[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can has gunsafe thread? Best safes for specific price points?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: bsf13_hr37_ext_f.jpg (1 MB, 4284x4029) Image search: [Google]
bsf13_hr37_ext_f.jpg
1 MB, 4284x4029
I can has gunsafe thread?

Best safes for specific price points?

Any holiday dealz goin on?
>>
>>27960931
Do you live in the place you plan to die?
If the answer is no, the best advice I've seen is to get a bunch of smaller safes instead of one large one. They're FAR easier to move around(or steal I suppose too, although they should be bolted, and that's X times as many safes to break into with your valuables divided up).
I have a 36 gun safe(more of a fireproof box) and it was an absolute bitch to move even with a dolly, and I didn't even have to go over anything more than a raised spot in a doorway.
>>
>>27961071
I'm a pretty young mobile person. Perhaps another option. Fake walls, hidden in furniture?
>>
>>27961182
>I'm a pretty young mobile person.
Then yeah, I'd actually advise against a safe for now. Hide them.
How much cash do you have invested in guns?
How ghetto of places do you generally live?
>>
>>27961253
>>27961182
don't forget to get it all covered in insurance. It shouldn't be that high a premium unless you own some real pricey things.
>>
File: 1028410.jpg (12 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1028410.jpg
12 KB, 480x480
A professional will get through about any safe.
Safes stop random burglars and kids; that's good.
Safes also protect against fire if fire rated.

Best safe for price point? I don't know. Menards sells gun safes, you might could save big money.
I bought mine at tractor supply, it's not fire rated which sucks but it looks nice, will stop a crack head or child, holds all my guns and only cost $200.

>pic related
I keep it bolted down to the floor inside a closet, behind a closed door.
>>
>>27962782
>a professional will get through any safe
yeah, but professionals know not to break into the house of the guy who could arm a militia
>>
>>27962782
many small safes > one big ass heavy safe
>>
>>27962782
motherfucking dumbass, how many professional safe crackers have you ever came across? name one, faggot.
and what are the chances that jamal is a pro safe cracker?
>>
If the value of your guns is more then what your home insurance covers then buying a fire rated safe is a must.
>>
>>27960931
Check directly from suppliers for cosmetically "damaged" safes, or even some stores will have discounted damaged safes from their warehouse.

got mine regular 1299 for 400 because their front end loader rammed the shit out the back of it with a fork and punched a hole about 4 inches across, and half an inch wide, 1 inch deep through the steel. Probably effected its fire safety, but i just got out my welder and threw a rod over it, and welded it. the rear faces the wall anyways. and it will not be moved from that wall, without some sort of jack or a pallet jack. we moved it into place with a engine hoist.
>>
>>27962782
>professional

Professionals dont commit crimes and break into your suburb house for your AR-15, M&P shield, and your nugget, when they make 60 thousand or more a year.

You'll come home to a cut up safe, unentered, and about 10,000 finger prints on any of your tools, or the safe, because niggers/natives are stupid.
>>
>>27962782
hey! fucking kek! let me guess...
dont learn a martial art because bruce lee will still whoop my ass hypothetically
dont higher education because i wont nobel prize
dont buy a nice care because it isnt a hotrod/street racer
dont enlist because not an elite
dont invest because warren buffet is better

faggot, back to /mlp/ with you.
>>
>>27963346
kek
>>
>>27960931
A hidden safe will be far more cost-effective than a proper safe. You don't even have to get a proper manufactured safe; if you want to be a complete poorfag, cut out the drywall behind a well-fitting bookcase or mirror and stash your shit in there.

A safe is like a big "steal me" sign. They can't steal what they don't know exists.
>>
>>27963385
Pic related.

Also, by "proper" I mean torch-resistant,quality-made, and expensive as shit, like a Graffunder or something.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.