[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goatman hunting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
So, who wants to go with me to hunt the goatman. I'll bring the live animals to use as bait and my r700.
Anyone have info on this salty Chuck?
>>
Really? No one at all? Not a single /k/omando will go with me innawoods?
>>
File: image.png (687 KB, 1000x647) Image search: [Google]
image.png
687 KB, 1000x647
>>28017038
I'm down OP, I'll make some white ash filled slugs for the occasion.
>>
>>28017038
what state?
>>
>>28017112
AZ
>>
>>28017119
other side of the country, sorry
>>
>>28017119
Fuck. Give me 5 hours.
>>
>>28017112
Recent sightings are record as Texas, Kentucky, and Wisconsin. I'm closest to Texas but All of the above sound good. If it was an op in Texas I could bring my two hogs for bait. Maybe it'll be close enough to human blood to trick the fucker into making an appearance
>>
File: image.jpg (319 KB, 960x930) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
319 KB, 960x930
>>28017128
Yeah, I figured.
Don't hunt alone OP, creatures of the forest are not to be trifled with.
>>
>>28017107
Do you think the white ash slugs will be decent enough? I was thinking of getting some holy water for the occasion and I'll bring a 3lb bag of salt for a salt circle around our spot
>>
>>28017167
That sounds good, but don't intend on killing anything, you might end up dead yourself. From what I've heard, most goatmen don't kill, only shapeshift and mimic humans, they feed off of fear of others.
>>
>>28017119
i'm in ca, but im in parker all the time. where you going goat hunting? i can bring my ar, nugget, and pistol
>>
>>28017202
If you actually intend to kill supernatural entities that live In the forest, I'd recommend a party of at least 5, and no smaller. I've wandered the deep parts of my local forest and I've never seen anything, I've come across mutilated corpses before, but nothing to say It may have been a skinwalker or anything. If I did see one, I sure as fuck wouldn't shoot at It.
>>
Awww, goatley...
>>
>>28017229
Kek.
Was that a Cokeman reference?
>>
>>28017240
Archer reference.
Fucking krieger.
>>
>>28017167
I wouldn't worry about bringing special ammunition. I'm sure you'll be fine.
>>
>>28017038
When? I'm in UT which is pretty close to AZ. I'm totally down for this shit if the timing works with my schedule.
>>
>>28017202
I'm in Commiefornia too. How does next week sound on Friday? If we can get five people together like>>28017226 said I think that'd be best.

Although I'd like to bring it back, preferably dead in the spirit of the classic conservationists.

Has anyone here encountered such a creature before?
>>
>>28017294
I have been saying for months I want to do a fallout 4 playthrough as Krieger.. Lazer weapons, Robot companions, drugs, all the drugs.
alas.. I no have gaming pewter... :( refuse to play another beth game on console again.
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 368x267) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 368x267
You fucks are just going to be geared up with Slav-Shit, and alcohol. You will probably kill a goat.
Post pics of you fags having sex afterwards
>>
>>28017447
Sorry. No killing on goat's /k/omrade. Only pig and goatman shall be kill
>>
>>28017469
Can you still post pictures of your squad of goatman hunters having really gay sex?
>>
>>28017471
>gay sex
You obviously don't want to hunt crypto if all you're thinking of is gay sexs
>>
>>28017491
If I didn't live in NC I would join you guys, we could all cuddle together before the goatman came for us
>>
>>28017202
>>28017341
I'm in, you niggers.
>>
>>28017558
And then there were three, two more and you should be good OP
>>
I've spent way more time considering skinwalkers as a serious threat than I care to admit.

Here's what I've come up with.

3 inch smith 29-3 44. mag.
some cz 10mm clone for that 16 rounds of 40 long and hard.
HCAR.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGsFfkw1BdQ
I hate FPS russia, but this is the quickest way to show you what It is about.

This is the MINIMUM weapon loadout I would say yeah, Im comfortable to recreationally hunt skinwalkers with.
Preferably with grenades and shit.

.... i love grenades. (never made any)
..... I've dreamed up so many /k/ grenades...
>>
>>28017038
what is that for real? Ive seen something just like that out in my soy bean fields at night.
>>
>>28017295

Go away skinfucker
>>
File: no this can't be right.jpg (243 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
no this can't be right.jpg
243 KB, 1500x1500
>>28017648
>Ive seen something just like that
>>
>>28017038
DONT

It's not a skinwalker, its a faun. He's protector of the forest.
>>
>>28017667
goatman pls go and stay go
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 600x600
>>28017654
>>
Make sure however many of you end up going to legitimately discuss personal information with each other prior to going. Stuff like mannerisms, favorite color, birthday, mothers name etc. Just in case the goatman manages to infiltrate you have some way of noticing something is off. Also have safety words or phrases that you would never use in literally any normal situation.
Good luck /k/ommandos
>>
>>28017676
>safe words
I knew this was going to be gay
>>
>>28017676
The scariest thought I ever had.
Was why do skinwalkers steal skin?
why do they go home and live the lives of these humans?

and everytime I have asked it, the thread has crashed and it scares the shit out of me.
>>
>>28017038
>Goatman hunting
meh, call me when a goatwoman/succubus appears somewhere
>>
How many of the people you interact with on a daily basis are skinwalkers?

I usually asked alot of similiar questions like this.

What if you were a skinwalker and thats why you couldnt remember.
>>
>>28017683
Yeah, after I typed that I realized the implication
Should have said Call words or whatever
>>
>>28017648
You need an assault rifle or better a machine gun.
Also dont do the shit they do in scary movies where they go into the field but shoot out of your house if its near your soy field.
Also dont do that on your own. You need a group for this and never split up.
>>
>>28017729
m8 I never leave my blinds up because of shit like that
>>
>>28017767
what do you mean?
Genuinely Curious.
>>
>>28017635
Holy fuck, no skinwalker is going to walk away from a fucking HCAR that thing is fucking intimidating
>>
>>28017773
Thats the thing though man.
From stories I've read some of these sonsabitches can take multiple high power rifle shots and come back later. Like they can regenerate or some shit.

So I think you have to completely destroy them.
But again, these things are just completely theoretical, right? Right?

Then again, who knows. Maybe the native american stories are true and they are the old ones who have strayed from their roles as guardians of the forest.
>>
>>28017784
Either way, them being just legends and myths to entertain and mistify, or if they are legit predators patrolling the forests at night, they are terrifying regardless.

It is just my nature to think of how to combat them.
>>
>>28017415
Min specs are bullshit btw
I'm getting 30fps at low with a normie potato computer that was a highish end game rig 3 years ago
>>
>>28017784
>From stories I've read some of these sonsabitches can take multiple high power rifle shots and come back later.
This is why I need a .50. Semi automatic, magazine fed. That should be enough to slow it down.
>>
File: 1428267830794.jpg (264 KB, 638x1020) Image search: [Google]
1428267830794.jpg
264 KB, 638x1020
>>28017791
Yeah I know. Im not fucked by it right now. Im waiting until the creation kit is released and the modding community has had a few months to finger fuck it before I consider building a purpose rig.

>>28017790
I've come to the conclusion that the best way to combat any sort of evil, is to develop a strong mind. You have to be able to look it in the face if you want to be able to act in the moments when it is close enough to bare its teeth and slobber on your mug..
>>
File: 1430072178610.jpg (863 KB, 1600x813) Image search: [Google]
1430072178610.jpg
863 KB, 1600x813
>>28017803
GM6 Lynx is my recommendation for your criteria set.
>>
File: 1429931808733.jpg (1 MB, 1280x801) Image search: [Google]
1429931808733.jpg
1 MB, 1280x801
>>28017810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBntnnCFvOk
>>
So is the only way to get in on the gay sex to participate in the scary romp through the woods? Is it strictly going to be an orgy or can there also be some one on one with cuddling?
>>
>>28017038
one day i'm going to buy a 45/70 specificly for hunting cryptos
>>
>>28017107
I don't into cryptos. When you say white ash what do you mean? I'm assuming part of the tree, but do you mean the wood, is it leaf juice, am I supposed to burn it first, what am I supposed to be working with? Google searches bring me to shitty subleddits with no good info.
>>
>>28017729
Knock knock.
>>
>>28017877
Personally I'd just go with hollow points filled white ash created by burning white ash longs sealed with sap from a white ash tree.
>>
File: 1428754170799.jpg (391 KB, 800x504) Image search: [Google]
1428754170799.jpg
391 KB, 800x504
>>28017877
We never really figured this one. We've come to a few different conclusions.

One. Burning white oak or some other wood, i cant remember currently, and then collecting those ashes.

Or there was some sort of volcanic ash I cant remember what it was called right now either, something like ptolemaic or something idk.

People talked of making hollowpoints packed with these ashes, and shit like that.

Idk.

Here is a wiki article on them. It is cringey as fuck, yes. But, it does have alot of information that I have read from like hundreds of stories. If I were to write a synopsis, it wouldnt be far from this.

http://unnaturalworld.wikia.com/wiki/Skinwalkers
>>
>>28017886
Anyman who would willingly knock on a known k browsers house after the hours of 1 am is braver than I wish to meet.
>>
>>28017904
I know you can hear me. Just open up the door.
>>
>>28017904
(I'm not half as crazy as most of you fuckers)
>>
>>28017895 >>28017899
So basically we don't fucking know, and you lot intend to hunt them?

Best of luck.
>>
>>28017910
I do have coyotes in the field across the road.
Always gimme da heebiejeebies if I think that the reason they are yelping is not because they are hunting, but being hunted.
>>
>>28017922
Nah.
I don't think I would ever go out with the intent to hunt them. But I have thought about, what if I HAD TO. like if I found out they were real, and fucking around in my back yard, what would be the best way to deal with an imminent situation and shit like that.

I got way into at one point but quit when I had a dream about one walking in my yard. scared the SHIT out of me. I didnt shit my bed though just woke up freaking out covered in sweat.
I have really vivid dreams however, that is a story for another time.
>>
Really though, screw the hocus pocus mumbo jumbo, not a problem on earth that can't be solved the proper application of explosives. I'd hate to fight the thing that can stand on a barrel's worth of tannerite when it goes and still fight.
>>
>>28017877
>>28017899
>>28017922

Monoatomic gold, white ash is monoatomic gold.
>>
>>28017941
http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/esp_ciencia_oro14.htm
>This would allow a person to process fantastic amounts of information like a super computer and when enough has been absorbed it would allow them to consciously move through other dimensions and shapeshift because suddenly the brain is activated to open those vast areas that we do not use in today's world. It aligns the brain cells so they all start talking to each other again.
What the fuck am I reading?
>>
>>28017941
See, I told you it was in me head somewhere.

>>28017937
I think about fighting creatures like that as well.
Other dimensional beings. This is where shit gets really weird. And again. training the mind comes into affect.

I actually wrote a book not really about that but kind of about fighting evil but not like you're thinking. Imagine. guy thinks bout demons. guy wants to fight demons.
Guy ends up in hell. For eternity.
Decides fuck it. Gonna fight demons if im gonna be here for ever atleast. along the way during this thousand year journey of one mans slugfest through hell, he realizes the only way to defeat evil is with " ", and yeah theres alot of stuff actually but like I said, I've yet to show it to anyone and i havent given you guys even a quarter of it.
>>
>>28017953
YES.

Thats close to the series I wrote where I take my trip from. A space Pirate who travels through time and dimensions hunting a demon and himself. ive written about.. 700 pages on it but im not going to release page 1 until ive edited and finalized the last page.
>>
File: 1429739997997.jpg (97 KB, 650x447) Image search: [Google]
1429739997997.jpg
97 KB, 650x447
sorry I get carried away.. writefag problems.

have a picture.
>>
>>28017038
Just picked up an 24" Ar15 i've been wanting to try.

Any room for a Mesafag? I bought firearms instead of my own car.
>>
File: skinwalker.jpg (15 KB, 500x588) Image search: [Google]
skinwalker.jpg
15 KB, 500x588
What kind of round would be best for taking out pic related?
>>
>>28018028
any man who chooses a rifle over a means of transportation is a solid candidate for just this sort of expedition.
>>
>>28018034
20mm Monoatomic Frag Rounds
>>
File: ITT.png (19 KB, 267x302) Image search: [Google]
ITT.png
19 KB, 267x302
>>
>>28017771
a while back, walking to home from a girl's
>live in heavily wooded area, low population, neighbors are all at least 15 minutes apart aside from girl down the road
about a 20 minute walk home, don't want to waste the gas
walking down street, dead silent. Nothing. No ambient noise. Start getting sick to my stomach. Start getting cold sweats.
>I always carry, Glock, first round not chambered.
I pull out my Glock and spin around and pull my gun up, i stare into the black of the night and get chills and almost puke, I can feel something watching me. I turn tail and fucking put my boots to the ground. I run until I'm about 2 minutes from my house and I stop to catch my breathe at stop sign at beginning of my street.
I hear a growl coming from ditch next to road, not coyote growl and not a dog. It was sick and gross, made my skin crawl. I draw my pistol back up and walk backwards slowly from the sound, going down the street towards my house the entire way back. When I got inside I locked all my windows and doors and closed all my blinds and turned on all the lights. My dogs were acting weird as fuck too, one hiding underneath my computer desk and the other with his ears back against my leg with a low growl. I slept with my dogs in my room and my glock on my nightstand with all the lights on for 3 days after that before I went back to normal
>I never leave my blinds up or open at night now and I no longer walk. Scared the fuck out of me too much, gives me chills still typing it.
>>
>>28018044
Never walk alone at night unless you are some super badass.

Awesome story, I am sorry you had to experience that though. Like even if it was nothing, it was something to you. I know what feeling fear is like, and its not cool. Not being able to sleep when you are tired because you are afraid and shit like that sucks.
>>
tempe-ahwatukee area here

OP, where in AZ?
>>
Ever think about.. Creatures of the forest that function high enough intellectualy to have customs that prohibit killing unarmed individuals unless they are deep in their hunting grounds. But say you're bopping along a country road one night on foot armed with a hunting rifle, by showing that you are a combatant, youare fair game.

Just thoughts. If you take a rifle, you have rifle for shooting back. If you dont take a rifle, you dont have rifle if you need rifle.

Grenades man, Grenades.
>>
>>28018056
I am 68W E5 Ranger in Army, MMA instructor when not deployed. Shit has never had me has fucking scared as that. I went back to the spot and the road with my AR at night and my dogs to see what would happen. Only occasionally do I get the chills I had like that, only when it is late at night and I am outside my house, like when I come home late at night. I can feel something across road from my house in the woods and it fucking pisses me off. First time I see whatever the fuck it is I shoot. I'm not superstitious at all, but this shit has got me fucked up
>>
>>28018077
It's the same as Predator. Fortunately we already have protocols for (not) fighting Predator.
You carry your firearm until you get attacked, if (IF) it shows sentience you can lay down arms and beg for your life without attacking it.
>>
Dark creatures are just pissed off because we humans continue to fuck up the planet. So they have zero remorse ripping you to shreds and eating you as a midnight snack when you happen to be strolling deep as fuck through the forest. They're not all evil, but most of them despise humans, some can be reasoned with, but It usually ends with you leaving there fucking domain and never coming back.
>>
>>28018091
Fuck that.

If something intends to kill me, I'm going to put as many holes into the thing as I can before I die.

Even if I don't kill it, I'll have the pleasure of knowing that it will have a bad headache the next night.

Nothing kills me for free.
>>
>>28017676
Goatmen infiltrate your group by just fitting in.

You set out with 5 guys and suddenly there's a 6th but you don't notice that he wasn't with you from the start and think that he belongs in the group.

You need some kind of way to remind you of the original group size and a way to identify who the goatman is.
>>
File: .jpg (61 KB, 612x816) Image search: [Google]
.jpg
61 KB, 612x816
>>28018155
>remind you of the original group size
Pic related.
>a way to identify who the goatman is
The guy you replied to has that covered.
>>
>>28018155
Even worse is that with a group of autistic strangers it would be almost impossible to tell which person isn't acting right.

You'd have to take everyone out to make sure none of them were the skinwalker, then you'd have to take yourself out in case the skinwalker tried to convince itself that it was you. You couldn't even trust yourself.
>>
>>28018091
>>28018119
Yeah Id say thats fucking retarded. I might try and negotiate, But I will never disarm for a terrorist, be him of the supernatural variety or not.

>>28018155
And yes. this is the scariest thing. By far. fuck my lip is quivering just thinking about checking over my shoulder to keep tabs on my perimeter and realize the guy by johnny i dont really recognize and then i have to try and remain calm lest he kill johnny on the spot.
>>
>>28018119
agreed, I go down fighting, I'm no fucking kek
>>
>>28018119
>>28018193
>>28018194
You should definitely try and fight if you've got the firepower. If you've got 10 rounds of 9mm you may want to consider surrender. Machismo doesn't look good on tombstones.
>>
>>28018188
Why do you stalkers wish to put yourselves In these situations anyway? Are you all fucking suicidal? People go missing In the forest, ALL THE TIME. This mission that you talk about would have to be well planned out and executed, and that's even if you managed to find one. Just leave the forest guardians or demonic Spirits or whatever the fuck they are to there deer mutilation.
>>
>>28018210
Nope. Putting 10 rounds of 9mm into the thing.

"Here rests Anon. Died crying for mercy without even trying." doesn't look good on tombstones either.

We're talking about a monster that wears peoples skin. Not something that can be reasoned with.
>>
File: .png (50 KB, 540x200) Image search: [Google]
.png
50 KB, 540x200
>>28018219
>>
>>28018219
I don't have much else to live for t b h.

I also would like to see things nobody else has seen before.
>>
>>28018225
>Not something that can be reasoned with.
I was speaking under the assumption asserted by the guy I initially replied to.
>function high enough intellectualy to have customs that prohibit killing unarmed individuals
>>
>>28018180
That's a bad idea since you can just draw another line in the field (and who knows what a goatman can compel you to do).
>>
File: 1427737683065.jpg (263 KB, 1247x831) Image search: [Google]
1427737683065.jpg
263 KB, 1247x831
>>28018079
I'm sure you are unsettle by just talking about it now.

I'm sorry man. This is where training the mind comes into play. You are a legit warrior if you are what you say you are. But there are things in the woods at night that would make even you want to cry. I've experienced so much fear before that every impulse in my body was screaming to run, but all I could do was watch frozen in place as events unfolded before me.

Train your mind. Find who you are. Peace.

You are already dead.

You never die.

Life is a perfect contradiction on every front.
>>
>>28018240
Then don't bring a black sharpie with you? Unless he happens to have one with him you're fine.
>>
>>28018237
Oh. My post was the top one you quoted so I assumed it was to me.

The forest is ours, and not theirs to kill us in. They've got the chain of predation wrong.
>>
>>28018253
>They've got the chain of predation wrong.
These are creatures that do in fact hunt us for our pelts. Are you sure you aren't the one with the wrong idea about predation?
>>
>>28018246

Story of the pic? Wasn't that about US Marines lost his life when saving this Afghan villagers son from drowning. Right?
>>
>>28018246
Okay sorry too much wine at 5 am.
>>
>>28017667
And we are humans, owners of the world. Last I checked that included forests.

I don't remember us hiring them, so they can either stop squatting or face death.
>>
>>28018302
This is the very reason they kill us when they cross paths.

We think because we have harnessed the power of the atom we own the Earth if not the Universe.

We are all just visitors here.
>>
>>28018079
Fuck I know this isn't the right thread for this but can you tell me about SOCM? Thats my biggest worry.
>>
>>28017038
c...can i rape it after it is already harmless?
>>
File: manifest destiny.jpg (144 KB, 1307x994) Image search: [Google]
manifest destiny.jpg
144 KB, 1307x994
>>28018315
So be it, they are welcome to try. Given how rare they are, if they exist at all, I would like to say we're winning.

If we can take it then it is ours. This is the way of the world, not just the way of man.

The human race may not live forever, but we will not be pushed around so long as we continue to survive.
>>
>>28018322
I'm guessing you haven't done basic
Just keep your wits to you, get through the training, and you should be fine. Nothing is really happening right now and the most you're going to do is deal with sprained ankles and hung over infantry (they'll fucking love the IV)
On the off chance you're sent to an FOB and you have to help someone who's been shot/blown up, just remember your training. You should do fine if you're not slow.
>>
>>28018347
Mate. I have literally read stories where a company was doing land nav excercises, strayed too far from course, nd one of the guys almost got blown up by a fucking claymore after they were chased by these giant fucking things with huge claws that ripped trees out of their way like you would spider webs, and that moments later a spec ops group stumbled into them, CHASING the fucking monsters before telling the squad to sit fucking tight, while one of the Spoopy operators called in a humvee to extract them. The government is hunting these cryptoids on bases, atleast according to more than one story I have read.
Always have to accept that it might all be bogus nonsense, but then again, you are talking about them like they could exist, so theres that.
>>
>>28018394
Think you have a few stories mixed up, I wrote one about something on Leonard Wood. Theres like 5 or 6 about Ft LeWoMo i've read
>>
>>28018394
>The government is hunting these cryptoids
That's all I needed to hear. This is our world. They are not welcome in our world.
>>
>>28018246
It was more fight or flight
Had a Glock 19, flight seemed pretty sensible
Not paralyzed by fear, I would fight it with my bare fucking hands if I had to. I just had the opportunity to not do this and I took it.
>>
>>28018410
Yeah no Sorry I didnt mean you were paralyzed that night, I was just saying that for others reading, there ARE things out there that will scare even combat hardened veterans. PSA kinda.

You made the right choice by far but I didnt say that before because I didnt have to.
>>
>>28018404
Leonard wood sounds slightly familiar, post it.
>>
File: 1428732680926.png (237 KB, 1024x1449) Image search: [Google]
1428732680926.png
237 KB, 1024x1449
Probably gonna crash out before work.
Was Nice chatting with you Gentlemen.
Hope to see you around.

Keep contriboootin'
>>
>>28018034
22 cb.
>>
File: 1428502511687.jpg (96 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
1428502511687.jpg
96 KB, 1280x800
>>28018347
The scariest thought is that there are literally supernatural shapeshifters controlling the media and the government and Upper echelons of military and Law Enforcement.

But their just thoughts, no matter how crazy and stark raving mad they might be, until you have proof, their just bad fairytales.
>>
>>28018642
I don't think we should worry about it as
1. No one is dying
2. No one is being tortured
3. We aren't in a Communist State.
>>
>>28018650

>don't worry about it

Yeah, right.
>>
>>28018650
Sorry I can't hear you there's a UH-64 landing on my pool deck, let me go see what he wants.

*muttering about UPS and their damn experimental drone programs..*
>>
>>28018670
>>28018681
If a Goatsucker or whatever /x/ thought up is controlling the government then why are we allowed to make assumptions that he is?
>>
>>28017735
>succubus

you want my ex's phone number?
>>
>>28017038
Goatmen aren't that dangerous.

Just go camping and enjoy yourself. I wouldn't worry about it.
>>
File: 1428108340311.png (987 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1428108340311.png
987 KB, 1600x1200
>>28018758
It was really just light hearted joking.
But, You shouldnt be afraid to explore the thought atleast mentally.

Just think about it.

And just because they let us discuss it wouldnt mean they don't exist. There are so many factors that would go into such a thing but mostly because we pose no real threat flinging shitty memes at each other on a czhechoslavakian water paint board.
>>
>>28018904
Well alright you have a point.
>>
>>28018921
Faggots why are you not posting stories ??
>>
>>28017038
i'm down
>>
Always RP faggotry.
>>
>>28018650
>3. We aren't in a Communist State.
Weren't you the guy who got completely worked the fuck over by your government to the tune of 250k canuck dollars recently?
>>
File: image.png (99 KB, 719x1272) Image search: [Google]
image.png
99 KB, 719x1272
Since no one wants to post spoopy stories, I'll fucking start god dammit!!!
>>
>>28017119
Whelp, time to dawn my goat costume and rape some kommandos in the woods again...

With as frequently as I've had to, you think they would learn. Or, perhaps they just enjoy it?
>>
>>28018034

7.62x54r, obviously.
>>
>>28020231
I know you're joking, but playing a prank on a band of hopped up /k/ommandos is a great way to get yourself killed ASAP.
>>
>>28020253
Like I wouldn't just dress like a camper with a headlight and "stumble" into their camp and get them liquored up first... You think this is my first time?
>>
>>28017038

I'm down. I'm in Texas.
>>
>>28020267
If they thought they were hunting a shapeshifter wouldn't that make a stranger a possible threat? Paranoia is the lifestyle of a /k/ommando.

Sounds like you're raping /out/ists.
>>
>>28020293
Maybe, I'm just setting up a story so I don't have to share my booze to hangout with some fellow k/ommandos? :3
>>
If you are going to pull off this shit at least use big calibers and hollow point ammunition, and don't use slavshit.
>>
>>28020306
>at least use big calibers and hollow point ammunition, and don't use slavshit.

So if I had a Vepr chambered for .308 or 54r I should use it, but I shouldn't use it.

You're a faggot and I would never spoo/k/yhunt with you.
>>
>>28020347
>.308 or 54r
Bigger, cakeboi.
>>
>>28020354
>Bigger

Naw, if it were me I would roll with either of those, especially if it's a Vepr or AR with a good muzzle brake.

Most of us don't have .45-70 gov't, breh.
>>
Alright, email me the important bits, I'll meet you guys out there for a little while. But I have some questions.

Are we "actually hunting?"
Any tags I need to grab for my license?
Should I bring my banjo?
Where, and from what times?
I don't plan on doing the "monster hunt" But I have nothing planned this weekend and would like to escape innadesert or woods for a little while.

"totallynormaldudeatgmail"
>>
>>28020373
Well that's why you don't have a stuffed cryptoid head above your mantle.
>>
>>28017154
>Recent sightings are record as Texas, Kentucky, and Wisconsin.
>Kentucky

What part? And does anyone know how Goatman tastes? It wouldn't really be cannibalism, right?
>>
>>28020384
As a /k/entuckian I also want to know where. It could've just been a coked up drug addict sighting though.
>>
>>28020213
That's creepy as fuck.
>>
>>28020213
That DID NOT HAPPEN.

>>28020453
Not really - if you can just tell them that sorry we'll go away tomorrow or something - they wont mind and let you stay.
>>
File: WendigoBuster.jpg (238 KB, 919x717) Image search: [Google]
WendigoBuster.jpg
238 KB, 919x717
>>28020383
>that's why you don't have a stuffed cryptoid head above your mantle.

Neither do you, but I'm willing to bet I've made more attempts than you.
>>
What grounds does a cryptid have for attacking a human anyway /k/ ??

Unless the cryptid is Turkish.
>>
>>28020472

Territorial and or rage issues. If you read a lot of the Bigfoot stories, it's a territorial thing. You wander into their patch of trees and they get mad as hell about it.

The problem I have with the entire concept of this thread is that you're willfully looking for shit with a gun on you. A, the spook will probably be able to figure out what you want. B, what happens when you drop a bitch?
>>
Im not into spooky stuff.
What kind of ammo you need to kill a skinwalker?
>>
>>28020468
where did you get the squatch patch?
>>
>>28020515

eBay. Just search for Bigfoot Hunter or Sasquatch patch and few will pop up.
>>
>>28020488
I will bring a lance if i need to. Well yeah, you are inviting trouble by attacking something you barely understand - which is not an active threat.
>>
File: image.jpg (211 KB, 706x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211 KB, 706x960
How many /k/ommandos have ended up on the missing persons list because they had the bright idea to bring bubba and a few friends into the woods to wander and look for Mr. Skinwalker?
>>
File: .png (2 MB, 1152x864) Image search: [Google]
.png
2 MB, 1152x864
>>28020887
Ten.
>>
>>28020496
blessed Dragon's Breath
>>
>>28020496
>What kind of ammo you need to kill a skinwalker?

Something big, brutal and spiritually enhanced.
>>
>>28020887

>Popelick goatman
>skinwalker
>>
>>28020978
That's like saying spics aren't niggers.

They're all effectively the same.
>>
>>28021013
>They're all effectively the same.

>Implying Bigfoot and Skinwalkers can be equated
One acts like a primitive man and the other is fucking bonkers.
>>
>>28021038
>One acts like a primitive man and the other is fucking bonkers.
Second verse is same as the first. Fill 'em full of lead and put 'em in the dirt.
>>
>>28021038
Let's all just assume we're talking about the big baddies here. The ones that will rip your innards out and make shrines from your flesh, the ones that will shapeshift into a 10/10 3.14 QT and lure you Into the woods for false sex and use your body as a host to devour other unlucky wanderers.
>>
>>28021080
>shapeshift into a 10/10 3.14 QT and lure you Into the woods for false sex
>implying half of this board wouldn't sperg out and save themselves with their autism
>>
>>28021098
99% of this board are composed of virgins, I'm pretty sure they'd be fucked, including myself.
>>
>>28018803
kek
>>
File: 1445472291801.jpg (38 KB, 380x439) Image search: [Google]
1445472291801.jpg
38 KB, 380x439
>>28018803
AAAYOOOOOOO
>>
>>28017038
>not a battle raifu

Have fun getting eaten.
>>
>>28020213
Kek I love this one
>>
Ok so what about other equipment, primarily defensive stuff would you need to take with you?

Setting up camp at night, you'll probably have one guy on firewatch.

How do you set up a perimeter? Fishing line with bells? Holy Salt?
>>
>>28021392
>Fishing line with bells?
You can get portable motion sensor alarms for like, 30 bucks.
>>
>>28021432
Toys can break. Sure you can bring your machines, but you always want fail-safes.

I think the only way you can 'effectively' hunt these thing sis if you go full Indian. Sure, bring weapons and fancy tech, but also use age-old hunting patterns and strategies.
>>
>>28021506
You can't beat them on their terms.

Our technology is our only advantage.
>>
Just read the Missing 411 series on disappearances in state parks. /k/ will never set foot in the woods again.
>>
>>28017784
I'd use my 7mm Rem Mag. Tear that mother fucker in half.
>>
>>28017932
Light the fucking forest on fire, and shoot what comes out.
>>
>>28021589
>how to get arrested fast in two easy steps
>>
>>28021600
Nigger we're talking about horrible monsters in your fucking yard trying to eat you. I'll take jail.
>>
>>28021606
>your fucking yard
>the fucking forest
>>
>>28021669
Semantics
>>
>>28021705
Calm down Stephanie...
>>
>>28021705
I don't think a difference in physical location is a matter of semantics. Unless you mean to say your yard is in fact a forest, in which case you need to reclaim your yard.
>>
>>28020175
:(
Why do you have to remind me.
everyday i dream of a Communist society without getting arrested for a sticker that says i might dissent.
>>
>>28021789
>:(
>Why do you have to remind me.
Sorry senpai.

I haven't seen your threads around. You give up?
>>
If goatman wants your yard and your house.
You give him your fucking yard and your house.
Those things can be replaced, half of your internal organs cannot.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (16 KB, 400x309) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
16 KB, 400x309
>>28021805
No, I haven't given up on this shit yet. But i'm getting tied up with work since the Paris Attacks raised our threat levels a bit. which means more time on base less time at house.
>>
>>28021823
What a drag.

Best of luck captain, I look forward to hearing the stories of a misfit navy.
>>
>>28021821
>not fighting back against the tyranny of monsters
Why are you even here?
>>
>>28021849
Thanks bud.
Immigrants suck dicks, I'm going to have to give my security office and my room to those fucks.
>>
>>28021862
They were probably here before us buddy, and they'll probably still be here after we wipe out our population with nukes.
>>
http://strawpoll.me/6126783
>>
>>28017807
Nonono never look a skin walker in the eyes, that's how they get in your skin!
>>
>>28018642
Might want to tone down the crazy just a single notch there.
>>
>>28022377
What about through heavily tinted/mirrored glasses/goggles or NVGs?
>>
>>28020887
I went out on a 2 day camping trip with some buddies to look for him, after the two days were up (didn't go the second night) and some spoopy shit going down, we packed up and went home.
We had apparently been gone a week or so
idk how or why but it really only was 2 days 1 night
>>
>>28021125
I follow no qt 3.14 into the woods, that's just stupid
>>
>>28017510
On*
>>
File: IMG_20141215_085741085_HDR.jpg (3 MB, 2432x4320) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20141215_085741085_HDR.jpg
3 MB, 2432x4320
>>28020374
Bumping this.
>>
>>28022933
Nice photo anon, you take this yourself?
>>
Wish I could come, I got Brass Henry Leveraction 45-70 gvt., got some holy salt, holy water, and some other stuff... and I might be able to get a Catholic Preist to bless my gun and ammo.
>>
>>28023848
>>28017038

In NE btw.
>>
>>28023848
>might be able to get a Catholic Preist
How do you even go about that without being slapped upside the head?
>>
>>28017092
i will.
If we can get a shit load of cameras and use the footage to get cabelas to make

"most dangerous hunts, paranormal/skinwalker edition"
where its the Dice engine and every gun in the /k/ arsenal.

rated M for MADNESS

>>28017119
>AZ
>indian ground

oh shit

>>28017154
>kentucky
>texas
Alabama is next, i just know it.
>>
>>28023880

>Family friend

>Geta a chuckle out of it

>Asks why, I reply, To keep the boogeymen and non-Christian invaders away

>Okay anon, why not, I got nothing else to do

>And then he fully blessed my bowie knife, and asked if there was anything else, I said, prolly later
>>
>>28017038
Im with you, Ill bring my Sig AR and 44 mag.
>>
>>28018034
the eject button on the vcr
>>
>>28023950

40 keks.
>>
>>28018315
>We are all just visitors here.
well so are the paranormal and metaphysical but we do shit with the land.
>>
>>28020962
.308 hollow point blessed by a preacher and an indian witchdoctor?
>>
>>28023991
Fill the hollow points with salt (I guess blessed is better) and cap it off with church candle wax.
>>
>>28017038

would goatman taste like goat if you cook him?
>>
>>28023991

>Find Spear of Destiny, Holy Grail, Philosopher's Stone
>Kill all the spoops
>????
>Profit
>>
>>28023950
So .22 short?

You're insane if you think I'm going to stand up to push that button.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 1136x640
>>28018155
>You need some kind of way to remind you of the original group size and a way to identify who the goatman is.
Something like rick did in that one episode then?
>>
>>28024024

Goat and "long pulled pork", *wink**wink*
>>
>>28018642
>literally supernatural shapeshifters controlling the media and the government and Upper echelons of military and Law Enforcement
You know Jews are just regular people, right? They can't actually shapeshift.
>>
>>28024043
When I was a kid I used to think eating long pork meant sucking dick.

I was under the impression that eating semen was how the few Donner party survivors fed themselves until I learned about it in history class.
>>
>>28018056

Well I guess I have been screwed for years. And nothing has happened. I wonder why... Oh right I don't get scared over nothing, like shadows.
>>
>>28024032
Exactly
>>
>>28024067

10/10 you got the reference, canabilism!
>>
>>28018044

.... I had something very similar, gives me chills thinking bout it...
>>
>>28018044
This is probably why russia has their guns blessed.

they know whats in their wilderness.
>>
>>28024256
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
>>
File: e21.png (409 KB, 400x565) Image search: [Google]
e21.png
409 KB, 400x565
>>28024029
>philosopher's stone
>spoops turn to gold
>mfw
>>
>>28024398
bitching statues.

>>28024345
russia is 30% ice year around....they know what lurks in those frozen tombs.
Siberia wasnt a working camp, it was an excavation......
>>
>>28024032
MR POOPY BUTTHOLE
>>
Oh my god.

what if....GOATMAN is the Krampus!!!!
>>
>>28024518

Same dealio, holy weapons, pray and kill, wash, rinse, repeat.
>>
>>28024530
....but.....if the Krampus is loose.....What happened to Santa?

IS SANTA OK!!??

I NEED TO KNOW IF SANTA CLAUS IS OK!!!!!
>>
>>28024032
MR POOPY BUTTHOLE
>>
File: DISGUSTED_AUTIST.jpg (70 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
DISGUSTED_AUTIST.jpg
70 KB, 800x450
>>28024544
WHAT HAPPENED TO SANTA!?
>>
>>28018180
Just tape something around your arm like the arabs do
>>
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
>>28017038
I'd be there if I didn't live in the Midwest bro

A little bit of advice from my Cherokee father, watch out they're wily as fuck
>pic related, fuck Skinwalkers
>>
>>28024817
>>28024544
SOMETHING HAPPENED TO SANTA!?

WHAT HAPPENED TO SANTA!!!!????
>>
>>28022312
So according to this you dorks actually believe in magic.

Why don't you use staves instead of guns?
>>
>>28024916
Your Cherokee father probably is a skinwalker.
>>
File: 1439222329356.jpg (56 KB, 358x429) Image search: [Google]
1439222329356.jpg
56 KB, 358x429
good luck on the hunt lads. rooting for you from /a/
>>
>>28025024
this nigga, lol.

I bet you've never seen a kraken, either.
>>
>>28020213
What does "ok 1 day" even mean?
>>
>>28025100
I believe it meant it was allowing them entrance on its grounds for "1 day". The viscera was probably just to make sure they knew what might happen if they didn't hold up their end of the deal.
>>
File: 1410632300728.jpg (65 KB, 441x640) Image search: [Google]
1410632300728.jpg
65 KB, 441x640
>>28024449
holy shit somebody make this fucking movie
>>
>>28025116
Ah, thanks anon
>>
>>28025045
Come talk waifus with us in /ak/.
>>
>>28025131
Just doing my bit.
>>
File: 1440971840306.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1440971840306.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
>>28025136
maybe
>>
Skinwalkers and the Goat Man don't fucking exist.

What you /k/unts are going to do is, bumble around in someone's back yard, lacquered and drugged up, accidentally shoot yourselves in drunken ecstasy, then run around spooked and bleeding like headless chickens as you puke, piss, shit and shoot wildly into the woods before collapsing into unconsciousnesses.

Then wake up the next morning to do it all again.
>>
>>28025156
We've got a strawpoll.

Bitches love strawpoll.
>>
>>28025204
but wouldn't that be hilarious to hear about though?
>>
>>28025204
>Skinwalkers and the Goat Man don't fucking exist.
Prove it homo. We've got a mostly insane writefag on our side of this argument.
>>
>>28025225
But you won't hear about it.

You'll just get stupid spoopy green text stories of some anons haphazard 10 minute escapade in some small woodlot before getting the fuck out because its pass his curfew.

All written in a compelling narrative that makes the 10 minutes of innawoods idiocy a noble endeavor taken up by the every man.
>>
>>28025238
OPs image >>28017038

Looks like a pasty white redneck wearing his Halloween costume out in the night to rape'O Treat his cousin.
>>
You're all retarded, and a big part of the reason this board continues to circle the drain
>>
>>28025119
im already writing a script with Teddy Roosevelt grizzly hunting and coming across skin walkers.

its an adaptation of my fan film Teddy meets predator.

though i think i make it Ted Nugent vs Skinwalkers and
teddy Roosevelt vs Predator in the amazon.
>>
>>28025433
>i hate fun....the post
>>
>>28025526
>its an adaptation of my fan film Teddy meets predator.
WHEN?
>>
>>28025534
>I am autist. I believe in half man half goat. Will you come in the woods with me and my gun?
>>
>>28025558
when i can find someone resembling teddy and a 7ft predator looking mother fucker.
>>
>>28025578
It's at least 60% goat.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.