[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gentlemen, right now, there's a Change.org petition on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: american.jpg (23 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
american.jpg
23 KB, 450x338
Gentlemen, right now, there's a Change.org petition on removing the Hughes Amendment.

https://www.change.org/p/united-states-congress-repeal-the-hughes-amendment-of-the-fopa

Only 5,305 petitions left to sign out of the 10,000 required. If this means that we have a chance of repealing this amendment, it's worth a try.
>>
signed out of blind hope and naivete
>>
Signed, and fingers crossed
>>
>>28032030

Well, hope is hope, nonetheless. Thanks for signing.
>>
>>28032046

Once again, thanks for signing.
>>
>>28031898
Started 4 years ago, just wait 4 more years and might have enough lol.
>>
>>28032088

Well, I found it on the website and I thought I'd present here, where it stands a half decent chance at getting some more signs.
>>
Signed and squirted cum lube up my ass
>>
Uh, several things:

1) It's four years old and not even halfway full
2) It's on an irrelevant website that can be dismissed
>>
>>28032112

Kek.
>>
>>28032140

Still worth a try, I think. What else can we do?
>>
File: 20151129_152509.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151129_152509.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
>>28032142
I'm not joking
>>
>>28032206

Oh. Never change, /k/.
>>
File: Balls.png (87 KB, 843x538) Image search: [Google]
Balls.png
87 KB, 843x538
>>28031898
Signed, but good luck, Change.org is Left wing mainly

> Pic Related
>>
>>28032152
Get NRA muscle to disband that Hughes crap by reminding them how much tens of billions of dollars of more ammo and legal machine gun convertions people will buy.

That'll get the gun manufacturers nice and eager. Hell some companies are already getting ready with those belt fed bumpfires and FN built collector civie m249s.
>>
>>28032254

Thanks, and I know, some of the petitions there are fucking ridiculous. That's why I came to you guys.

>>28032265

>tfw Puertorrican

As a common person, how exactly can I get in contact with NRA muscle?
>>
>>28032366
Just work your way up the chain.

In fact I heard recently Puerto Rico had some gun laws loosened a bit thanks to pro-gun (not sure if NRA though) pressure because like you mentioned, its not a state.

Lets just say its a good thing federal gun laws are a lot looser then state or in your case territorial laws.
>>
>>28032265

The NRA sanctioned the Hughes amendment in the first place, what makes you think they would oppose it now? Fuck them.
>>
File: ObamaTheBestGunSalesmen.jpg (1 MB, 800x6284) Image search: [Google]
ObamaTheBestGunSalesmen.jpg
1 MB, 800x6284
>>28032265
>That'll get the gun manufacturers nice and eager.
This is not super relevant to the thread but your comment reminded me of pic related.
>>
>>28032604
Also I signed it.
>>
>>28032537

Alright, then. And yeah, now we will have constitutional carry soon enough, thank god.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.