[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it possible to buy a REPLICA Short Magazine Lee–Enfield
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
Is it possible to buy a REPLICA Short Magazine Lee–Enfield Mk III in Australia. I've looked and have no clue.
>>
>>27946181
>in Australia
it's possible to own any sort of gun in australia? I thought you needed a permit for airsoft guns there
>>
>>27946235
Yeah you do. Iv'e Spent about an hour today on the phone talking to Ranges and fucking replica places. I dont want one that fires. i just want one to add to my War memorabilia
>>
>>27946181
>Is it possible to buy a REPLICA Short Magazine Lee–Enfield Mk III in Australia. I've looked and have no clue.

Short answer, no.
Get your licence and get a real one, it will be cheaper and you'll be able to have ammo as well.
>>
>>27946181
Get an airsoft version, that way you don't have to worry about red tape
>>
>>27946538
>
need licence for airsoft
>>
>>27946538
You need a licence for a non functioning replica (collectors licence minimum).
No one does airsoft here, it has the same restrictions as a real gun at which point why bother?
>>
Why the fuck would you want to buy a replica when you could buy a real one cheaper? They're dime-a-dozen. Just look.
>>
>>27946181
http://collectorsarmoury.com.au/Militaria%20Sales/Replica%20Rifles%20303%20Lee%20Enfield%20SMLE%20German%20Mauser%20K98%20Arisaka%20Japanese%20Rifle.htm
>>
>>27946573
No , in WA you can buy a deactivated model with no license at all http://www.wellingtonsurplus.com.au/showProduct/militaria/deactivated-models/RR0303/Deactivated-WWI-303-Rifle-Short-Lee-Enfield-No.1-Mk-III , you just have to be over 18 and you go pay for it.
>>
>>27946181
OP if you live in WA you can get a replica without a license.

I would suggest though just getting at least a collectors license. Cat A/B shooters license if you want the same amount of trouble and actually want something you can shoot.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.