[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never posted on /k/ before but I've got a question for you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (6 KB, 117x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
6 KB, 117x125
Never posted on /k/ before but I've got a question for you in an event of a state of emergency in a country with strict gun laws what around your house could you use/improvise/modify into a viable weapon for self defence
>>
Literally anything.
>>
>>27946059
I mean as in a weapon that could be used to take on individuals who are already heavily armed such as firearms
>>
>>27946073
If you think about it, not getting seen by them is probably the first thing to think about.
>>
File: Screenshot-5.png (278 KB, 906x255) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot-5.png
278 KB, 906x255
>>27946073

Dude. Anything. Everyone of us here trains for that shit, day in, day out.
>>
File: in-and-out-with-dick-and-jane2.jpg (138 KB, 393x508) Image search: [Google]
in-and-out-with-dick-and-jane2.jpg
138 KB, 393x508
>>27946052

uh anything, including nothing but bare hands and teeth
>>
>>27946052
>>27946084

>asks what the world's elite operators would do
>doesn't believe/understand them
>>
File: 1281684533965.jpg (75 KB, 484x634) Image search: [Google]
1281684533965.jpg
75 KB, 484x634
>>27946052

You don't train do you?
>>
>>27946073
If they've already got guns you better have one. Maybe a bow or a crossbow if you're incredibly lucky and skilled. Those can be whipped up from PVC pipe or leaf springs and stuff. I guess you could improv bombs and IEDs, and stuff too.

Just get a gun if this concerns you enough. Unless you can whip up a decent firearm at home quickly, you're probably fucked in this scenario.
>>
How much time do you have to prepare?
>>
>>27946187
Just something you could use on the fly which could be a viable weapon for long term use
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.