[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://nypost.com/2015/11/20/sword -wielding-psycho-frea
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: nothing personell.png (517 KB, 633x849) Image search: [Google]
nothing personell.png
517 KB, 633x849
>http://nypost.com/2015/11/20/sword-wielding-psycho-freaks-out-at-apple-store/
this gentleman was clearly driven to insanity due to his noguns. That said, an Apple store seems like a pretty "Zen" placed to practice in.
what do you think he was thinking during this, and what sword did he use?
>>
He was probably pissed thst FAO Schwarz closed
>>
>>27950710
Nigga was like
>I came for fruit ninja
>>
You know, if a mass stabbing has to happen somewhere...
>>
File: looklikeabitch.png (69 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
looklikeabitch.png
69 KB, 184x184
>>27950710

"I thought he was doing some sort of performance art, but then he pulls out this sword with a huge 2-foot-long blade and it was dead obvious that it was a real sword.

“I’ve never been so terrified in my entire life.”

>he pulls out this sword
>huge 2-foot-long
>dead obvious that it was a real sword
>I’ve never been so terrified in my entire life
>>
>go to apple store
>slice up fruits

Haha
>>
>>27950710
Is that literally a fedora, in the lotus position?
It has to be a katana.
>>
>Apple
>NYC
Nothing of value.jpg
>>
That's the closest store to me and the service there is horrible. When I heard about it wasn't surprised
>>
I'm waiting for sword control laws to get thrown around. Clearly the mentally unstable should be barred from own long, sharp metal things.
>>
found him

https://youtu.be/jb3UobSZl34
>>
>>27953066
this weeb didn't have the hand strength to snap the tiniest piece of tape...
>>
>>27953143
at 1:50 seconds i want to punch that fucking face so bad
>>
>>27953143
With that much assburgers he probably just didn't want to damage the packaging.
>>
>>27953066
>the hope in the mom's voice with "you might have to send it back"
>>
>>27953175
I feel sorry for the guy
>>
Please tell me it's a katana.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.