[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/k/ imagines a world without nfa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /k/ - Weapons

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 500x382
Think of all
>the home built suppressor made in someone garage,finding out what works
>all the experiments with barrel lengths
>guys will be niggeriging wierd full auto guns like a full auto Benelli m4 or a full auto spaz 12
What would you experiment making full auto if nfa didn't exist bonus point if full auto Fudd rifle.
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 1200x325) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 1200x325
This full auto will be a great project
>>
>>27943829
Suppressors would probably be noticeably better and far cheaper without regulation allowing the free market to develop new and better designs. I would go as far as saying that suppresors would be a standard thing on all firearms mil leo and civ much like muzzle devices are now.
Also factory full auto ARs and ajs would probably be a lot cheaper and ubiquitous amoung gun owners.
>>
>>27943829
>"lol u poorfag- I bet you only paid $200 for that piece of shit"
>"all these people with sub-optimal short barrels need to into terminal ballistics"
>"folding stock really? What are you some mall-ninja quick draw faggot"
>"Why don't you have full auto? To much of a jew to invest in ammo or are you just too poor?"
>>
>>27943859
I fucking hate mine.

Gen 1 Belgian production, it a shit.
>>
>>27943829
Can someone explain to a non-American how the NFA even exists? To me, "shall not be infringed" is pretty fucking unambiguous. Has anyone challenged the NFA in court?
>>
>>27943961
Franklin D. Roosevelt added two more justices to the supreme court by executive fiat in order to cover his constitution raping ways.
>>
>>27943829
People would have davy crockets and battleships by now. And they would sell tanks and artillery on the street with ammo for cheap.
>>
>>27944146
After some reading, it appears that by the end of his reign, he appointed 8 justices. And issued more than 3500 executive orders, over 3 times that of the next highest president (Coolidge).

How is Franklin Roosevelt seen in American culture, positive or negative?
>>
>>27944332
Most people see him as positive. It's what our schools always taught.

Not here on /k/.
>>
>>27944366
Huh, that's depressing.
>>
>>27943961
It shouldn't.

It didn't actually pass the vote, but the cockhat in charge put it in anyway.

Nobody challenged it since.

You might as well be asking why there's religious shit all over our currency, our government buildings, and even in the fucking Pledge of Allegiance despite the establishment clause and its precedence of interpretation. That one came up a couple times in the last decade and the Supreme Court fucking bunted every time.

So at the end of the day, why does it exist? Because public opinion isn't strong enough to get it kicked out. People are fucking pussies these days, and the majority public opinion is actually in favor of more control.
>>
File: Man of the wild frontier.jpg (131 KB, 1013x799) Image search: [Google]
Man of the wild frontier.jpg
131 KB, 1013x799
>>27944181
Refined nuclear fuel is separately regulated.
Hans blix is coming
>>
>>27944332
He's viewed as positive, which is a damn shame because he more or less built the basis of the American welfare state all by himself.

Seriously. You saw it. The court didn't do what he wanted so he threatened to pack it so they would. He didn't care about the law or what he was or wasn't supposed to do, he had his solution and by god he was going to make it work.

And now we have Social fucking Security, and we can't get rid of it because the elderly (beneficent) voting turn out rate is absurd compared to the rest of the population so trying to cock with it is political suicide.

And as everybody knows, the #1 goal of a politician is to be re-elected.
>>
File: 1441052178816.jpg (3 MB, 3500x2333) Image search: [Google]
1441052178816.jpg
3 MB, 3500x2333
>>27944332
>yfw you realized Italy, Germany, USSR, and USA were all dictatorships during WW2
>>
>>27944422
>It didn't actually pass the vote, but the cockhat in charge put it in anyway.
I think you are cuntfusing this with the Hughes Amendment to '86 FOPA
>>
>>27944453

>And now we have Social fucking Security

Every nation on the planet has a national social services system. Could you shut the fuck up please?
>>
>>27944492
And how many of them are either going bankrupt or flooding their countries with shades of brown and black to support it?
>>
File: 1433688617946.jpg (1 MB, 1456x1424) Image search: [Google]
1433688617946.jpg
1 MB, 1456x1424
>>27943961
It was a way for politicians to keep guns out of the hands of blacks immigrants and poor. They said it was in response to the St. Valentines day massacre but it was in fact a way for them to keep easily conceal-able guns from the everyman.

FUN FACT: handguns were originally intended to be included in the NFA but removed at the last second. The reason SBR's are on there was to close a loophole for the legislation to add handguns to the bill that never passed. They were just too fucking lazy to unchange it and say fuck freedom.
>>
>>27944480
You're right, I made a major fuckup there. My bad.
>>
>>27944500

>flooding their countries with shades of brown and black to support it?

None of them are bringing in immigrants for this reason, they don't even use it as an excuse.

>going bankrupt

Greece shouldn't be used as an example, they worked like 20 hour weeks and trusted Goldman Sachs... too many variables.
>>
>>27944492
>Everyone's doing it, so it has to be okay!

That doesn't mean we're doing it right. Or even particularly well.

Shit's gonna ruin us, and it can't be changed so it isn't going to ruin us because the politicians only think as far as the next election cycle and they're terrified of the huge voting majority that will kick them the fuck out if they touch it.
>>
>>27944519.
They don't use it as an excuse outright because then someone might suggest cutting public benefits, and that would hamper their reelection.

There's other reasons, of course, but there's no way it doesn't play a part.
>>
>>27944523
I honestly hope the country collapses so we can finally be rid of it and start over.

Just dump all the laws on the books and start over from the constitution.
>>
>>27944538

>There's other reasons, of course, but there's no way it doesn't play a part.

The "immigrants" are actually going to do more damage to the financial balances of the countries they're entering than any benefits those nations might receive for AT LEAST a generation of offspring.

They provide no benefit for "feeding taxes into the system".

>>27944523

>Shit's gonna ruin us

Turn Fox News and Rand Paul off. If you'd stop stealing the money for the defense budget it wouldn't be a fucking issue. The problem is a bunch of greedy fucks in Congress don't know how to balance a checkbook, not the system itself.
>>
>>27944583
>Social Security wouldn't be an issue if blah blah blah
Forget the external factors. As set up now the system is not going to work. It will not pull in enough revenue to meet all its goals and run a disgustingly massive deficit. How hard is this tho understand?

>the problem is the people of congress, not the system
The problem IS the system. Each Congress critter is incentivized to act in their own interest at the expense of the rest of the nation in order to get re-elected. They are beholden to the voting population of their districts and want to show them what they're doing to bring home the bacon so they can be re-elected.

Every single one of them does this, this funneling of public funds to their polity. Rand fucking Paul does this.

Tammy Baldwin, who is about as anti-war, anti-military, anti-fight as it gets was strutting like a fucking peacock for the papers because she wanted to take credit a military contract for wheeled vehicles Oshkosh Truck won.

People campaign and win on the platform of how shitty Congress is. Everyone hates it.

It's not fucking working.
>>
>>27944583
Well the money is gone so you can stop stealing from it all you want, but it won't put 20 trillion back into the fund.

Someone direct ISIS to congress already.
>>
>>27944583
>balance a checkbook
This is only half the problem. A mere balanced checkbook doesn't address the absurd debt looming overhead. Paul is the only one who seems to be talking about this issue, and nobody gives a shit because economics is boring and inflammatory one-liners make far better debates.
>>
>>27944332
How? well thanks to public education they can make you believe anything.
>>
>>27944492
Please do not vote or breed you moron. "everyone is doing it"..Are you fucking with me.
>>
>>27944928
Whoever controls the schools, controls the future.
>>
>>27944519
Yes they do, they even say so.

Back on topic. America would be alot better off without the NFA.
>>
File: 1446938411250.gif (1 MB, 1000x2820) Image search: [Google]
1446938411250.gif
1 MB, 1000x2820
>The NFA is finally being challenged.
>Suppressors are close to being stripped from the NFA.
>Hollis vs Whoever is being appealed and even if it fails it`s a strike against the NFA.
>NFA items are exploding in popularity.

I think that I may live to see the NFA abolished, or at the very least neutered. Have hope for the future and fight the good fight /k/.

If you haven`t already, I strongly encourage you to go to http://www.fightthenoise.org/take-action/ and have the form send an email to your local representative showing support for suppressors being deregulated.
>>
>>27943829

I'm thinking a burst fire precision rifle in an intermediate caliber.
>>
>>27945010
All I want is machineguns back. That's all I want. It drives me up the wall that there is no way to legally own a new machinegun without making it your full time job.
>>
>>27944939
This, whoever pays for your child's education will get their money's worth. Why are American school kids failures? The people who pay for the schools don't want them to be a success.

The man who designed our modern education system in the U.S. (Dewey of decimal system fame) wrote to president Wilson about how he could rest easy because the education system would not teach the children too much.

Schools are also massive ideological indoctrination camps. If a church is paying for your kids school, there is a pretty good chance your kid will come out of there with a generally favorable view towards the church. There are some failures to indoctrinate, of course. But the average kid will trust the church to have generally good motives at least.

Now imagine what goes on with all of the millions of public (government) educated kids. They (we) grow up to believe in government's motives. We call that belief patriotism. Sure, we joke about stupid government workers, but most Americans couldn't imagine rebelling against their government. (The proclivities of the shitpoasters on this board excepted.)

There is a reason that university education is required to be a teacher. (Further indoctrination.) There is also a reason that the universities funnel the stupid ones into early childhood education degree programs. (Not just because it's easy.) Yes, they can't keep smart people who WANT to be teachers out, but they push enough idiots into the system, to make sure that they always have people who don't ask questions but teach what they are supposed to.

Public schools also have started enforcing ideological conformity. I have heard of teachers being fired because they questioned teachers unions or were moral fags. How long until they purge the last few pro gun teachers out of our schools, too? There have been teachers asking children if their parents own guns and reporting them to family services. Its only a matter of time.

>>27945010
God I hope.
>>
>>27943829
Nfa doesn't exists though if you innawoods and keep your mouth shut.
>>
>>27943926
This
>>
File: 1437167179225.jpg (467 KB, 1280x1517) Image search: [Google]
1437167179225.jpg
467 KB, 1280x1517
>>27945751
This x 2

And on an extremely related note, there is a bill in Arizona with do pass recommendation that would strip IED's, Molotov's, suppressors, and SBS's of their collective "prohibited weapon" status.

Note that this would only be a STATE law, and the federal NFA would still apply.

But the way I see it, unless you're a federal agent you can't enforce punishment (if the law passed) because it's out of their scope of authority??
>>
>>27945806
It would be like Colorado and Washington with weed, except the Feds would actually care. Everyone who sells weed? Probably committing a federal felony, especially if they are a state licensed "medicinal marijuana" seller. If you move enough plants the death sentence can apply iirc.
>>
>>27945914
So, basically unenforceable by any local or state police?
>>
>>27945918
Well yeah, legal on the state level, but if the Feds find out, and given it's firearms related they will be looking for it, they probably will do something.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.