[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you carry and how do you carry it? Looking for my first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7
File: sp-101-1.jpg (635 KB, 1200x519) Image search: [Google]
sp-101-1.jpg
635 KB, 1200x519
What do you carry and how do you carry it?

Looking for my first ccw purchase and I'm curious as to what everyone here carries.
>>
File: image.png (288 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
288 KB, 750x1334
>>28014009
All you had to do was search the catalog bro.
>>
>>28014009

Fullsize 9mm in a Desantis Mad Max holster (strong-side IWB that comes with leather loops.) I switched to the black plastic c-clips just so I could tuck shirts in over the gun; works pretty well.
>>
>>28014009
S&w bodyguard in my front pocket.
>>
>>28014017
not even close to the same thread
>>
>>28014009
HK VP9 in a Bladetech nano IWB holster.
About 1 o'clock/appendix carry.

Pretty comfy and disappears under even a form-fitting shirt.
>>
>>28014027
>9mm

how the hell did I write that. I meant 1911. The fuck.
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2046x1584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2046x1584
I always carry a 45 tucked in my pants cocked and locked.
>>
>>28014088

thatsbait.gif
>>
Glock 19, appendix carry...
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 510x297) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 510x297
>>28014009
>>
>>28014119
Kiss your junk goodbye.

Ruger lc9 iwb at 5oclock or an m&p bodyguard in the pocket.
>>
>>28014009
Sig P238 .380. Just powerful enough to matter, sight radius just long enough to be useful and accurate, and weight just enough to take the snap out of the round. Otherwise, so small and light I never have cause to say "I'm not bothering today"
>>
>>28014009

I open carry my glock 17.
>>
I carry that which I have earned proficiency with and shoot accurately.
I carry the most powerful thing I can carry without sacrificing comfort or accuracy, like at all.
I carry the gin that fits my hand and ability.
For myself that's the Glock 27; for you, probably a midsize 9mm.
>>
I Mexican carry a Colt Gold cup daily and have for the last 3 years. Going to switch to a VP9 with an AIWB holster soon.
>>
>>28014401
You sound like the life of a party.
>>
Ruger LCR w/ Lasermax and night sights

Compared to the scandium framed S&W I used to carry its an absolute dream to shoot. I got the .38 version because you get the absolute worst of both worlds firing .357 magnum from a snubby barrel. It is my favorite "teach women and kids how to shoot" gun because of its mild recoil, low weight and simplicity of use.

It is also my concealed carry gun because you can run a full box of ammo through it without wearing your hands out.
>>
If it's warm I'll carry a Walther PPS IWB as I can easily conceal it with just a T shirt.

If it's cold I'll carry a Browning Hi Power OWB with a longer coat or flannel or whatever to conceal it.
>>
Kahr pm9 in an Alienware cloaktuck 2 southpaw positioned at 6 o'clock most often.

Kahr p380 in a Kevin Haas custom solo clip at appendix when in jeans and a t-shirt
>>
>>28014691
Lol I mean aliengear. I don't think I conceal a laptop or tower and a pistol in my waistband. Perhaps I should attempt
>>
File: 4.jpg (50 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
50 KB, 640x360
one of these two once i get my CCP. have a holster for both
>>
>>28014009
>What do you carry and how do you carry it?
muh dick.

half cocked at the 12 o clock usually in the 6 oclock position, until I see your mother or your sister, then its condition zero and 2 confirmed KIA boom headshots.
>>
>>28014719
>how do i carry
4 oclock IWB... Carry around the house to get used to it.
>>
>>28014786
Ick, I never could get used to 4 o'clock for some reason
>>
Are there any hasguns who don't daily carry at all?

Obviously, this question is geared really only towards handgun owners.
>>
>>28014817
I'm too young to carry, but have a handgun or two. Shit sucks
>>
>>28014817
I don't carry. I have two handguns, but I live in Massachusetts. Getting a concealed carry permit is a pain in the ass and as long as you're not a complete numpty you're in one of the safest states in the Union. If you ever need a gun in Massachusetts, I'd say you're the one who fucked up.
>>
>>28014719
how is carrying the revolver working out for you? im a better shot with one most of the time but i feel like sitting on that fucking barrel all day would suck
>>
>>28014088
I won't feel bad when you shoot off your balls and cock you dumbass probably mexicunt bastard.
>>
>>28014009
Full size 1911 with a shoulder rig locked and loaded with 45 super 8 round mags plus 1 in the chamber. I carry 4 spare mags and have 6 10 round mags in the glove box of my car for backup incase shit really hits the fan.
>>
>>28015331
Thanks uncle fudd.

Cz 75 but now wheel guns cause of capacity restrictions. I might carry my government surplus 1911 once I get one.

Check out what I carry and why series on the truth about guns
>>
>>28015921
>uncle fudd

Fudd nothing, I...oh, never mind. It's two revolvers and two over-under shotguns for me.

Someday, I will trust springs.
>>
I carry a S&W model 64 with a 4" barrel, IWB, one o'clock position.
>>
>>28014058
Ok retard
>>
>>28014009
XDs $12 neoprene holster, appendix carry or 4:00 depending on what I'm wearing.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.