[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marines Assault Vietnam Vet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9
File: Ken_Lemon_Vet_Story.jpg (80 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Ken_Lemon_Vet_Story.jpg
80 KB, 640x360
http://www.wsoctv.com/news/news/local/vietnam-vet-says-he-was-attacked-shamed-charlotte-/npQT3/

>Muh stolen valor
>>
pieces of shit
>>
>>27960444

How do stolen valor nuts decide who to pounce on?
>>
>>27960444
poor guy
>>
>>27960520

They just sort of know, you know? Like they feeeeeel who they don't think was really in the military and react accordingly.
>>
Marine =/= smart.
>>
>>27960444
Wear the uniform right or not at all, your own fault dickhead
>>
>>27960544
What that edge. You could get cut!
>>
God dammit, why in NC?

Fucking Marines are getting dumber on a yearly basis
>>
>>27960594

I'm guessing because it tends to be a layover on the way to both Virginia Beach and DC.
>>
>>27960444
He should just report it to the marines directly.

That asshole fucked up when he said he was an ACTIVE duty marine. I'm pretty sure assaulting a veteran is groups for an NJP asswhooping.
>>
>>27960544

>be old
>hands shake
>eyes not as good as they used to be
>been out of the service for decades
>maybe even a bit senile

There are plenty of reasons why this dude might have had his ribbons on crooked, all are perfectly acceptable.

What's not acceptable is snapping at a decorated combat veteran even after he shows you PROOF that he has earned the awards. Stolen Valor is a meme, I work at an ACP we saw tons of retired vets come through on veterans day with their dress jackets hung up in the rear of their cars. If I even saw something as crazy as a medal hanging upside down I would simply let them know and send them on their way, not assault them like some crazy asshole.
>>
>>27960622

He didn't mention his rank, is it still assaulting a superior officer/nco if their retired?
>>
I like how the cop who intervened didn't feel like doing his job.
>>
>>27960634
Well I think it shouldn't matter since the vet's retired and has fucking purple hearts.

Plus I don't think the mureen is high ranked. Officers and senior enlisted aren't this level of retarded normally.
>>
>>27960444
Stolen valor nuts and the blind worship of military in the US is one of the most bizarre and befuddling things I've seen. I've seen people buy milfags in full uniform meals 5 times in the last 3 months.

2 of them seemed uncomfortable when literally everybody in line said "thank you for your service" and on one occasion 2 boomers were arguing over who got to buy the guy's meal when the guy said "that's okay it's not like I don't get my paychecks from Uncle Sam" and looked wholly uncomfortable the entire time. The guy who managed to pay first had the smuggest shit eating grin on is face walking out and the guy who didn't get to looked genuinely depressed afterwards.

How many of you milfags on /k/ get shit paid for you in public? I want some stories because I know this has to be extremely prevalent. I thought it was something of a /k/ meme at first.

2 of the 5 times was the same guy and I've seen him walking around town in full uniform all the time and I highly doubt he's actually at a base. He's probably a recruiter or something because I know there isn't a base for miles around for how much I've seen him out and about in full uniform..
>>
>>27960544

>fitting into your military dress uniform from 50 years ago.

Most Vietnam vets are approaching 70 years old. The probability that they still fit into clothes they wore in their prime is pretty unlikely.
>>
>>27960444

>Fobbits assault an actual war hero

maybe if he were decked out head to toe in MOLLE and addressed them as bro he would have been alright.

they should be court martialed.
>>
>>27960594
Being dumb is almost a requirement for the marines. Not all of them are obviously but it mostly attracts fags that grew up on COD and Private Ryan and enlisted the USMC as a career instead of ever pursuing college or were completely out of job options and wouldn't make it in the Navy/Airforce.
>>
>>27960672

When I just got back from Iraq a group of guys went to the strip club but we were drinking first and the lady at the front after she let my friends in looked at me and said I was too drunk to go in, which I probably was.

The guy behind me said, "Hey that's not right! He's a marine and just wants to see some naked ladies".

The lady said If I went and ate something shed let me in. The guy walked me to the burger joint right next to the strip club, bought me a burger, walked me back, paid my cover price and bought me a lap dance. Shit was cash, he was a nice guy.

>>27960444

Fucking autistic asshole.
>>
>>27960444

they should be dishonorably discharged
>>
>>27960625
>>27960732
>Or not at all
>>
>>27960672
>How many of you milfags on /k/ get shit paid for you in public?
Someone paid for my gas once. It was like $30 worth and it felt really uncomfortable. I refused at first but he was really insistent
>>
>>27960787

I don't give a fuck how someone chooses to wear their medals. They earned them, they can wear them how they like. No one has any right to touch them but the soldier they belong to. Trying to literally steal them from a man who served his country with distinction because they're on crooked or on a non-issue article of clothing is just childish and autistic.
>>
>>27960832
3 out of the 5 times (the ones who weren't the one guy who I'm 95% sure is a recruiter) looked uncomfortable as fuck and refused at first too.

And every single time someone said "thank you for your service" everyone in line and around said it right after except me. I got a couple of dirty looks and don't get me wrong my best friend is currently in the Navy I just don't think it's necessary and I think it's a fucking weird forced aspect of culture.
>>
>>27960672
I'm in the National Guard and we travel pretty much every drill. Shit's fucking frustrating. I understand why people want to pay for our shit but I legit have only done one thing of value and that was when a tornado destroyed almost an entire town.

No dead bodies, nobody seriously injured. All I did was "save" a cat from a tree. Woo, thank me for my service.
>>
>>27960544
>>27960787
That's some electron-thin edge
>>
>>27960444

FUCKING YANKEE FAGGOTS, CARPETBAGGING SHITS AND LIBERALS IN CHARLOTTE. NC IS A GREAT STATE IF YOU STAY AWAY FROM THE FUCKING YANKEE, BEANER, AND NIGGER INFESTED CITIES.

HOW DO BEANERS EVEN GET HERE? I'M NOT FUCKING JOKING THEY'RE HERE. HOW? CARPET BAGGERS FUCK OFF.
>>
File: IMG951224.jpg (152 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
IMG951224.jpg
152 KB, 1280x1280
First off, fuck those guys. Also:

>typical /k/ommando fare of hating all muhreens

Your friendly neighborhood devildouche, here.

It is absolutely true that there are mouth breathers in the Marine Corps. However...

Considering the amount of intelligent and competent Marines I'm friends with, I believe the amount of generalization on /k/ towards Marines is typically out of stereotypes and ignorance. More importantly, it's hypocritical because if it was a hivemind of people making inaccurate generalizations of all gun owners, the same /k/omrades who are generalizing in this thread would be butthurt. Just saying.

Have a nice day. Here's a dank meme that has nothing to do with weapons.
>>
>>27960962

I generally find army to be dumber than marines substantially. But being more professional than the army is like winning the special olympics...
>>
>>27960962
If the test of 4skin can generalize shitskins based off of the actions of a loud minority then I can generalize muhreens based off of the actions of a loud minority

>tl;dr I guess they don't teach you banter in "muh reen core"
>>
>>27960962
I think the stigmatization of muhreens comes from shit like the OP pic. You don't see nearly as much of that kind of asshole shit from other branches like you do muhreens .

I'm not saying all marines are pig headed asshole retards but by god the ones that are, are louder than the respectable marines.
>>
>>27960962
This
>>
>>27960962
>I'm a marine and I use big words! See marines are smart too guys!
>>
>>27960942

Uh wut
>>
>>27961063
saigamarine got doxxed after raiding the BLM protest in Minnesota
>>
>>27960962
that picture killed me
>>
>>27960942
LOL

based saigamarine & co

You guys are the best
>>
File: saigamarine.jpg (235 KB, 1589x624) Image search: [Google]
saigamarine.jpg
235 KB, 1589x624
>>27961235
the nigger deserved it.
>>
>>27961364
Said the liberal cückold
>>
>>27961235
>BLM
...Bureau of Land Management? What, Bundy Ranch?
>>
File: dd214.png (2 MB, 3488x1468) Image search: [Google]
dd214.png
2 MB, 3488x1468
>>27961364
>>
>>27960896
thank you for your service.
>>
>>27960942
Damn this dudes a faggot irl too lmao
>>
>>27961375
>black lives matter
>>
File: gay.jpg (39 KB, 350x402) Image search: [Google]
gay.jpg
39 KB, 350x402
>>27960942
Yeah she seems like a real credible source.
>>
>>27961375
probably BLM = black lives matter

though if they are holding protest about it would that mean they are against black lives mattering?
>>
>>27961006
>big words
Read a book Anon, you're embarrassing yourself.
>>
H-has anyone contacted saiga yet?
http://www.citypages.com/news/armed-white-supremacists-threaten-protesters-at-4th-precinct-shutdown-7847606
>>
>>27961995
Yeah he and Black Powder Bro are fine. Just trying to lay low. Fortunately people have short attention spans and the #blacklivesmatter shit going on in Missouri is greatly overshadowing the shit going on in Minnesota.
>>
>>27960832
>serve our nation
>come home and get thankraped
They can't keep getting away with it!
>>
>>27961995
all good senpai
We got it covered
>>
File: 1409289048830.jpg (65 KB, 941x708) Image search: [Google]
1409289048830.jpg
65 KB, 941x708
>>27960962
6 words of condemnation about piece of shit punks hurting and stealing from a REAL COMBAT VET. Paragraph defending YOUR intelligent MARINEBROS.
Dude you marines are all a bunch of cock sucking wanna be spartans. Who actually have cock sucking rituals.
>>
>>27961995
Didn't see fatty Collin with him
>>
>>27962177
You sound mad.
>>
>>27962197
do you enjoy getting banned for doxxing?
>>
>>27962251
Do you enjoy an obese wife?
>>
>not punching the faggots in the face

Shiggy.
>>
File: 0-0.gif (2 MB, 462x480) Image search: [Google]
0-0.gif
2 MB, 462x480
>>27962251
>>27962251

MFW you are now being investigated by the department of justice because of Julio
>>
I think a lot of people do this either because they're older and feel guilty about how they treated the vietnam generation of servicemen or are younger and who dont want to be labeled as "hating the military" because they view it as unpopular or politically incorrect
>>
>>27962329

They assaulted a Vietnam Vet because they feel guilty about how they treated that generation or don't want to be labeled as hating the military?
>>
>be too poor/ignorant to get into college
>score too low on my ASVAB for a real profession
>only thing I'm qualified for is toting a gun in an illegal war in the desert
oo fucking rah!
>>
>>27962501
Not defending the muhreenkore but

>illegal war

I.... What?
>>
>>27962526
According to international law Iraq sure was, Afghanistan is a different story but
>The United Nations secretary general, Kofi Annan, declared explicitly for the first time last night that the US-led war on Iraq was illegal. Mr Annan said that the invasion was not sanctioned by the UN security council or in accordance with the UN's founding charter.
the U.S literally said "fuck you" to the United Nations and invaded anyway
>>
File: 1446169229459.jpg (17 KB, 600x295) Image search: [Google]
1446169229459.jpg
17 KB, 600x295
>>27962543
Thats how the burger do.
>>
>>27960544
Now here's a fun game for you, find any picture of a special forces soldier with less than 3 pieces of clothing that are not within uniform standards

Goodluck
>>
File: 1445918882518.jpg (88 KB, 566x677) Image search: [Google]
1445918882518.jpg
88 KB, 566x677
>>27960444
I'm not even amerifat but i feel disgusted.
>>
>>27962543
Isn't this the same organization whose "peacekeeping" troops are practically a terror group what with all the raping and murdering they do?
Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.