[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I.O. Inc AK owner here, I fucked up, I know. Help me identify
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
I.O. Inc AK owner here, I fucked up, I know. Help me identify whether or not I got a total piece of shit, I'm a new AK owner so I don't know what to look for here. It has performed well and has given me no jams after 300 rounds.
>>
>>28022630
Show us the gas-port on your barrel if you can. I.O. Inc. is notorious for drilling them too large, which leads to over-gassing.
>>
>>28022630
check the rivets and their consistency. check to see if the barrell is bent
>>
The whole thing is a fuck up. Made with cast Korean parts mixed with other European parts, rivets are probably fucked up as well as headspace, they use the barrel as a bucking bar, improper heat treating, the list goes on.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
>>28022635
This here?
>>
>>28022778
No, that's your gas tube. That gas port is located under your FSB. You'd need to punch out the pins to remove the FSB.
>>
>>28022630
I'd say shoot it until your face gets blown off. Enjoy your cast bolts and trunnions accented by the shit rivets.
>>
>>28022630
Return that POS and get yourself a WASR son. That, or sell it and accept the loss and get a WASR.

Did you not read any reviews? Jesus man there's no excuse.
>>
>>28022630
>buying IO
>literally ever

AHAHAHAHA!
>>
>>28022630
Post nudes of gas port please.
>>
>>28024232
This, maybe if he was a hardcore fudd that was convinced to buy "one of them commie guns" and bought it for 150% MSRP at a LGS then it might be excusable, but if you're under 45 and have internet access you should know better.
>>
File: goatboiisrepulsed.png (83 KB, 395x458) Image search: [Google]
goatboiisrepulsed.png
83 KB, 395x458
>I.O. Inc AK owner here
>>
Enjoy your sheared rivets and busted trunnion after 200 rounds

Seriously just sell it on armslist for $250 and buy a wasr
>>
File: FB_IMG_1448507586568.jpg (14 KB, 585x401) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1448507586568.jpg
14 KB, 585x401
>>
>>28024287
Derp, didn't see that you had put 300 rounds in it

I would fire that from behind a tree if I were you
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.