[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Scandinavian >tfw fucking hard as hell to own a handgun
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: bDKfP6S[1].gif (2 MB, 500x261) Image search: [Google]
bDKfP6S[1].gif
2 MB, 500x261
>tfw Scandinavian
>tfw fucking hard as hell to own a handgun
>tfw pretty much open borders
>tfw all kinds of shit going down
>tfw actually contemplating situations in which you could steal weaponry from the police just so that I won't be a sitting duck if shit hits the fan
inb4 diary
>>
I know you don't specifically mention laws in your post other than stealing weapons from a police station, however you do talk about difficulty in legally acquiring firearms. The criminals you worry about don't give you the courtesy of following the law, so why do you give it to them? Why not take advantage of porous borders with eastern Europe to get yourself some firepower?
>>
>be me, fellow scandinavian
>attend a piss easy hunting course that only took a few evenings to complete
>been a gun owner since I was 16
Even though we aren't supposed to own weapons for self defense and I bought it for hunting, I do for all intensive purposes own a shotgun I can defend myself with.
>>
>>27965022
Defend your home with would be a more accurate description. Your ten shotguns in the attic and locked in a safety box wouldn't have helped much if you were sitting in a certain cafe about a week ago or if you were chilling on a certain island some years ago.
>>
>>27964979
>>27965009
If I were a convicted felon in the US, my first order of business would be to get myself some protection. And depending on my felony, one more fuckup or 2 if its a 3 strikes thing I am going away forever. I already have broken and probably by circumstance or by choice wont follow the law any more-- so why bother worrying about the legality of things? If you aren't dumb, breaking the law isnt hard. For every criminal caught and convicted plenty more get away... What j am saying OP is if you are a smart guy who has a sense of self preservation, I'd bet you can get around arbitrary laws and restrictions with some careful planning and execution.

Good luck senpai
>>
>>27965038
It's still better than planning to steal weapons from the police. Here's a thought:
>join a pistol club
>aquire it legally
>conceal carry and make sure you don't get caught
>>
>>27965009
>>27965053
I like to consider myself as more than the dullest knife, but I just wouldn't know where to begin. Saying Eastern Europe is one thing, what then? The only places I can think of is gun stores and if you go in trying to bribe them, you're likely to get the shit beaten out of you. Hopefully they'll just laugh. Hang around town centers looking for rugged fellows? If you haven't got the contacts, getting the door to even crack a little is hard.
>>
>>27965072
>>27964979
Swedish has Pistol here.
you can CC it and if you get caught at "normal hours" you can just say that you are on your way to the range.

you will get shit if its loaded tho
>I would not recommend it
>>
>>27965104
What hoops did you have to go through to purchase it? Model?
>>
>>27965114
>Flawless criminal record

For a pistol you have to manage to join a gun club that accept members (hard)
do a safety and don't be a retard starter course and score 34 or 36 out of 50 with 5shots to get your "Green card" this is needed to compete.

when you are done with that you get to use rentals at the club or lend someone's at the club pistol for 6month and shoot.

to get to own a .22pistol you have to have been a active member in the club and been shooting for minimum of 6months and get 3gold marks.

1gold mark is 46 out of 50 with 5shots 1handed from 25meter (27yards)

when you have been a active member for 12months you can apply for a higher caliber like 9mm or .45acp w/e you like really.

you can max have 10pistols
1-5 is the most common amount of pistols people have since you have to motivate why you need said pistol and why your current pistol can't do the job the pistol you already have can.
so getting more then 1 or 2 pistols in 9mm can be tricky

I currently own a Hämmerli Xesse .22lr and a Sphinx 3000 competition standard in 9mm.
>>
File: 1402270256082.png (231 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1402270256082.png
231 KB, 2000x2000
>>27965160
oh ye and your Pistol license only last for 5years, you have to renew you pistol applications to show them that you are actually competing / active shooter.

>Pistols are 5year
>Rifles / shotguns are lifetime license
>>
>>27965171
>>27965160
>buy two guns
>whoops I lost my other gun, dropped it in a lake
>never renew license
>they just demand the one
possible?
>>
>>27964979
1. Get a regular hunting license/target shooting license.
2. Buy a long gun that uses a low-powered cartridge (.22 WMR, .410, .38 Special etc)
3. Use one of the many guides online to build a derringer or other small concealable pistol that uses the lower powered cartridge.

You'll need to do some background reading on metalworking and whatnot, but it's not especially difficult.

Alternatively, look up Sweden's laws on antique pistols: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antique_firearms#Sweden

(that's a start).
>>
>>27965224
>dropped it in a lake
they would search the lake.

more likely to say that i got robbed and let a friend punch me in the face a few times at the parking lot and steal my range bag.
>>
>>27965224
i think losing your gun can get you prison time in most yuropean countries.
>>
>>27965074
Go to Slavshit country, look for international biker gangs, like Bandidos or Hell's Angels. Explain your situation and your desire to exchange cash for guns. Say that you'll only shoot niggers and hajis. I'm sure they'll make give you fair price :^)

DO NOT CONTACT LOCAL MOB FOR THIS SHIT. Slav mafias are not to be trusted.
>>
>>27965160
Swefag here, felon so a legal gun is out of the question but I'm just curious; when you're allowed to buy a full size handgun, can you buy any gun you like?
>>
>>27965160
Nice way to keep the poorest =most likely to revolt part of the population unarmed. FUCKING COMMIES
>>
>>27965351
How can people write shit like this with a straight face
>>
>>27965074
When I wrote

>>27965053

I was thinking more along the lines of you stealing one. However, I then considered in Scandanavian countries, it may not be common for someone to leave a shotgun on top of a TV cabinet or something of that nature like the US, simply by the nature of firearms being less prevalent.

You do bring up a good point about contacts however, as doing something like >>27965351
is more likely to get you 1000 dollars poorer with a broken leg (or dead) at the back of an alley as it is to get you an actual gun.

As far as stealing goes, there isn't the potential danger and scamming of dealing with criminals. I suppose there is the potential danger of dying/getting caught, but when you see how un-seriously people take home security... if you are intelligent I am sure you could manage fine.

As far as making criminal contacts? No idea. Your best bet was to have made friends back in high school with the smart kids who were also drug dealers, hopefully immigrants from eastern europe or vietnam, as they will have extended family who are into small time things like chop shops. They may not be in the leg breaking and killing business, but have enough of a toe in the water to help you out getting a gun.
>>
>>27965307
of course it can't

>>27965437
>leave a shotgun on top of a TV cabinet or something of that nature like the US, simply by the nature of firearms being less prevalent.
we are required by law to buy a safe and store them in there, so yeah, they're not just going to found in peoples living rooms and so on
>>
>>27965022

>intensive purposes

intents and purposes
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.