[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General .22
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: IMAG0580_1.jpg (388 KB, 1122x2687) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0580_1.jpg
388 KB, 1122x2687
I was just offered this rifle for 300, its on perfect condition, no rust and everything checks out. Its a .22 and comes with a few mags. Thoughts? Or should I pass.

General .22 to condense threads too
>>
File: IMAG0581_1.jpg (445 KB, 1204x2687) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0581_1.jpg
445 KB, 1204x2687
>>27962002
Here is another picture, and the last one I have. It's got a flashlight on it as you can see in this picture.
>>
Don't do it OP. There's no such thing as a good tactical .22.
>>
>>27962002
abort
>>
It's more for plinking. I don't own a .22 yet. It being tacticool is not a factor or main reason for buying. Also, I think it would be good for shooting the varmets that keep coming on my land.
>>
Most of those "tactical" .22s have more in common with airsoft or pellet guns than real firearms. Their main value is training people on a particular weapons platform.

If you actually want to shoot well, that $300 will buy a much better .22 rifle that looks more traditional.
>>
Man, why do people buy these stupid .22s? I just don't understand the appeal of so many parts and so much weight on a rifle that doesn't need any of it.

I much prefer the real rifle or a 10/22 designed for this.
>>
>>27962109
If you just want to plink, go buy a fucking 10/22 for less you mong. Far larger aftermarket and is more than a .22 bolt and barrel shoved in an airshit plastic shell.
>>
>>27962196
Easy there bud. It's not alot of plastic. And the lower can go onto the 5.56 upper, but I see your point
>>
>>27962176
The theory would be to set up the same as your go-to-war/shtfeotweorlwtfomgbbq rifle and be able to practice for cheap at short range/ at a pistol range.

That theory is pure mallninja faggotry.
>>
>>27963687
>That theory is pure mallninja faggotry.

Why?
>>
>>27962002
522 kicks ass, i'm at work or i'd snap a pic. I have about 6k rounds through mine with no malfunctions, apart from the occasional thunderbolt dud. I swapped the fore end for an aluminum tube to float the barrel.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.