[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/, how many of you have already picked up yours? As far as
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 1154x1154) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 1154x1154
/k/, how many of you have already picked up yours? As far as comfort, I'd give it a 10/10. Because knowing you're on the right side is always the best feeling. How will you all greet our UN liberators. And if they aren't greeted with open arms, what weapons would they use to root out the treacherous capitalist pigs?
>>
File: 1440908762368.gif (1 MB, 217x217) Image search: [Google]
1440908762368.gif
1 MB, 217x217
>>27970112
Ha! Love your post.
>>
>>27970112
One of these days I'll get to start a blue helmet collection. Each helmet will have a hole in it.
>>
>This obsession with the UN.

Why? You couldn't pick a more harmless enemy than a UN taskforce.
>>
>>27970112
the only ones I'm picking up are the ones are off the dead bodies of their unarmed convoys.
>>
>>27970112
Visiting from /g/, what do you mean OP? Is the UN invading a country?
>>
>>27970184
I wouldn't say invading. More like liberating. Because the people want it. Even if they don't know yet.
>>
>>27970184
There is a sizeable section within the US Firearms Enthusiast community who believe the UN is about to invade the US with blue-helmeted peace keepers.
>>
>>27970184
This is basically the 'Zombie Apocalypse' of the 1990s.
>>
>>27970176
That doesn't sound very solid why would-

Oh I see, for ventilation
>>
>>27970184
Europe is moving towards totalitarianism as a response to terrorism. It's a bad idea. Jokes.

This really belongs on /pol/.
>>
>>27970214
No no no, I'm simply asking which weapons the people would use to help our blue shield brothers liberate us
>>
I never understood the big fears about the UN from the United States. It is almost completely dominated by the US or members of NATO and has almost no military presence outside of those countries and northern Europe.

I personally endorse the UN as being basically boyscout camp for the militaries of neutral states.

Also this >>27970182

They literally watched genocide happen with loaded rifles in their hands. You think they would try and prevent you from getting your morning McMuffin?
>>
>>27970282
B-but mah NWO...

>Not realizing that the NWO's main military force is the US Armed Forces.
>>
That's because a large portion of states endorse the US. Now, let's say things changed and most of the UN allied with Russia and China. Things could change then.
>>
>>27970368
True, the American government will ally with them, whereas you will find pockets of dissent. That's where the problems lie.
>>
>>27970182
Wtf they impose food sanctions do not often provide aid like the pakistani NATO in Somalia and are incompetent by military standards.
>>
>>27970236
>weapons
Ignorance.
>>
>>27970384

Why would they?

The world has seen what Russian rule looks like.

The world can see now how China handles its internal affairs.
>>
>>27970112
The PAGST is a pretty good helmet, if heavy. I kept mine in original shit green though.
>>
File: by_the_emperor.jpg (96 KB, 311x750) Image search: [Google]
by_the_emperor.jpg
96 KB, 311x750
>>27970112
The UN isn't coming for your guns you autist. They never will.
>>
File: image.png (14 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14 KB, 501x585
>>27970461
Why?

Oh my silly goy, because we tell them to
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.