[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pistol to carbine conversion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
saw someone link to this thing on facebook, a fitting around your glock that converts it to a carbine. What's the legality of something like this? Wouldn't it technically turn it into an SBR?
Also I'm inclined to believe something like this just wouldn't work as advertised or might just be shit in general, but damned if it isn't a cool idea at least
>>
yes thats an sbr unless you remove the stock, then its likely and aow with the foregrip, so remove that and you have a neat way to charge and mount optics and hold the foreend
>>
File: IMG_1224.jpg (601 KB, 1705x1137) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1224.jpg
601 KB, 1705x1137
>>28032016
>muh SBR
>>
>>28031946
SBR unless you are yurop or syrup.
>>
>>28031946
gAyTF
>>
File: SMG.jpg (35 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
SMG.jpg
35 KB, 320x240
>>28031946
Is that you?
>>
File: img4.jpg (84 KB, 800x300) Image search: [Google]
img4.jpg
84 KB, 800x300
>>28031946
They make em for 1911's n such too:

http://www.mechtechsys.com/#
>>
>>28034036
Then theres this ugly turd.

http://www.hera-arms.com/#!triarii/c23v3
>>
>>28032102
How do you rack the slide?
>>
>>28034107
Where we're going, we don't need slides
>>
>>28034091
By the same company for 1911, looks a bit better.
Doesnt look civvie legal though.

I think the niche market most of these are trying for is law enforcement agencies that want carbines but dont want to pay for M4's.
>>
>>28034132
All you need is to pay the tax
>>
File: 22.jpg (2 MB, 3500x1430) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
2 MB, 3500x1430
>>28034139
The ones by mechtech are full length and legal without the stamp.
>>
I kinda like the MAKO group design.

Always thought It'd be cool to have a G20 in one of those chassis.
>>
Kinda neat but overall dumb
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.