[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
yo what the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: Weapon_mx_f.png (131 KB, 640x218) Image search: [Google]
Weapon_mx_f.png
131 KB, 640x218
yo what the fuck
>>
>>28025961
>>>/v/
>>
File: 1448174857042.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448174857042.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
FFFUUUTUURREEE
>>
It was designed by CMMG, so I imagine it could be a thing if they felt like it. Would be interesting if they made it in 5.56
>>
>>28025961
"dude lets just photoshop a bunch of magpul furniture together lmao"

t. bohemia
>>
>>28026370
>Would be interesting if they made it in 5.56
no, that would actually make it uninteresting
>>
>>28026418
Unless they start making an assload of caseless ammo that isn't shit and it really catches on, it'll be stupid expensive to run.
>>
where can I get a SCAR in 22lr?
>>
File: url.jpg (511 KB, 3556x1452) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
511 KB, 3556x1452
>>28026565
A German company makes them, but they're quite shit.
>>
>>28026675
I just want to be seen from slight distance at the private range with it
>>
>>28026686

Build this

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXFDQB0rIGU
>>
>>28025961
They also had the US adopt a Jew tank so Bohemia doesn't know shit
>>
>>28026710
That would be awesome, it would BTFO fudd RSOs since 50 BMG is banned
>>
>>28025961
why does the receiver extend that far back if uses such short cartridges?
>>
>>28026715
Really it was the laziest vision of the future Ive ever seen.
>Could have had armed bigdog drones for the Americans, while the Csat are stuck with a PKM on a bomb disposal robot
>Airburst grenade launchers (these were in the beta, so I don't know what happened to them)
>Mass deployed exoskeletons
>Landwarrior style HUDs
>Emplaced M2-sized railguns as base defenses
>Metalstorm shit
>Programmable trackingpoint AM rifles
>Handheld throw-and-forget seagull-sized kamikaze hunterkiller drones
>Hovercraft light vehicles
>EMP fire support (Ineffective IRL most likely, but whatever)
But instead, everyone just adopted jewshit. Blackops 2 is a better realization of a near future setting, ARMA 3 is boring in comparison.
>>
>>28026362
Fuck off and die frog poster.
>>
Seriously wish ARMA 3 didn't go the lazy quasi-future/sci-fi bullshit they did.

OH well, at least we have RHS Escalation.
>>
Arma 3's playerbase is divided into Faggots who just want to play arma 2 again and people who liked the future setting but thought it could be way more future.

And then you have the Modders odders like me
>>
File: 1293827283618.jpg (141 KB, 1024x691) Image search: [Google]
1293827283618.jpg
141 KB, 1024x691
>>28028085
I can't be only one who wish to roll back to Cold War, possiby even to mid-70's?
>>
>>28025961
what's with the fucking retarded placement of the sights and foregrip? why is the mag so stupid looking?
>>
>>28028085
More like, it's divided in to people who wish it had Arma 2 vehicles/weapons, and Lifemod faggots
>>
>>28028085
Arma 3 is shit, Arma 2 was the shit.
>>
>>28028085
I wish they had modern things in it aswell as the future things.
>>
>>28028363
Or the way you're saying it
UTTER COMPLETE FUCKING DRIbBLInG RETARDS and lifemod faggots.

BI made it so you can just drop a2 pbos into a3 and get all the content.
>>
>>28028375
Only, THE ONLY problem with arma3 is the near future setting.
New features like completely new sound engine, massively improved graphics, PIP, improved ballistics, improved aI, physics, improved gunpay, improved flight model, massively improved inventory, massively improved infantry movement, better more detailed map and a bigger map, underwater ops, lots of enigne features, improved editor etc
are objectively, factually a massive improvement over A2.
Every time Arma series gets a new iteration it's been a massive jump forward.
>>
>>28028432
>BI made it so you can just drop a2 pbos into a3 and get all the content.

No, it doesn't work. You need something like AiA at least to provide most of the A2 base classes and there are a number of things that don't work because BIS replaced a bunch of modules, scripting commands and restructured the way things like sounds are configured in the config.cpp, particularly for weapons
>>
>ITT: people that don't realize that they just wanted to use modern vehicles without having to make a plausible background story, so they just said it's 2035
>>
My big problem is ARMA 3's AI is complete and utter dogshit. Having a squad to manage is like being a tard wrangler who occasionally has to deal with another wrangler's tards with extreme prejudice. It's somewhat surprising squadmates don't need to be commanded to breathe.
>>
>>28028509
dont forget not being able to see shit past 100m without magnification, yet you'll be taking contact from the enemy AI from over 600m away.
>>
>>28026847
I think that's mostly because Bohemia didn't want to go way too futuristic. The fan base demands a more or less realistic mil sim experience, and exoskeletons don't really fit into it.
That said, there are already many futuristic and other types of mods for ArmA, so Bohemia could have just gone with the stuff you mentioned. I'd mostly play with my RHS equipment anyway.
>>
>>28028532
>Do I set my sights to 3 pixels or 4?

judging distance pffft
>>
>>28028532
That's actually just you being incompetent. If you can't engage at 400 meters and spot targets up to 800 without a scope than just get good.

Most people in my group can handle it and we're supposedly retarded.
>>
>>28028563
>I think that's mostly because Bohemia didn't want to go way too futuristic
Handheld seagull-sized kamikaze hunterkiller drones are already fielded IRL. But they are too OP to be included without limits in the game. Same for remote controlled video guided ATGMs.
>>
>>28026675
An Australian company also makes them.
They are still quite shit.
>>
>>28029154

A ton of modern shit is too OP. We got lasers and railguns.
>>
>>28029249
Lasers and railguns are not OP at all but missiles are.

Literally no one would agree to play such game.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXw9SqnXqZQ
>>
>>28028438
You have to admit it's a big prolem though. No only is it incongruous for a mil-sim to have a fantasy setting, but it is generic and dull. The unsatisfactory vanilla setting also makes everything multiplayer ten times worse because everybody wants to change it. Arma already had a bad enough problem with splitting up the playerbase into billions of tiny communities due to the way add-ons are handled. The base setting isn't something that you can ignore with cries of "mods will fix it"
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.