[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Poor guy. http://www.occupydemocrats.com/gun- madness-menta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 1090920_630x354.jpg (40 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
1090920_630x354.jpg
40 KB, 630x354
Poor guy.

http://www.occupydemocrats.com/gun-madness-mentally-ill-man-arrested-for-illegally-possessing-more-than-500-guns/
>>
File: 80d.jpg (77 KB, 887x1097) Image search: [Google]
80d.jpg
77 KB, 887x1097
>>27947532
>http://www.occupydemocrats.com/gun-madness-mentally-ill-man-arrested-for-illegally-possessing-more-than-500-guns/

Thats some fuckin kool-aid right there.
>>
File: 1427226816269s.jpg (4 KB, 121x125) Image search: [Google]
1427226816269s.jpg
4 KB, 121x125
>>27947532
>spend lifetime buying guns legally and amassing a huge, expensive collection
>its all stolen by the state because someone decides hes mental ill and now owning these weapons is suddenly a crime
i know californians are keks because nobody has shot a public official over this
>>
>pose a threat to themselves

Don't get between tha gubmint and dey tax monies fo dem programs

Also, some people will probably rip on me for this but protip I don't care

Only you know yourself and if you will do bad things to other people with guns (notice how it's you doing bad things-- if you're bipolar and shoot your wife you would have probably stabbed her anyway)

Anyway back to the point-- if you have doubts about your mental health and want guns, or want to keep them-- talk to a counselor, a psychologist/therapist, or your pastor (they'll even do it for free)

Do not go to a a Psychiatrist who isn't going to try and cure you, but instead "diagnose" and "treat" you-- at least in America the prevailing attitude about mental health is damaged goods with no coming back-- unless it's meds you want-- if that's the case say goodbye to your guns or never even be able to say hello to them

There are things in life more important than your guns, but just be aware there can be significant consequences for being adjudicated as mentally defective. Only you know yourself as well as you. Just be careful.
>>
>>27947532
>Shannon is a married, mother of one and is a speck of blue in the red state of Florida. She became involved in politics after becoming aware of how broken the immigration system is while trying to gain citizenship for her husband. She has a degree in Criminal Justice and is a proud, loud Liberal. In 2012 she volunteered with President Obama's reelection campaign.
>She became involved in politics after becoming aware of how broken the immigration system is while trying to gain citizenship for her husband.
>>
>>27947799
>it's broken because it doesn't serve my own purposes

Yes, she is in fact a proud, loud liberal
>>
>>27947532
It should also be noted that this man had no prior criminal record, so in a red state he’d be allowed to amass enough weapons to arm a small militant group and nobody would be the wiser. Fortunately for the people of California, they are not governed by an army of ammosexuals who are in the pockets of the NRA.

I refuse to believe this isn't satire.
>>
File: 1410645988072.png (289 KB, 384x635) Image search: [Google]
1410645988072.png
289 KB, 384x635
>>27948166
>amass enough weapons to arm a small militant group
I see nothing wrong with this. Anti-gunners are always going, "The 2nd amendment is for militias!" but if you try to organize and arm a militia, suddenly you're a terrorist.

It doesn't surprise me, but still makes me go like pic related every time.
>>
File: k gun control.jpg (224 KB, 500x628) Image search: [Google]
k gun control.jpg
224 KB, 500x628
>Now, if only we could implement a similar database nationwide we might stop having mass shootings week after week.
>>
Ten bucks says they went after him because they're gonna resell the guns for a huge profit.
>>
>>27947532
>http://www.occupydemocrats.com/gun-madness-mentally-ill-man-arrested-for-illegally-possessing-more-than-500-guns/

>10 assault weapons
>>
>>27947581
>shooting
>not using a rock to send the right message
>>
>>27947650
>talk to a counselor, a psychologist/therapist, or your pastor

depending on the state, some of these people would be required by law to report you. never talk to anyone if you want to keep your rights.
>>
>>27947532
>registration doesn't exist for the purpose confiscation, you're just a gun nut
kek
>>
>>27947532

Nothing helps the mentally ill get better like a swat team kicking their door on!
>>
File: 1446930623697.jpg (153 KB, 425x471) Image search: [Google]
1446930623697.jpg
153 KB, 425x471
>>27947532
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.