[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sig P210 Legend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: P210-Legend-Super-Target.jpg (154 KB, 600x435) Image search: [Google]
P210-Legend-Super-Target.jpg
154 KB, 600x435
Here it goes, /k/.

> plan on getting babies first 9mm
> hinge between the H&K P30l and a Beretta 90two
> tell relatives
> "Not bad choices, but if you want to actually hit your target all the time, go with a Sig 210 Legend"

The thing is.... the Sig is so much more expensive where i´m from and i want to know what you guys think about that advice.
>>
No.

Get a USP Expert.

The P210 is beautiful but not superior. Your relatives are relatively retarded.
>>
>>28019982
Do you really want a match grade handgun for your first 9mm?

Just find a Danish surplus 210, they should be a bit cheaper
>>
>>28020011
So what makes the USP better?
Just subjectively or really objectively better?
>>
What do you plan to use it for?

For range only then any of those are fine.

Most people buying their first pistol want to use it for range, home defense, maybe carry. Would be better suited with one of the shorter barrel and slightly more compact duty pistols like Glock 19, M&P, VP9, etc.
>>
>>28020023
It makes sense for me
> tfw shitty gun reglations so you have to justify everything by actually using it in competition
>>
>>28020029
It has a match trigger and accurized o-ring barrel while retaining the ruggedness and capacity of a combat handgun.
>>
>>28019982
Is this handgun now a joke or something?
Also
>Beretta90two
>Wanting one of the laziest named handguns ever conceived
>>
>>28020032
Range only

It is the only place where i´m allowed to go with it.
I´m not even permitted to use it in home defence scenarios because they would jail me for not objecting to the foreign enriching overlords coming to europe lately
>>
>>28020038
Thanks anon. Will take a closer look at it
>>
File: 1447618641828.png (875 KB, 968x745) Image search: [Google]
1447618641828.png
875 KB, 968x745
>>28019982
> 9mm
>>
Going to piggyback on this thread

What DA/SA pistol has the crispest trigger in SA mode? I'm so used to my rifle triggers that any slack in a pistol trigger makes it feel mushy. Is there a specific gun I should try, or just buy the gun that I like and then get a smith to fix the trigger?
>>
>>28020048
that sounds really german
>>
>>28022232
or canadian, but he did mention europe

lot easier to carry a la sneeki breeki in canada though. not that i do it or anything...
>>
>>28022210
Probably something like a legion p226.

If you don't want to shell out a ridiculous amount of money, a police trade in p226 with an SRT trigger apparently eliminates all of the mush in the reset
>>
>>28022210

IMHO, the DA/SA triggers coming out of the CZ Custom Shop are extremely good. Before getting a CZ 75 CTS LSP, I handled a bunch of CZC 75's and they all had very nice triggers.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.