[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Real Life Super Soldier/Assassin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5
File: Jason-Bourne.jpg (114 KB, 1600x680) Image search: [Google]
Jason-Bourne.jpg
114 KB, 1600x680
Is it plausible for there to be super soldiers or government trained assassins who are capable of completing overseas missions in small teams or on their own? I've read stories on spies and alleged CIA hits, but is there any proof or at least decent evidence that suggests their existence? I'm talking like a Jason Bourne or Sam Fisher type. A man who just has incredible skills. No James Bond super human nonsense.

>inb4 we don't know about the good ones
>>
>>27945207
no
>>
File: image.jpg (69 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69 KB, 700x393
Aren't most successful spies indigenous type people.

To blend in so to speak.
>>
>>27945207
For super soilders look up Jean Thurel, Simo Hayha, or any US military dentist that's been a awarded a medal of honor
>>
File: rickroll bond.jpg (271 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
rickroll bond.jpg
271 KB, 1024x768
>>27945207
Nah.

Sidney Reilly is as real as it gets. Google the cold-blooded bastard.
>>
>>27945236
I'm very familiar with Simo Hayha. He's was truly an exceptional man. Thank you for the suggestions. I'm curious about the military dentists.
>>
>>27945234
Yes and no.
Agents rarely engage in direct action, instead just recruit locals themselves and sort out what gets passed up the ladder. Pretty much the only way you will get to do spooky stuff is if you join up with an agency and leave the country or work for the Russians & Chinese
>>
>>27945249
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ben_L._Salomon

That guy, pretty good k/d ratio
>>
>>27945247
The original James Bond eh? Interesting fellow.
>>
File: 1438155696278.jpg (11 KB, 285x177) Image search: [Google]
1438155696278.jpg
11 KB, 285x177
Yeah. His name was Lee Harvey Oswald
>>
>>27945249
And there's also this for spoopy times.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Gunnerside#Operation_Gunnerside
>>
>Proof
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5zWU-tLCWIw
Literally all the proof you could ever ask for.
>>
>>27945207
I'm not at liberty to disclose or conceal the existence or nonexistence of operatives or the lack of operatives trained to the extent or with the methods portrayed in the "Bourne" series of films. All pertinent questions should be directed to the appropriate channels, where the clearance of the inquiring operative and the national security risk of answering will be analyzed on a case by case basis.
>>
>>27945280
Jesus Christ. I can't even imagine.
>>
>>27945337
I can, good firing position, plenty of ammo, fighting on deaths ground, inexperienced enemies that instead of a mass charge or flank just run at you in small mobs
>>
>>27945374

Who was that based motherfucker in 'Nam that saved his platoon once, got paralysed from the waist down by a grenade, was told he would never walk again, but kept trying to in the hospital until he could, then shipped back over to 'Nam, and saved his comrades again before finally dying from multiple wounds?
>>
>>27945313
Holy shit ABC entertainment has that copyrighted.

The jews did it.
>>
>>27945313
Kidon team i guess. With Jews, you lose. Pretty fucking professional though.
>>
>>27945454
Benavidez.
>>
>>27945454
He didn't just go back after forcing himself to walk, he went back and joined the SF.

And he didn't die, he survived and lived on to get the MOH, and I think he died of diabetes or some shit.

His civilian history is bad ass too, he worked at 12 or 13 in a manual labor job to earn money to feed his entire family.
>>
>>27945493
>>27945568
>>27945313
CIA SAD in action, looks like a bundle of fun desu imo senpai.
>>
>>27946200
Bullshit, that has Mossad written all over it. The CIA aren't the only super-spooky ones, you know?
>>
>>27945207
If there's the option, they won't send one person, and if there's the option, they won't use conventional weapons or means. They'll make it look like a medical thing.

Israel is known to assassinate enemies, they were caught at least once and the footage is on youtube. The assassins aren't necessarily supersoldiers, but more actors. A lot of females involved too, they make great assassins as theyre less likely to draw suspicion. There were a lot of disguises and sneaking around involved. They all arrived in the country from various places in Europe wearing different disguises, then a scout team scoped the hotel the target was staying at for a day or two, then the hit team went in with hotel staff uniforms and copied keycards, made their way up to the room he was staying in, positioned two dressed as staff at the elevator to tell guests the floor was closed due to an issue, and the hit team entered the room and we don't know what happened in there. We do know the guy was found hours later and his official cause of death was a heart attack, no signs of foul play whatsoever. It was only after the hotel staff went over the footage they noticed something fishy, that the people standing at the elevator weren't their own. That was a major fuck up in planning, not knowing there would be a camera there or not having the foresight to know they'd realize you weren't their employees. No camera was positioned toward the door of the target, so we would have never known otherwise. Who knows how many more have been assassinated considering they almost got away 100% clean...

They're also known to give people cancer with microwaves through walls into peoples apartments or hotel rooms. I believe this was documented in several cases. Basically if a high value target dies of medical causes its probably a hit.
>>
>>27946285
To add, yeah its not one guy storming in and killing everyone like in COD, that would be unwise and likely impossible. I do however theorize that they use genetic engineering and eugenics to create superhumans. Men that can run faster and longer (high v02 max gene) gain muscle quicker (myostatin inhibition gene and steroids/hgh) pain tolerance gene (forget what it's called but its prevalent specifically in females with red hair) and are highly intelligent (smartypants gene). Why do I theorize this? Because why the fuck wouldn't they? If they aren't they should get on that shit. Basically a captain america project irl that may end up making discoveries that can help the human race be better physically and mentally overall.
>>
>>27946285
>The assassins aren't necessarily supersoldiers, but more actors

this, people don't realise most of this shit is done by boring looking middle aged men as seen here>>27945313
>>
>>27945249
>I'm very familiar with Simo Hayha. He's was truly an exceptional man.
more like his CO is such an exceptional bullshitter- the more likely story behind that kill count is that they took some if not all(cause like Soviets have nice tallies of their own casualties and small arms deaths seem eerily close to his kill claim of 500 men) small arms kill of his unit and credited it to Simo Hayha, like that Iraqi sniper who really was several dudes.
>>
>>27945207

They exist but they're more focused on the military world.

Normally there's just no realistic need for them.

Think of Bourne and James bond and the guys that try to kill them, the one that comes out of a window and kills himself against Bourne and the one with a knife in the appartment that gets stabbed by Bond.

It really is a minor thing, and extremely expensive.

Also, they're not what you'd call "people", more like human robots
>>
>>27946285
>Who knows how many more have been assassinated considering they almost got away 100% clean...
Virtually everyone you have ever heard about in the news who have died of a mysterious "heart attack" or "drug overdose" are almost certainly assassination targets. Especially so if the media immediately try to push the idea that it was entirely self-inflicted and that the victim had reason to be suicidal.
>>
>>27946710
OMG so Robin Williams was assassinated!
>>
>>27946304
>Because why the fuck wouldn't they?

Because diminishing returns? Ok, you spent literal billions on perfecting the technology for genetic engineering, the R&D, the equipment, the creation and training of a supersoldier. Ok, he can run a bit faster than an olympic athlete, lift a bit more than a weightlifter, maybe even know multiple languages like a top-tier polyglot.

Do you know how many not-superhuman-but-still-good personnel you could hire for the same price as the cost of developing a single superhuman like that? Better yet, if one of them gets killed in a stupid freak accident your entire project doesn't go tits up.
>>
>>27946784
They waste money on plenty of endeavors. They technically have unlimited money.

If the research is so expensive they can just take the best guy they found naturally and clone him. The tech already exists. It would be like Agent 47.
>>
>>27946784
One man armies aren't really a thing, because small teams are infinitely more effective; but Delta/SAD/SF and so on probably use their fair share of HGH or steroids.

15 years from now, CRISPR, retroviruses and similar genetic engineering will probably replace HGH, just like HGH mostly replaced steroids.
>>
>>27946710
>muh tinfoil hat bullshit theories
>>
>>27946728
Nice try CIAossad

If they have genuine life troubles that can be corroborated by family and close friends, then it can be ruled as another unfortunate suicide. But when important "dissenters" with no reason to kill themselves, like Breitbart or Michael Jackson, end up dead for speaking bad boo-boos about the people in power (whether their words were widely known publicly or only if you dig a little) then it was likely a hit job.
>>
Erik Prince, OP

>>27945286
lol'd
>>
>>27945606
nope
>>
>>27945606
I swear anyone who hasn't needs to watch his 1991 MOH speech NOW and listen to the guy's story. Getting twisted in a McGuire rig while under fire, cradling dying 19-year old gunners during their last words, and obviously the 6 hours that earned him the MOH. I cried.
>>
>>27946950
Actually Roy Benavidez DID do all those things; but he didn't die in Vietnam.
>>
>>27945207
Not in the sense you are probably thinking.
Also, the only way to hear the coolest stories is to be a TS clearance holder working in a SCIF.
The stories I know... the stories I can't really repeat... As a civillian, you don't get to know jack.
Lets just say one of my navy instructors(i wasn't navy though) was on one of the US subs during the Kursk incident. Tense.
>>
>>27947025

>was on one of the US subs during the Kursk incident. Tense.

hahahaha COOL STORY
>>
Fuck yea there are.

What do you think the dozen or so small medium utilities do? Cavalry charges?
>>
>>27947399
If you believe the vodka people a US fascist sea drone mine used homo acid to melt a hole in the torpedo compartment. Then the following subs recorded the dying screams of proud Russians and masturbated to it.
>>
>>27945207

Yea, they exist, but they are literally Olympic athletes or make it through SOF in their early 20s.

You have to really examine your reasons for wanting to be one though. Is it power (traditionally associated with "I am going to save the world")? In that case, you are going to cross the wrong people and end up dead.

Is it money? With the amount of dedication and genetic pre-disposition required, you are probably better off trying to make it in some other field.

If you are in the US, "black" units generally recruit from Pararescue btw, since they are the premiere CQB unit.
>>
>>27946216
why the fuck are they all european then
>>
>>27947498

>If you are in the US, "black" units generally recruit from Pararescue btw, since they are the premiere CQB unit.

Why even post?
>>
>>27945313
>You do need around eleven people to assassinate someone.

WTF, did they do a double blind experiment and release their findings to be peer reveiwed? How the he'll is THAT NUMBER so magical?

Or is there some sort of hit squad bell curve? I.e. where ten or twelve man crews have a 95% chance of success/not getting caught, nine or thirteen man crews have an 88% chance, eight or fourteen man crews have 80% chance of success and if you send either 7 or 15 guys they only have a 60% chance.
>>
>>27947574

i++;
>>
File: sadpuppy.jpg (66 KB, 453x301) Image search: [Google]
sadpuppy.jpg
66 KB, 453x301
>>27945313
>you will never be on a secret assassination crew
>>
>>27947517
>Thinking those Irish passports were their real identities
>Seriously thinking that while they changed their appearances multiple times, they still signed into the hotel with real personal info
>Thinking (/pol/ memes aside) that Jews cant be European looking
>What are Ashkenazim and Sephardim for 300
Really m8? Like, for serious?
>>
>>27946728
No, that was just regular old autoerotic asphyxiation.
>>
>>27947605
Probably just a ballpark figure based on experience, not an actual rigid rule. Taking into account everyone's roles, with the guys who find out where the target is and the guys that mark the target and the guys that keep a lookout while the deed is being done, it must generally work out to be around 11 people involved. Thats how I took it, anyway.
>>
>>27946828
Breitbart was definitely an assassination job. Probably Bill Ayers put something in Breitbart's carrots.

When Breitbart's was talking about eating dinner with them, he recounted the number of very famous lefties who were in attendance, and how literally everybody made a fuss over him and seemed honored to be there. IIRC he literally used the word honored and he couldn't figure it out. When he died a week later it all suddenly made sense.
>>
>>27946285
>giving people cancer with microwaves

literally impossible
>>
>>27947743
Probably just put something like polonium in their food and then spread rumors that it was done with microwaves. Less about being actually able to give people cancer through their bedroom wall and more about having people paranoid that you can.
>>
>>27947780

Pretty sure PJs did Litvinenko with polonium to send a message. The whole thing makes no sense and it's not their normal modus operandi.
Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.