[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Every single poster on here talks a big game about fighting off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: militia.jpg (8 KB, 276x182) Image search: [Google]
militia.jpg
8 KB, 276x182
Every single poster on here talks a big game about fighting off the gubbment when they come for your guns
>inb4 boat accident
But what have you done to team up?
Actions speak louder than words. And if you dont know where to meet up then whats the point
>>
File: 1447464181463.png (721 KB, 738x822) Image search: [Google]
1447464181463.png
721 KB, 738x822
>>27963775
Haven't you pencil fuckers learned yet? Nobody here owns guns. We're all tax-paying law abiding citizens.

>>>>>>/out/
>>
My parents' basement, that's where my brother lives and where my dad keeps 30 guns plus ammo and food supplies.

No real meetup plan needed, I'll be easy to get ahold of because I live in my parents' basement, too.
>>
>>27963783
I thought we were all Australians.

...Australian boat owners
>>
I have a collection of airsoft equipment and dull katanas. Why fight government, they win anyways. Posted from mothers basement.
>>
I thought we were just gonna draw dicks on everything.
>>
>>27963775
I have three airsoft rifles, my favorite brand is Condor.

t. /k/ommando pro
>>
>>27963799
All hail the Dicksistance!
>>
Who can honestly afford to OWN guns? Theyre expensive to buy, then you have to get the bullets, and safes, and cleaning supplies and all that.

I just go to the range once every 4-5 months and rent one for an hour or two. Easy, budget-conscious way to maintain my encyclopedic knowledge of firearms to keep up with the banter here without having to worry about all that gov't paranoia.

Besides, if i actually kept one around at home i'd probably kill myself or just flip out one day and rampage. Those things are dangerous.
>>
>>27963808
The sad thing is there are people who actually think this way.
>>
>>27963775
>owning guns
>2015

Get with the program shitlord
>>
>>27963775
>telling the NSA where you are going to meet up

....right

Try harder newfaggot
>>
>>27963775
militias should be geographically local at first

young people are prime recruits
>>
>>27963775
Our mosque has several plans
>>
>>27963775
hello Mr. Smith :^)
>>
File: benis.jpg (40 KB, 610x457) Image search: [Google]
benis.jpg
40 KB, 610x457
It's illegal to say "I want to kill the president of the United States"
>>
Law enforcement Is basically militarized at this point, who says the good old gov won't find them some tanks or just call In THE ACTUAL MILITARY? You think jihadi Johnny and bubba are gonna be able to actual defend themselves If they actual decide to take them?
Fuck NO.
>>
File: race_war.jpg (65 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
race_war.jpg
65 KB, 720x540
>>27964873
:^)
>>
>>27964915
A GALLON?
>>
File: Iraq.jpg (138 KB, 920x560) Image search: [Google]
Iraq.jpg
138 KB, 920x560
>>27964889
>>
>>27965120

Why IED when you can do it the ISIS way and rout a chickenshit unit, steal their gear, cut off another, jack THEIR shit, and keep going tiil you've denied a considerable swath of territory?

What are they gonna do, bomb American soil? Lets negotiate.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.