[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In the Special Operations Combatives Course I went through we
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
In the Special Operations Combatives Course I went through we primarily practiced with the benchmade SOCP knife. But what about other push daggers like a SOB punch dagger or the TDI law enforcement knife? What have you guys carried?
>>
File: kooooo.jpg (3 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
kooooo.jpg
3 KB, 225x225
In the Special Olympics Course we did a butto knife an it wenna da bbuutto knife
>>
>>28031969

That is also the Brit bong course too.
>>
>>28031942
Personally op I like the SOCP a lot. I've been carrying it for the past 3 months and it's really comfy in the pocket. The blade comes dulled as hell but you can just get it sharpened.
>>
File: tbh fam.png (166 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
tbh fam.png
166 KB, 499x499
>special operations combatives course

nigger shut the fuck up if someone ravages you with a knife your still done for, your gunna fight back yet forget every ounce of "training" you have, hes gunna miss your neck and stab you in the collar bone, stab again and split your knuckle in half and then finally start stabbing your neck apart. knife attacks are probably the most brutal way to kill someone.
>>
>>28031942
This was the first knife I ever bought. I really liked the little sheath it came in.

But when I figured out it was pretty much just a slim kunai with a Benchmade brand on it I figured out that I fucked up.

I lost it soon after one drunken night behind a neighbors parked boat.

I should dig around and see if its still there. Its been more than a year.
>>
File: 8inchTailorScissors.jpg (193 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
8inchTailorScissors.jpg
193 KB, 1000x1000
>>28031942
>benchmade SOCP knife.
That knife is cool and all but you can literally pick up old steel scissor for 1 dollar on a garage sale split it in to and sharpen it easily. Then just add paracord, duct tape, grip tape or w/e you want to form the handle.

Will it be all tactical and shit? Nope
Will it fit between the PALS yes? Yes
Will you be able to stab some one to death with it? Hell yes
>>
File: Kunai1.jpg (73 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Kunai1.jpg
73 KB, 800x600
>>28033556
>kunai

The whole point of this knife is that you are able to fit it between the PALS on chest carrier and then easily pull it out using just one finger. It doesn't look like the hole on the kunai is designed for that.

The hole on a scissor though.
>>
File: 12BT.jpg (85 KB, 800x590) Image search: [Google]
12BT.jpg
85 KB, 800x590
>>28031942
I've carried a Cold Steel Safekeeper for a couple of years. Believe it or not, it's not half bad. Sheath was kinda shitty, buy I got a kydex one for a decent price. The edge retention is also not great, but for the design that's not the biggest deal, and that hilt is rock solid.
>>
>>28033619
The only reason I haven't bought one is the benchmade pricetag. If this was made by anybody else it'd be a $10 mallninja toy but when benchmade makes it OH SO TACTICAL, HIGH QUALITY for a shank stick that could be a piece of wood and still kill people
>>
>>28031969
Top fucking kek
>>
File: prince_barbosa_gun-jesus-gold.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
prince_barbosa_gun-jesus-gold.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
/k/ doesn't believe you can defend yourself with a knife. If their gun isn't handy, /k/'s alternate course of action is to curl up in a ball and whimper.
>>
>>28034608
>gun ever not being handy

Kek >>>/lgbt/ >>>/out/
>>
>>28034608
I don't know why people bitch about knives so much. They're bitch about carrying a knife but then never offer an alternative, or tell you to carry a fucking baton.
>>
>>28034681
Yeah, the only advice you'll get about knives on /k is "hurr, durr, get a gun". However, /asp/ has a couple of FMA guys that post that know quite a bit about knife use.
>>
>>28034681
>carry a fucking baton.
And batons are illegal in most US states. You can carry a folding knife just about anywhere.
>>
>>28034681
>>28034733
the only problem i have with carrying a knife for defense is the people i see that do it. These are the kind of people that probably got bullied in highschool and carry a knife so that "nobody can ever fuck with them".
>>
>>28034759
Yeah, if you carry a knife defensively, you really need to train to use it properly. I teach FMA and I always tell my students that the knife is your absolute last resort. But it's good to have the skill if you need it.
>>
>>28031969
Lel
>>
>>28031942
if you have already trained with the SOCP knife, carrying a karambit would be kinda natural. Fox Knives makes a really good folding karambit that's really solid.
>>
>>28033879
I had the SafeMaker I on my kit my last couple deployments.
>>
>>28037349
I spy tamiya color
>>
>>28031942
Only 1 of the 3 knives mentioned in your post is a push dagger.

>>28033434
>get it sharpened

WOW
O
W
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.