[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I thought up a way to get cheap Glock parts kits Set up a site
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 660x498) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 660x498
I thought up a way to get cheap Glock parts kits

Set up a site like cash4gold but instead it's cash4glockparts

People send in slides, barrels, internals (with picture instructions for removing stripping the frame) and NO FRAMES allowed.

Advertise heavily in ghettos of major cities

Tyrone strips the glock he was gonna toss in the river and gets $35 for the stuff, we then resell cheap
>>
File: bullwins.jpg (30 KB, 525x415) Image search: [Google]
bullwins.jpg
30 KB, 525x415
>>27948207
ATF pls
>>
>>27948207
You're just gonna get a bunch of hi-point parts.
>>
>>27948223

Crap. Okay now that I'm blown, which one of you cheeky fuckers put "remove kebab" on the reason part of your Form 2? It's getting rejected btw, not for that but because you supplied a picture that was taken with a potato
>>
>>27948234
Niggers actually do own guns other than hi points
>>
>>27948250
Stick around or work at a gun shop in a urban basketball environment more anon.
Niggers think Glock is a catch all for handguns (Much like Kleenex = tissue) , and also tend to be not willing to spend a lot because they're poor.
>>
>>27948207
glocks have serialized slides and frames.you could get the little parts like springs trigger bars etc. but you're breaking the law with the frame and slide so basically this idea sucks.
>>
>>27949050
What breaks the law with this?
>>
>>27949050
By law, only the frame is a firearm. OP is retarded, but so are you if you think selling a slide constitutes the transfer of a firearm.
>>
>>27949050
You don't know what "serialized" means you fucking moron. Slides aren't serialized as firearms. Thats why OP said "No frames"
>>
>>27948318
>Niggers think Glock is a catch all for handguns
Most of them probably can't read the words on a gun.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.