[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greetings, men. I got really interested in this post about this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4
Greetings, men.
I got really interested in this post about this guy nicknamed: "The White Death".
Apparently, he was the world's most effective sniper Simo Häyhä

I was wondering if there is any film about him or related to topic of sniping.
So I thought /k/ is just the place to ask.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simo_Häyhä

That's the film
>>
>>27950350
There's this Finnish TV documentary about him, which I quickly translated into English:

https://mega.nz/#!HQ9SQDyT!OX1wmDvrsKjVU0rSf_Nz9wV_8qneNaIzU0ku6IGS8IQ

yes, it's a lostboy.exe
>>
>>27950350
>What is Google?
>What is QTDDTOT?
>>
I, for one, am looking forward to 2017.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4555288/?ref_=fn_al_tt_4
>>
>>27950633
>The mock-up poster image has that fucking picture of the Swedish soldier aiming his Mauser
is this a troll post? Or are the creators seriously THAT ignorant?
>>
>>27950665
They're that ignorant. That image was published in a book about Simo twenty years ago or so and ever since then people think its him.
>>
>>27950665
>>27950771
Yeah, they're that ignorant. It was even on his wikipedia page for a while. Still shows up when you search Google Images for "Simo Hayha". 'Course, that's not really saying much...
>>
File: American Hero.jpg (174 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
American Hero.jpg
174 KB, 500x500
>>27950350
>world's most effective sniper
>Simo Häyhä

That's an odd way of spelling Chris Kyle.
>>
>>27950953
Didn't know he'd killed over 500 enemies with a late 1800s bolt-action rifle, using nothing but irons
>>
>>27950962
Didn't know Simo did either, considering he was born in the 1900s.
>>
>>27950953
I mean, Mr.Kyle was a confirmed liar, braggart and and he and his friend got shot to death for texting mean things back in forth to each other about a crazy marine vet who was in there back seat.

His book/movie make him out to be the best American who ever lived, but in real life he was probably just your typical Type A Persona 1up issues.
>>
>>27950986
>implying he was born with his rifle, straight out the womb
>>
File: The ruse.png (953 KB, 736x1000) Image search: [Google]
The ruse.png
953 KB, 736x1000
>>27950986
Inb4 I was just pretending to be retarded.
>>
>>27950633
That's not even him holy fuck I'm mad.
>>
>>27951013
>His book/movie make him out to be the best American who ever lived, but in real life he was probably just your typical Type A Persona 1up issues.

He probably would have been a better person if he was given a better war and not the literally gay as fucking shit war on terror. That dude probably did him a favor by murdering him desu.
>>
>>27950953
>Inflate your kill count by baiting women and children
Not a terrible practice, but not exactly like killing armed combatants either.
>Boast SEAL Team 6 tried to recruit you, only to have actual ST6 members call you a liar
>Fabricate a ludicrous story about shooting looters during Hurricane Katrina
Just plain laughable.
>Completely lie about killing a mugger and say the police/govt. covered it up for you
Hysterical and criminal.
>Give a man who you outright know is mentally unstable and dangerous a loaded firearm
Just plain retarded.

Texas, the U.S., and NSW have a lot to be proud of. Kyle isn't one of those things. Unfortunately he died just as most of his lies were being unraveled and will only be remembered as the heroic sniper turned family man turned good Samaritan. Unfortunate.
>>
File: cPZb9gB.jpg (65 KB, 828x465) Image search: [Google]
cPZb9gB.jpg
65 KB, 828x465
>>27950962
This, Chris Kyle was basically Americas 100 inch penis with the most up to date equipment, of course he couldnt fail.

Now Simo Hayha was like that dude from enemey at the gates, He was good at killing because he had to kill wolves as a kid to survive. You could have given him a stick and he would of still killed everyone from 100 yards away.
>>
>>27951179
>This, Chris Kyle was basically Americas 100 inch penis with the most up to date equipment, of course he couldnt fail.
>Now Simo Hayha was like that dude from enemey at the gates, He was good at killing because he had to kill wolves as a kid to survive. You could have given him a stick and he would of still killed everyone from 100 yards away.

If you switched their birth countries and upbringing you probably would have gotten the same situation. America is a gay as fuck country and in order to be taken seriously you need to literally chug semen by the gallon.
>>
>>27951186
Well I did touch my first penis in the military so im not gonna challenge you on needing to chug semen to be the best.
>>
There was a meme based on him so that's all he needs to live in infamy
>>
>>27951198
>Well I did touch my first penis in the military

The ancient Greeks did that shit too but they managed to do it without being flaming homosexuals.
>>
>>27951198
In boot camp alone I saw more dicks than girls I've dated.
>>
>>27951209
IDK about you but ill never see enough chicks naked to counter the the boot camp shower penis's I saw/
>>
>>27950962
>>27950350
>>27950555
>>27950403
>>27950633
this meme again. more like the guys in his unit bagged that number and credited it to Simo Hayha.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.