[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your walking in public (grocery store, cafe, etc...) when you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
Your walking in public (grocery store, cafe, etc...) when you hear it. ALLAH SNACBAR!

You are carrying, what do you do?
>>
sage your shitty thread
>>
Legitimate question. Shoot or no shoot? I know I would fucking freeze.
>>
>>27954126
>>27954251

Go camp in a corner behind some heavy shit to block the potential suicide blast.
>>
my walking in public when hear an autist shitposting.
>>
File: 6949233296_9c8268b5e6.jpg (56 KB, 407x389) Image search: [Google]
6949233296_9c8268b5e6.jpg
56 KB, 407x389
>>27954126
tactically shit my pants, then ice skate to cover on the poo.
>>
>>27954126

You would die. I would run. Not my job to white knight.
>>
>>27954126
If I can see the terrorist(s), means they can see me. I'll draw and try to unload into them to the best of my abilities before they can set off their bomb/shoot at me.

If I'm on the other side of the store, I'd take cover. If it's a suicide bomber, I'll hope I'm hiding behind something strong enough to shield me from the blast, and that the store isn't so small that the pressure would kill me anyway.

If it's a gunner situation, I'll probably escape out a door in the back while helping people in my immediate vicinity. If I'm trapped in that inner corner, I'll try to hide out in a nook or something that I can hopefully catch him by surprise.

I dunno, outside of that there's not much I can do. I'd have a Sig P320 with a couple mags against dudes with AKs and potentially a bomb. I don't exactly go on snack runs with my AR strapped to my back.
>>
>>27954126
Tell him where the faggot ass frog posters are and to go there. Then sage your dildos thread you cunt.
>in all fields
>>
i do a 360 and become an hero
>>
>>27954126
Feed a frog to my pocket ants
>>
>>27954126
>The attack has begun

I draw my weapon and join my brothers in the slaughtering of infidels.
>>
>>27954126
Slip on my spaghetti into cover, tactically thumb over bore my di- I mean Mustand out of my vest and scream "DEUS COLT" while firing wildly and burning my thumb

Allah-senpai sees this and considers me retarded, so he picks another target .
>>
File: loli fighter.jpg (293 KB, 2048x1359) Image search: [Google]
loli fighter.jpg
293 KB, 2048x1359
ask is she wants to read the Quran in my van
>>
>>27955373
>spend all my money paying some snack bars to false flag New York

>get deployed to Middle East

>spend months tracking down Islamic loli

>sneak into ISIS camp under cover of darkness, kidnap her

>fuck that tight pussy for days and days

>get killed

>meet her in heaven, she would rather have me than 72 virgin neckbeards
>>
>>27954126
Sprint for my life because my knife isn't going to to shit against armed sandniggers.
>>
Get out, or get to cover. What ever is safer
>>
>>27954126

Run, hide, fight, in that order. Snackbar better pray to Allah that he doesn't end up being part of plan "C".
>>
>>27954126
Do everything I can to avoid getting involved before pulling my gun. I'm not batman.
>>
File: image.png (197 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
197 KB, 499x499
>>27954126
Im carrying bomb vest. Akbar is the go word so I know its time to meet Allah and claim my 72(child) virgins
>>
>trap card
Allah ackbar literally just means Praise God. Hope you guys are all ready to go to assrape for 40 years for murdering an Arabic grandma talking to her grandkids.
>>
>>27956624

Wait- Arabic grandma is a FUCKING TRAP?!

Who knew? I guess Arabic Grandpa probably figured it out some time ago, but where did the kids and grandkids come from?
>>
>>27954126
Don't try to be a hero unless you like having 7.62x39mm holes all over your body.
>>
>>27956624
I wish antman was still alive so he would literally rape you for defending muslims
>>
>>27957083
He posted yesterday. Hated muslims.
>>
>>27956624
>current year
>thinks you can be convicted of anything for killing a muslim

lol
>>
File: 552253031.jpg (125 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
552253031.jpg
125 KB, 800x600
>>27954126
Climb the Isle and locate the kabob. Do a double back hand spring all while removing my keltec pt380 from my n82 tactical iwb holster, landing on kabobs shoulder while double tapping two in his skull. Scan the area for further threats.
>>
>>27955308
Are you muslim? No? They would kill you anyways.
>>
>>27954126
Take Draco ak47 pistol and remove kebab
>>
>>27957394
He's right though.
>Hear alluh akbar
>be a good citizen and try to stop him
>Snackbar has ak out with bombs strapped to his chest screaming death to infidels
>You are able to shoot him before he see's you
>Not all muslims are terrorists you racist piece of shit
>how could an evil white man do something so horrible to man of peaceful religion
>get sent to the death penalty
>>
>>27954126
Djibouti shooty
>>
>>27958758
Someone else who remembers. I hate how all the fags call it Mozambique drill now. Djibouti shooty is so much better.
Also sage on this shitty thread.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.