[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You have been chosen by your District, along with one other /k/ommando,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (644 KB, 728x506) Image search: [Google]
image.png
644 KB, 728x506
You have been chosen by your District, along with one other /k/ommando, to play in the annual Hunger Games.

You are in the circle, facing off your opponents, ready to make a move for the weapons.

What do you grab when the game begins? Assume that firearms are somewhat limited.
>>
a sling
plentiful ammo
high stopping power
easily carried
>>
>>28027254
>Grab Halbeard
>Kill everyone besides the other /k/ommando because (hopefully) both of us are grown-ass men and not teenagers
>Make 4chan puns the whole time
>Have our sponsors drop in a fuck ton of Vodca
>find a tall ass tree and climb to the top
>we both squat on a limb facing eachother
>Tale shots of potato water until one of is falls to their death
>>
>Hunger Games
>Not Battle Royale
>>
A few javelins.
>>
http://www.80percentarms.com/products/0-billet-ar-15-lower-receiver
>>
>>28027439

1 was good 2 was so shit tier
>>
>>28027273
Are you a decent slinger?
>>
>>28027254
I drop off the map and conceal myself until everyone else starves to death. Lead revolution and cut the dictators head off.
>>
>>28027254
>jump off circle before times over
>fuck your rules
>>
>>28027254
Obrez
>Light forest on fire
>Horrible fauna fucks off or dies
>Wait until night
>Light forest on fire AGAIN
>Burn sleeping faggots alive
>>
>What do you grab?

A book that isn't lowest common denominator prolefeed.
>>
File: woman with monk.jpg (594 KB, 1146x1232) Image search: [Google]
woman with monk.jpg
594 KB, 1146x1232
I just sit like this on the pad
>>
>>28027254
A story that isn't written for 15 year olds.
>>
>>28027254
Think I'd rather yell 'fuuuuuck youuu!', give two birds, and hop off with a shit eating grin before the game starts.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.