[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gunfight: Analyze and Interpret
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: elciabouttodie.jpg (50 KB, 609x343) Image search: [Google]
elciabouttodie.jpg
50 KB, 609x343
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yRVuVJl3MWQ

SE Turkey, Kurdish lawyer who was facing charges for saying the PKK are not terrorists was killed. Turks say the PKK not Turks killed him, smells like bullshit.

What turkshit are the policemen shooting? Is that gunman just running past them and they all fucking miss him? I've only read one policeman and the target were killed. Was this staged and they're just shooting blanks or are they really that worthless?

Shine your magic light of wisdom and knowledge on this incident /k/

Also viva la kurdistan
>>
Who knows what really happened
I just hope this destabilizes turkey/incites protests.
>>
>>28025569

he is in the clip standing with the journalists and police between the columns and the vehicle, then the camera pans away, guy runs past, and you see Elci five feet away or so on the other side of the columns dead. I'm guessing he saw the gunman was going for him and panicked and ran instead of just using the columns for cover? Or was trying to draw the line of fire away from the bystanders...

Seems like they were just shooting blanks for theater and this was a Turk assassination, government is trying to use PKK as patsy to break down kurdish unity... two birds one stone.

Are those blanks? When I watch hickok45 vids etc, I can sometimes see the bullet.. I dont see any ricochet clouds on the far wall as they are unloading and "missing". Come on /k/ please halp.
>>
Looks like 1911s and AR15 at the end there.
>>
dat new york reload
>>
>>28025502
I really want to know more about this incident.
>>
>>28025502
>two people dead
>mass shooting

wat
>>
Are those Berettas or 1911s or some turkshit knockoff?

It looks like the guy in black has two guns.

And there is a gun by Elci's body.

All the info I can gather is that one reporter got shot in the hand, Elci was killed, and a policeman was killed. Can't find any mention of the attackers being killed.

WTF I mean the assassin ran right by the motherfuckers like 10 feet away from them and headshotted his target. If someone did that in a video game everybody would call him a cheater. Is this motherfucker just a badass assassin? WTF happened here
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc5qV_U3eXM&
>>
>>28030056
holy fuk, was that 2nd guy the gunman? If so holy fuck, he has a magic bulletproof shield around him.
>>
>>28030056
>>28030308
>9mm fight

But all jokes aside it looks like we either have a case of typical sandpeople fights or no bullet striking anything that would cause immediate death.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.