[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats the cheapest, and most effective CC gun I can have to defend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: Tulips.jpg (606 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Tulips.jpg
606 KB, 1024x768
Whats the cheapest, and most effective CC gun I can have to defend myself from street thugs and autistic white kids that want to shoot up malls and universities?
>>
>>28033118
I was just looking into the armscor m206. Pretty cheap and have heard nothing but good things from the little 6 shot .38
>>
hi point lol
>>
>>28033118

Get a Ruger LCP. Its not super cheap but it is a quality small firearm that does the job. Its been out for long enough that there are a number of options for accessories and upgrades as well.
>>
>>28033130
Have fun with your timing issues if you pull the trigger to quickly, if you haven't heard anything bad about it then it's clear you haven't looked.
>>
Keltec pf9 or p3at. Owned and ran by a ex glock engineer to u get all the quality without the price tag.
>>
>>28033118
Get the book, "Principles of personal defense" by Jeff Cooper

Go to funz store and hold the following in your hand to check for comfort and ease of access to the magazine release, trigger, and any safeties.

Glock 19, 26, 42, or 43
CZ P01 or 75 Compact
Lionheart LH9
Ruger SR9, SR9c, LCR, LCP, or LC9
S&W M&P9, M&P Compact, Bodyguard, or Shield
Walther P99, PPS, or PPK
Bersa Thunder
Springfield XDS or XDM
Sig P238, P938, P229

These pistols are almost all 9mm but there are a couple that aren't. This is on purpose. The 9mm is usually the correct answer against human attackers if you can't have a rifle or shotgun.

Jeff Cooper didn't like the 9mm because of prejudice and the fact that he didn't live to see the advances in ammo these last few years, but other than that, the advice in the book is solid.

Get live fire training from a NRA certified trainer as soon as you can. Be safe, follow the law, talk to a lawyer, and carry responsibly.
>>
SBR AR taken down with a folding stock put in a backpack
>>
>>28033118
The biggest thing you feel comfortable hauling around at your price point that isn't a complete piece of crap.
>>
Four winds inna backpack
>>
There are several FEG PA-63 variants, in 9mm Mak, .380, and .32. You can usually find them for under $200. I've been eyeing them for a poorfag CC.

J&G also has some P83 in 9mm Mak on sale right now for $180 but you're probably not about to buy before that sale ends
>>
>>28033850
>missing 1911's

Those are pretty solid too you know.
>>
>>28035705
>Effective 1911
>Cheap 1911

Pick one and only one

>Inb4 Rock Island Armory
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.