is pure mall ninja.
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 597x596) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 597x596
OP will never know the feel of being true road warrior.
>>
>I'm not asking about which one is better for self defense or hunting or anything like that, I just want a straight answer, sawed off or full size

Depends on what you're using it for, retard.
>>
>>28035626
Dis.
>>
>>28033197

full-size looks better and is probably more fun since the sawed-off will hurt your wrist when you shoot the fucking thing with regular shells. If you are gonna get little shorty Mexican shells then the sawed-off will be much more fun to shoot.
>>
>>28033213
Hacksaws cost less than a box of bullets. Just buy one
>>
>>28033177
>percussion cap

Fuck all that shit.
>>
>>28034075
What is this?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.