[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>/k/ will defend this even though actual Marines who have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 450px-USMC_Growler.jpg (37 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
450px-USMC_Growler.jpg
37 KB, 450x338
>/k/ will defend this even though actual Marines who have used them on deployments say its a piece of shit
>>
Nobody does that.
>>
>$2 0 0 , 0 0 0,00
>2
>0
>0
>,
>0
>0
>0
>.
>0
>0
>>
looks like crap
>>
>>27954704
congratulations, it is
>>
File: its a jeep thing.jpg (53 KB, 760x427) Image search: [Google]
its a jeep thing.jpg
53 KB, 760x427
>>27954704
like all Jeeps, and yet the military loves it.
>>
>>27954685
>OP will post low quality bait and bump his thread until he gets bites
>>
File: $_1.jpg (40 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
$_1.jpg
40 KB, 400x300
I wish I wish I wish I had screencapped a rant a Marine posted about how fragile and underpowered they were and constantly broken down on his deployment and his preference instead for they'd bought gators instead

Anyway they have yet another multi-million dollar project to replace it in a few more years
>>
>>27954734
>if there are opinions I disagree with, it must be the OP samefagging
>>
>>27954746
Let's see a screencap without the (You)'s then
>>
File: sup.jpg (119 KB, 1920x958) Image search: [Google]
sup.jpg
119 KB, 1920x958
>>27954765
only other post of mine is the gator
>>
>>27954770
>newfag to /k/ unfamiliar with this particular bait

:^)
>>
This is yet one more program with the V-22:
It requires everything else to be redesigned around it
Need new LHA and LHD because of its size and weight, and new utility/light attack vehicle because of its bays extremely tight fit
>>
>>27954785
So you we're only pretending to be retarded?
>>
>chrysler
>bad product
NO WAI
>>
File: image.jpg (509 KB, 1024x802) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
509 KB, 1024x802
That's a cute ATV
>>
>>27956296
Dumbass. It's an updated m151 which was designed and built by ford.

The Growler is made by American growler.

It has literally nothing to do with Chrysker.

It is shit though.
>>
Yeah, it controls like shit in BF3 and 4
>>
>>27955627
That would be your attempt at damage control.
>>
But marines are retarded so you don't believe anything they say anyways...
>>
>>27954739

That was me. Went on the 15th MEU back in 2012 with the clown car pieces of shit. I think we brought 10-12 of them to tow 120mm mortars. Half of them wouldn't run, a few of them wouldn't reverse. Two of them ended up stacked on top of each other in the well deck to keep them out of the way. Absolute pieces of shit. Had to lower them down the ramps on winches because they couldn't safely get themselves up.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.