[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, /k/, I have a question. Let's say that, as a Britbong,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 14
File: Webley_Military_Mark_IV_1793.jpg (45 KB, 695x425) Image search: [Google]
Webley_Military_Mark_IV_1793.jpg
45 KB, 695x425
So, /k/, I have a question. Let's say that, as a Britbong, I'm sick of being arrested for buttering my toast with an unreasonably large plastic butter knife, and I want to move over to the USA to get guns and more freedom, and to attempt to single-handedly recolonize America like the good Brit I am.

Which State would be best to move to for owning firearms, how much cash should I scrape together to move, and how hard is it to immigrate from the UK?

Also, would it be autistic to buy a STEN / Sterling, Enfield, or Webley, just for reinforcing my Britishness?
>>
Dunno about the STEN/Sterling, but getting an Enfield or Webley for yourself would be awesomely British old boy!
>>
Please, please, please don't come to the US. You may like guns but your still a britbong and your country is the reason we have liberals.

That said, I have a Sterling Mk4, it's actually a really really really cool gun. But can you really say it's a British gun anymore? 95% of the people in your country don't even know what it is called, what it's country of origin is, or anything about them, let alone be able to touch one or own one.

Face it, the Sterling is an American gun now. We saved it while your country tried to give it an abortion. Now fix your own country and your teeth first.
>>
>>28009358
>your still a britbong and your country is the reason we have liberals
No, it isn't. You have Liberals because that's just the way things are. Don't blame other countries, that's entirely your own fault.
>Face it, the Sterling is an American gun now
And I assume you'll now try and say that the Enfield is an American gun, too. Or anything made by Webley. Or the Chauchaut, or perhaps anything made by HK?
And let me guess, coffee is American, too. And tea. I mean, you drink it more than anyone so it's yours, right? That's how ALL of this works.
>>
File: PTvpHPJ.gif (1 MB, 400x244) Image search: [Google]
PTvpHPJ.gif
1 MB, 400x244
>>28009391
Britbong butthurt
>>
>>28009391
BRITKEK LITERALLY BTFO
>>
>>28009391
Fuck off. We're full.
>>
>>28009391
>he unironically thinks it doesn't work like that
>>
>>28009343
if you like guns, avoid states with high scores on the brady campaign list like California, New Jersey, New York, etc.
otherwise make your decision based on what kind of scenery and weather you like, and what states have the most work available in your field.

anons make fun of brits on /k/ but in real life they're among the more highly respected foreigners
>>
File: 1440133871221.jpg (149 KB, 1103x674) Image search: [Google]
1440133871221.jpg
149 KB, 1103x674
>>28009391
BTFO
T
F
O

That aside, Integrate or die.
If you immigrate into the USA adopt our customs or don't immigrate at all.
>>
File: 1447056099779.jpg (22 KB, 460x566) Image search: [Google]
1447056099779.jpg
22 KB, 460x566
>>28009391
Noguns pls go
>>
>>28009343
>Which State would be best to move to for owning firearms

New Hampshire has good gun laws and is pretty white.

>how much cash should I scrape together to move

Probably a lot

>how hard is it to immigrate from the UK?

Unless you're an illegal alien from a brown country it's very difficult for anyone to immigrate here.
>>
>>28010147
>anons make fun of brits on /k/ but in real life they're among the more highly respected foreigners
fuck no, fucking redcoats deserve their gunless fate. this is revenge for england starting the revolutionary war of independence where the united states of america had to defend itself from british tyranny.
>>
>>28009391
GTFO this American board, you pussy kekfaggot britbong.
>>
File: 1448523720936.jpg (89 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1448523720936.jpg
89 KB, 500x380
>>28009391
Get fucked britbong
>>
Just wanted to stop in and say congratulations on having the most day/k/are thread on the entire board.

People say it doesn't exist, but right here and now it's indisputable. Because you fucking idiots are making every American gun over look like a drooling retard with your "hurr durr, get lost britbong, uk is where libruls come from" idiocy.
>>
>and how hard is it to immigrate from the UK?

Extremely, you probably won't.
>>
>>28009358
Christ what a simple mind you have
>>
>>28010276
>cant handle some bants
>>
File: la_outline_map.gif (6 KB, 497x447) Image search: [Google]
la_outline_map.gif
6 KB, 497x447
OP, to answer your question, Louisiana is pretty lax on fun laws, and just about every Motherfucker who has one open carries it or has it on them at any given moment. Only downsides of the state are:
1- the heat. In my city it broke 105 degrees for a consecutive 37 days this summer with 80-800% humidity.
2- the bugs. If you can handle mosquitoes the size of small cats and cockroaches the size of a gorilla, then you'll be okay
Speaking of gorillas: 3- the niggers. Holy shit are they Fucking everywhere. They will dig though your stuff, break into your house, rape your family, yell loudly, and do all kinds of other niggerly things. They suck.

If you can handle those three things, Louisiana is a fine choice.
>>
>>28009343

Welcome you Limey bastard! We would be happy to have you if you stand for individual freedom and liberty.

First go to this anti-gun lobbiest groups page: http://www.bradycampaign.org/sites/default/files/SCGLM-Final10-spreads-points.pdf

Choose any state with a F rating.

Get a job in the state you choose and get a green card.

No you can move here and buy a Webley and an Enfield you can probally get both for under $1000 USD.

You can buy a sten but it will be semi-auto and have a wonky super long protruding barrel to comply with silly Federal laws. If you are willing to jump through hoops and pay a lot of money you can get a proper full auto sten.
>>
>>28009391
>Don't blame other countries, that's entirely your own fault.

Cultural marxism was invented in europe, though. They single-handedly ruined the entire rest of the world.
>>
>>28010276

>implying this ain't a butthurt britbong

lmfao
also, I'm europoor too, but nobody likes brits
>>
>>28010379
We invented you, you're our abortion.

You're still a cunt.
>>
>>28009343
Listen OP, I have your answer. Move to South Carolina.
> Niggers aren't bad and generally know their place
> Almost everyone is Pro-fun, and the state is Gerrymandered so bad that Libtards won't get elected anyways.
> Are you a libtard? Who gives a shit, you are so out numbered your vote doesn't matter.
> Mosquitoes aren't that bad, and if they are, bug spray.
> Ammo and Gas are the cheapest in country

South Carolina, I true Pro-fun State
>>
>>28010379

hurr durr
>>
File: Bangor-Maine-1_photo[1].jpg (94 KB, 460x369) Image search: [Google]
Bangor-Maine-1_photo[1].jpg
94 KB, 460x369
Oy, you limey cunt! Go to Maine; it has lax gun laws and the wet, miserable climate you're accustomed to.
>>
>>28010147
>>28010163
>>28010276
>>28010290
>>28010328
>>28010354
>>28010424
Traitors, we don't need more british gungrabbers in this country. DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM
>>
>>28009343
While the State Department is working on your de-Bongification, you can get into black powder shooting as soon as you step off the plane.
>>
>>28010436
fag
>>
>>28010436
I think you've actually managed to brainwash yourself
>>
Come to Texas. We like Britbongs. Why? I have no clue.

But in all seriousness if you move to any state in the south you'll be ok.

I seriously recommend Texas for a few reasons. Namely, being able to find a nice place to live, reasonably priced.Even in or near our largest cities. Also finding a job here won't be hard at all if you have any form of education beyond high school.

We also have cheap gas...for now.

But you can't go wrong with most gun-loving states. So moving anywhere in the South/Southwest or even a few East Coast states will be great. Immigration is hard though. sorry you aren't Mexican Britbro.
>>
>>28010328
Why didn't you mention the Syrian refugees
>>
>>28010612
>Why didn't you single out a group who will be 0.1% of the population
ftfy
>>
File: stanley.jpg (419 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
stanley.jpg
419 KB, 2048x1536
Guns, white poor people, and wide open spaces?

Try just about anywhere north and/or west of Kansas, avoid the coast and California like the plague.
>>
Another britbong here - same reasons as OP, with the addition of the complete apathy the populace has towards any of the changes that are happening.

Where to go for cheap land/cold climate/good gun laws though? Land in the UK sits at around $150000 per acre with planning permission, so I want to fulfill my dream of having cabin innawoods. Currently have my eyes on the Wyoming/Montana/Idaho region, 'cause you have some A++ mountains there (and public land, nothing really like it in the UK since the Enclosure Acts)

Czech republic is an easier immigration alternative here in the EU, but you can only shoot at licensed ranges and I just want off this continent desu, so it's either US or Canada.
>>
File: whiteblank[1].jpg (4 KB, 578x300) Image search: [Google]
whiteblank[1].jpg
4 KB, 578x300
>>28010853
North Dakota. Cheap land, cold climate, good gun laws. It also has the best job market in the entire country right now. Be advised, it is a sparsely populated, frozen wasteland.
Pic related: A scenic view of beautiful downtown Bismarck.
>>
Fix your own country instead of ruining ours.
>>
>>28010950
Second that, at least it's not super frozen yet.
>>
>>28009343
What skills do you have? That should determine your choice of state a lot more than firearms laws.

Just so long as you stay out of CA, NY, or DC, pretty much anywhere is good.

The biggest thing: don't be a cunt. Seriously. The burden is on YOU as an immigrant to fit in, not on other people to accommodate to you. If you have a thick accent, practice talking on mic in CoD or whatever until you are easily understandable to Americans. Vote for conservatives, not liberals who want America to become just as shitty as the UK
>>
Tennessee checking in. Summers are hotter than you are used to by a long shot, but Nashville or Knoxville might suit your purposes for a decent sized city job market.
>>
File: North_Dakota_population_map[1].png (72 KB, 700x400) Image search: [Google]
North_Dakota_population_map[1].png
72 KB, 700x400
>>28010950
Feel I should emphasize. When I say "sparsely populated" it might be a little difficult for a brit to grasp. I don't mean like "Oop North" where you might pass several old farm cottages and modest sheep ranches per mile of road. I mean long stretches of highway with fuck all in the way of humanity.
>>
>>28011073
i think a brit would just be amazed at how much nothing can truly belong withing ND
>>
File: apu.jpg (232 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
apu.jpg
232 KB, 500x380
>>28011002
>>
>>28010431
Fuck you, I like the miserable weather here.
>>
>>28011073
That sounds wonderful
>>
Since you are coming from Britain, even the guns available in California will seem amazing. Look at a climate map, tour some places, stay in the best one or wherever you find a job. As a brit that likes guns, I'm not sure there will be that much assimilating you need to do.
>>
just moved to california. we need a second form of ID to purchase a pistol. is my temporary driver's license okay? i lost my wallet a few weeks ago at the golf course and i still have it along with my new driver's license they sent me. would a voter registration card work as well?
>>
>>28009343
Immigrating is not hard at all, just takes time.

Go to New England, that place was made for you, but the gunphobic brain dead Californiafags would love your accent more.

And get all the britbong guns you want, if makes you cooler.

Get a solid $7,000
>>
>>28009343
Don't listen to these fags, come to America and bask is the freedom your ancestors fought to obtain. I would recommend Nevada, Texas, or Florida...all awesome states with awesome gun laws, awesome weather, and no state income tax...which is awesome. In addition to buying firearms, please be sure to start using the term awesome 75-100 times a day in order to fully assimilate yourself into our culture. Last but not least, buying firearms that represent how awesome your rejected country used to be is EXACTLY what you should do...right after you buy a 1911 and an M-1.
>>
File: MARTINI-HENRY_MARK_IV[1].jpg (45 KB, 1206x223) Image search: [Google]
MARTINI-HENRY_MARK_IV[1].jpg
45 KB, 1206x223
I think this could actually be a pretty decent deer gun.
>>
California
>>
>>28010436
The guy is trying to tilt the balance in your favor and you want to discourage him?

actually, he won't even have the right to vote.
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 161x127) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 161x127
>>28018554
Die faggot
>>
You need a greencard. Getting one is time consuming and expensive , so if you have very specific skills that an employer might want, they might help you.

Or you could invest a minimum of 500 000 dollars (heard its important that this investment creates jobs)

Then you live breathe and piss america for some years before you can apply for naturalization(actually becoming a citizen).

Good luck, you will need it.
>>
>>28010612
they're all in one small part and we have a good history with refugees considering the amount of vietnamese live in new orleans east
>>
>>28016147
it is
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.