[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
spresor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
has anyone form1'ed a suppressor with sdta or similar components?

if so does it work well?
what length?
how many baffles?
caliber?
how did you cut spacers?
how did you go about the blast chamber?
what material?
>>
nobody?

i guess most decent folk are out tonight i guess?
>>
dont worry everyone, im discussing it with myself at home.
>>
im wondering if i go with a 5.6" can, could i use it on a "16 .308 im wanting to make a do it all spresor.

we could talk about griffin armaments new can that is suppose to do it all.

it seems pretty cool.

has anyone looked at it?
>>
i will continue to post?
>>
can someone just post and pretend like they know what they are talking about?

or we could just have a conversation about something else until someone who knows what they are talking about comes along
>>
nobody has anything to say? dear god
>>
here i am again

can a mod post and just say "sorry"?
>>
Here i am having a schizophrenic conversation with myself. sigh. What am i doing with my life.
>>
>>27943973
>spresor
Can you learn to spell?
>>27944182
>5.6" can on 308
Youre going to get shit results.

I seriously hope youre doing this legally
>>
>>27944404
>legal
>america
do you forget where you are? you start following laws for the sake of laws and you'll end up like Europe.
>>
>>27944404
i was trying to be funny...

i had read that you can change out the end caps per caliber with decent results.

if you read the first post you would see i said form 1'd which refers to filling out a form 1 atf form to legally build an nfa firearm which includes spresors.

thank you for being one that knows little but is bumping my thread.

is there something else you would like to discuss since you have nothing to add while we wait for someone who has actually form 1'd a spresor?
>>
>>27944404
>>27944452

sorry i wasnt paying much attention to your .308 talk. im just wondering if anyone had tried it at all to make sure the pressure didnt blow out the can. i know i wont get ultra quiet results.

waiting for someone who has knowledge.
>>
>>27944474
>>27944404

im trying to decide between a 5.6" can and a 7.6" can. thats a decent amount length when talking about a can and i really hate to add that much length on a 14.5 5.56, so yeah.
>>
>>27944494
>hasn't researched brand named suppressor lengths from various manufactures.
>hasn't compared said lengths to the supported caliber sizes
>hasn't obviously researched into the steps people have taken for their legal builds.

OP go die.
>>
>>27944927
have done quite a bit of all three for the past year.

tell me how many multi purpose suppressors are on the market excluding .308 suppressors that are marketed as multi caliber suppressors that are basically outdated suppressors that they are trying to keep selling.

i have been delving through forums dedicated to form 1 spresor builds, i want to see if anyone here has anything to add, obviously you dont.

i have yet to see a dedicated .308 suppressor as short as i am speaking of. doesnt mean that one wouldnt work. As i said before im not looking to make it as quiet as a current marketed suppressor, just want to know if it will blow a can out or not. which you obviously dont know the answer to.

you have added absolutely nothing to thread. you just wasted a whole minute of your life to do what? try to anonymously sound cool?
>>
>>27944404
Wow it's almost like he said Form 1 in the OP you faggot retard
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.